Tournament Truth in AdvertisingAugust 5 2012 at 12:52 PM
No score for this post
I just saw our teams schedules for the Norcross tournament this weekend and we're down to play the usual suspects. No complaints there, it's a good tournament for our team's ability level but here's the E-mail that I got from Soccer In College back in May/June...
2012 Norcross Junior Nike Cup Tournament
August 11 & 12, 2012
U8 - U12 Boys and Girls Teams
Teams from North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Georgia
have already committed to play in the most competitive and organized
Fall Pre-Season Tournament.
I can't see any teams from any of the states mentioned apart from GA, plus one team from AL.Is this commonplace in terms of how clubs promote their tournaments?
- It is called libel - Anonymous on Aug 5, 2012, 1:12 PM
- Who was libeled? - Anonymous on Aug 5, 2012, 4:04 PM
- I guess you would have to look at what "committed" means - Anonymous on Aug 6, 2012, 1:04 PM
- It doesn't mean anything bad, therefore it can't be libel. - Anonymous on Aug 7, 2012, 8:48 AM
- Most competitive and organized fall pre-season tournament? That's quite a claim! EOM - Anonymous on Aug 5, 2012, 1:12 PM
- It is subjective - Anonymous on Aug 6, 2012, 1:11 PM