Back to Home Page  

Missed that one

June 30 2012 at 12:23 PM
No score for this post
Anon 

Response to GSA U17 1 Concorde U16 DA 6

I'm not surprised by the score, but when did this happen? GSA 17s lost their main offensive threats to GUA DA, but I still wouldn't think the score would be so lopsided. Anyhow, it is quite juvenile that most on this forum live to slam players, teams, and coaches when they don't win. Obviously, only one team is the ultimate winner at each level, and even that doesn't matter on here. CF and GUA go to the DA playoffs, represent adequately, and get slammed because they don't win. Of the 32 teams that competed, only 8 are still alive. You think DC United, LA Galaxy, NY Red Bulls, etc are chopped liver? Charlotte made the final 8 and GUA tied them and CF beat them. CF beat LA Galaxy at the winter showcase, lost to them this time by a goal, GUA tied CASL during the season, lost to them this time. The point is, on any given day, anyone can win. I doubt either of the GA DA teams are the greatest out there, but each competes and represents their club just fine. All of you on here slamming them, I'm sure your club isn't winning everything either. Sounds like petty jealousy to me. I wish CF and GUA all the success in the future, as I do all GA teams that compete at all levels regionally and nationally. It only raises the profile of GA soccer, which we benefits all GA soccer players.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. You mean yao are suprised ny the score, right? EOM - Anon on Jul 1, 2012, 12:58 AM
    1. Re: You mean yao are suprised ny the score, right? EOM - Anonymous on Jul 1, 2012, 6:42 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement