May 9 2012 at 10:08 AM
No score for this post
anon 

Predictions in AAA:
Pius o SEW
Gainesville o Columbus
Carrolton o Dalton
Woodward o Mary Persons
One of the underdogs might beat my predictions!
Final Match: Woodward will bt Pius in a thriller....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: AAA BV Quarterfinals

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 10:38 AM 

Would be interesting if a #4 seed that has made it to the 3rd round can upset the #1 seed (In their region and ranked #1 in state)

Can't wait until Friday when all the games occur

Anonymous

Re: AAA BV Quarterfinals

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 12:25 PM 

In AAA Woodward vs Mary Persons is the only match that fits. Woodward is ranked #2 in AAA, not #1. Were you thinking about another match? I really don't think MP will beat Woodward. But anything can happen. Wood wards baseball team getting beat early by overlooking an opponent was a wake up call for the soccer team. I don't think they are taking anything for granted at this point. they should have most everyone back by Friday in time to make a final run. After losing in the finals the last two years my guess is they won't be looking past anyone.

Anonymous

Bracket helped Mary Persons

No score for this post
May 9 2012, 3:56 PM 

Woodward should slaughter MP. MP was beaten twice by Veterans and once by Howard and both of those teams lost last night. This match will not even be close!

Anonymous

Re: Bracket helped Mary Persons

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 1:00 PM 

Of course Veterans and Howard stayed in the top 10 most of the year. The bracket did help Mary Persons. Dont dismiss them just yet.

Me

Don't Dismiss MP

No score for this post
May 10 2012, 11:46 PM 

When MP played Veterans and Howard, they were missing one of their key players who was injured and played at about 50%....That key Player is now at 100%...Lots of Physical Therapy Since and Cleared to play by the Docs.....says he is in the "Best Soccer Shape" he has been in a year....The Game will be close, but typically the 12th man, "refs" at Woodward have been one-sided on their calls, so it should be an uphill battle for MP, but definitely not a blowout on either side...overall, a game worth seeing.

Current Topic - AAA BV Quarterfinals
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement