Back to Home Page  

Why you blaming the board?

August 2 2012 at 5:56 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Response to Re: Jesus Brian give it a rest we get it

Board has nothing to do with that.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. The AFU board most certainly has everything to do with this - Anonymous on Aug 2, 9:30 PM
    1. Right. How do you know how all this works. Heck everyone - Anonymous on Aug 2, 9:38 PM
      1. I know because I am friends with an AFU board member - Anonymous on Aug 2, 9:54 PM
        1. Right. I think you just like to hear yourself type. - Anonymous on Aug 2, 9:57 PM
          1. not getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed man - Anonymous on Aug 2, 11:08 PM
            1. Jeez. There is the axe. Keep at it big fella. Have fun - Anonymous on Aug 2, 11:33 PM
              1. So posting truth and facts is an axe to grind with you? - Anonymous on Aug 3, 12:13 AM
                1. You were up awfully late, axe grinder. - Anonymous on Aug 3, 6:53 AM

2. The AFU board most certainly has everything to do with this - Anonymous on Aug 2, 9:44 PM
    1. Blah blah blah. Reposting is still not fact. You have an - Anonymous on Aug 2, 9:50 PM
      1. Didn't repost a-hole had computer issue but facts are facts - Anonymous on Aug 2, 9:59 PM
        1. Haha. you funny. very very funny,. - Anonymous on Aug 2, 10:02 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement