Back to Home Page  

Here are the details you need

July 30 2013 at 11:33 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about our trip, because it was impromptu. we had to be in Manila, Philippines for a program. The program was successful, but our journey has turned sour. we misplaced our wallet and cell phone on our way back to the hotel we lodge in after we went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables we had. Now, our passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when we make payment.I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of $2,650 from you. this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return.

You can wire it to my name from any western union outlet around, or you can also send money online, visit : www.westernunion.com

Here are the details you need to get it to me;

Name:Gerald Spaniol
Amount - $2,650

As soon as it has been done, kindly get back to me with the western union confirmation number... Let me know if you are heading to the western union outlet now...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Should I send you any extra for a plane ticket, walking around money, etc.? - Anonymous on Jul 30, 2013, 11:43 PM
  3. Dang, my long-lost brother did-it-again. 168 times this Month. Dummy. - Anonymous on Jul 31, 2013, 12:20 AM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement