<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

AAAA Girls

May 18 2012 at 9:47 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Based on how the tournament has gone, the ratings were pretty accurate most of the season:

1. Whitewater
2. McIntosh
3. Pope
4. Marist

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

I agree nm

No score for this post
May 18 2012, 9:50 AM 

g

Anonymous

Not sure I agree

No score for this post
May 18 2012, 9:58 AM 

What is your thoughts on putting Pope above Marist?

heiress

It probably has something to do with

No score for this post
May 18 2012, 10:02 AM 

their hierarchy. Word to your mother. Make your daddy proud!

Anonymous

Pope gave McIntosh much more truoble than Marist

No score for this post
May 18 2012, 10:18 AM 

Anonymous

Re: Not sure I agree

No score for this post
May 18 2012, 1:35 PM 

Victories over Lassiter and Walton and a one goal loss to McIntosh have me giving Pope a very slight edge over Marist. But it could go either way.

Anonymous

ok

No score for this post
May 18 2012, 9:53 PM 

OK - makes sense. I believe the Marist game would have been a lot closer kowing that they gave up 2 quick goals because of 2 big mistakes by center defender and goalie.

Could have gone down to PKs if that had not happened. Didn't see the Pope/Mac game but was dissappointed in the Marist results.

Anon

Agree...

No score for this post
May 18 2012, 10:55 AM 

pretty clear with Whitewater and McIntosh. As for Pope and Marist, I think it is really a toss up. Too bad they didn't get to play each other this year because it would be a very good match.

Anonymous

Re: Agree...

No score for this post
May 18 2012, 11:57 AM 

Did Pope and Marist have any common opponents?

Anonymous

Alexander

No score for this post
May 18 2012, 12:24 PM 

Anonymous

Stars Mill, McIntosh & Alexander (eom)

No score for this post
May 18 2012, 1:38 PM 

Current Topic - AAAA Girls
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement