Back to Home Page  

A point most of you are missing

August 21 2012 at 3:23 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Response to Good question

There is a big difference between watching a game on the sidelines vs watching a game in a stadium. My daughter is a forward and yes, I move to each end of the field that she is playing on at club games so I can see her play. At her high school games I don't have to because I am up in the stadium and can see the whole field. I pesonally would love it if soccer clubs had stadiums, where we could see the whole game.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Do you keep your mouth shut when you go to the end with - Anonymous on Aug 21, 4:04 PM
    1. Sometimes you can't see the game on the other half - Anonymous on Aug 21, 4:10 PM
      1. And you need to see 'missed offside calls' because: - Anonymous on Aug 21, 4:29 PM
        1. There is going to have to be a way to identify the Keeper and the Forward Parents - Anonymous on Aug 21, 4:44 PM
        2. Where do you get this "defender parents don't change sides" from?? - Anonymous on Aug 22, 12:27 PM

2. Stadiums! - Anonymous on Aug 21, 9:25 PM
    1. I think I know what field you are talking about. - Anonymous on Aug 21, 9:41 PM
      1. My daughter plays for the GSA team that tied you! - Anonymous on Aug 21, 9:45 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement