<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

Fusion cheaters are bringing in the Brasilian ringers for state cup

May 24 2010 at 8:34 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

cheaters

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Age group? Length of time in the county? Can you be more specific?

No score for this post
May 24 2010, 8:36 PM 

Anonymous

U14B Fusion team

No score for this post
May 24 2010, 8:46 PM 

Gaucho is adding two brasilian forwards to the team. I wonder how team chemistry will be after SC? Rumors are all over the place that MH (leaving for West Ham), MS (leaving for Darlington), CR (leaving for GSA) and KR (leaving for CFE) - also, many are wondering if the old Ambush players stay...My guess is that these brasilian forwards are his last ghast attempt to win a SC title. This team will implode after SC.

Anonymous

Re: U14B Fusion team

No score for this post
May 24 2010, 8:49 PM 

Are they currently resident here or just recently entering the county?

Anonymous

I heard this team scrimmaged the C2 ASA U14b team this past weekend

No score for this post
May 24 2010, 9:04 PM 

and the final score was a 1-0 win for fusion...barely scraping by. Sounds like they need the Brasilian forwards.

Anonymous

MH is not going to West Ham. eom.

No score for this post
May 24 2010, 9:47 PM 

anon

that's not what he told my son

No score for this post
May 24 2010, 10:42 PM 

they play on odp together

Anonymous

quit whinning

No score for this post
May 24 2010, 9:11 PM 

Anonymous

No whinning, just pointing out something I think is unethical

No score for this post
May 24 2010, 10:43 PM 

anon

everyone calm down

No score for this post
May 24 2010, 9:28 PM 

Fusion has a very easy bracket at state cup. Just beat AFC and Augusta (which are decent but not great teams) and Fusion breezes back into R3PL

Wishful Thinking

They barely got by a C2 team (ASA)

No score for this post
May 24 2010, 10:32 PM 

I have a NEWS FLASH for you - AFC and Augusta are much better than ASA. Also, check out Fusion's scores against AFC the last two or three times they have played.

anony

Fusion rolls into Semis without breaking a sweat

No score for this post
May 25 2010, 12:16 AM 

count on it

Anonymous

Is soccer about the players or coach?

No score for this post
May 24 2010, 11:31 PM 

Why would a team bring in players from another country? I find it hard to believe that grown adults would lower themselves to these tactics.

Anonymous

I hope every single player on this team leaves after SC

No score for this post
May 25 2010, 12:08 AM 

Obviously your coach has ZERO confidence in the team to bring in players from
another country.

Current Topic - Fusion cheaters are bringing in the Brasilian ringers for state cup
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement