Back to Home Page  

SHUT UP

May 26 2012 at 5:51 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Response to Cherokee taking their last breath

So sick and tired of you the same person posting the same message over and over and over like you have no brain.
If you are so unhappy about Impact then leave just like some of the former coaches did (and I'm sure you are one of them).
Don't you even think that you bashing Impact on this forum would ever had any influence on me or anyone else's decision on where our kids are trying out for next season.
You have an issue with Impact I get it, but don't you keep running your mouth about how they have no talent.
You are the reason why my kid is not playing for AK at NASA Impac. You are so nasty and filthy and so sick in the head for making comments about kids who play there. Bash clubs all you want because that's all you can do. Be happy thinking that in your little head you are influencing some people. DON'T YOU KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT KIDS WHO JUST LOVE THE SPORTS.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: SHUT UP - Anonymous on May 27, 8:57 AM
    1. Re: SHUT UP - Anonymous on May 27, 11:08 AM
      1. Re: SHUT UP - Anonymous on May 27, 5:21 PM
        1. Re: SHUT UP - Anonymous on May 27, 8:00 PM
        2. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. - Anonymous on May 27, 8:04 PM
    2. "Real" issues? - Anonymous on May 27, 7:59 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement