<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

Why does CC, the long-haired dyer of mane from GSA, continue

May 31 2012 at 9:20 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

to have the support of GSA leadership? He's run a once proud girl's program into the ground while he's focused on making as much money as possible. Inquiring minds are curious....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Winning in not important in soccer

No score for this post
May 31 2012, 9:34 PM 

he looks cool

Anonymous

I read that he was an Irish National Team player and took A team to the final four...

No score for this post
May 31 2012, 11:33 PM 

In d1. LOL

Anonymous

Did you read anything about the hair?

No score for this post
May 31 2012, 11:37 PM 

anon

Why don't you just shut it and take your complaints to CC

No score for this post
June 1 2012, 11:30 AM 

Getting really tired of hearing your opinion on CC every day.

We all have opinions and frankly don't share yours. CC is a good person. He cares about the kids and certainly has all the right connections. I'm not saying he doesn't do some things that can irritate parents, oh he can, but his heart is in the right place where the players are concerned. And my challenge to you is to find a coach out there who isn't focused on making money. Believe me they're not getting rich off coaching your kid. They have families to support just as any other person.

It's obvious that you either truly don't like his hair or better yet, you're trying to smear his reputation but it's that time of year with tryouts. It's easy to voice your opinion on an anonymous forum isn't it? Just go to CC and tell him how you feel if you have the balls. My guess, you don't have the balls right ? You're that type !!

Anonymous

You're a funny person.

No score for this post
June 1 2012, 12:23 PM 

Fact is, I already told him...

He cares about the kids? Really? He's a good person? Really? You either don't know him or you're a straight up liar...

How does a good person drop the F bomb on pre-teenaged girls? How does a coach that cares about the kids scream at them across the field that they are rec players? How does a coach that cares about a kid fail to contact a college coach on behalf of a player that played for him for years because 'her Mom didn't talk to him all those years she played for him'. Yes, the guys a jewel.

As far as money, this guy is pulling in 6 figures. Most working families don't make that kind of money so your nonsense about not making much money is just that, nonsense....

anon

Funny, that's not the word I would use to describe you

No score for this post
June 1 2012, 4:33 PM 

You've already told him ? And you're still not happy so just leave. Noones tying you down and making you stay there? My guess is anywhere you go you'll have a problem. Some people like you can't be pleased.

I know him very well. And no I'm not a liar unlike you. My kid played on a team with CC as the head coach for years. I dismiss many of your claims. He never dropped the F bomb around the kids or degrade them by screaming across the field. Besides maybe when he said they play like rec players, it was a compliment, they could have been just that bad. And since you bring it up, he has NO obligation to contact any college coach on behalf of your child or anyone elses. That's not in his job description. It's up to the player to contact the college coaches when they're interested in a program. And I'm not commenting on the $ issue. I don't know and don't really think you know how much the man makes. If you do, it validates the fact that you're noisy too which goes to fit your person !!

Anonymous

Pucker up and kiss that CC butt Mommy!!

No score for this post
June 1 2012, 8:10 PM 

Current Topic - Why does CC, the long-haired dyer of mane from GSA, continue
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement