Help what do I do?July 11 2012 at 3:26 PM
No score for this post
I'm taking over a team at U13 in the Fall. The parents are already telling me I should coach them to play like Spain.
The team is poor from a skills standpoint. Is it possible to teach them all to be Spanish in a couple of weeks?
I know the parents are going to be on here complaining after the first game. I've suggested that they all practice at home (the kids not the parents) but they don't want to do that (or make their kids do that).
I'm thinking next year of taking the U3's so we can start their development at the right age. What should I do this year? Play the ball over the top to the fast girl and hope she can kick it in? Or lose the ball in front of goal?
- Your job - Anonymous on Jul 11, 2012, 3:38 PM
- DOC disagrees with you. - Anonymous on Jul 11, 2012, 5:56 PM
- Settle for playing like Mexico - Anonymous on Jul 11, 2012, 3:39 PM
- Great humor, thank you! Eom - Anonymous on Jul 11, 2012, 3:45 PM
- easy. you should coach them to play like Spain - Anonymous on Jul 11, 2012, 4:11 PM
- that's what you said at the parents meeting last night - Anonymous on Jul 11, 2012, 5:49 PM
- you offered him a spot, dummy - Anonymous on Jul 12, 2012, 7:13 AM