Back to Home Page  

Re: I am done with this.....

June 14 2012 at 12:25 PM
No score for this post

Response to I am done with this.....

Now you know what it's like to watch those 1% getting away with paying a lower tax rate than the other 99%.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement