<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

NASA Cherokee

June 7 2012 at 1:11 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Looks like NASA Cherokee is going to be a bust. No wonder with Andy K as director. How could NASA be so stupid to get this guy on board. Their try outs were a joke and only five teams so far have been selected... They have very poor coaches (all rejects from Impact and one coach who has a horrible reputation with girls) and financially already a mess. They will not get access to the new Impact complex since they have a twenty year exclusive lease. Andy K promised several coaches multiple teams and high salaries... Now what? These coaches are upset and he is now promising them recreational teams. Yeah right Andy!
Dave, get this guy out of NASA. He will destroy the good name and reputation we have.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

You should pay so of the picket workers to keep AK from working

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 1:17 PM 

WTF

Anonymous

So sick of you crying becuase you feel AK is entitled to a job.

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 1:46 PM 

You friggen higher the jerk. Every time there is a post about AK sombody has to comment about keeping AK out of a job. He needs a new career. Shame on NASA. Beleive me. He has more enemies then friends

Anonymous

Why don't you try and get him on at the GA DOT

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 2:03 PM 

It would be hard to do any damage there.

Anonymous

Does Obama know about this?

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 2:10 PM 

Anonymous

Re: Does Obama know about this?

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 4:19 PM 

This is GA, a state that elected the sleaze bag Deal as gov., so why would the president be even remotely interested in what goes on here??

Anonymous

Re: Does Obama know about this?

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 7:53 PM 

He's not....Obama isnt interested in anything but himself! Hopefully he will be 1 and done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Is this true?

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 1:25 PM 

Where is the info on NASA Cherokee on NASA Website? Can't find it.
If NASA Cherokee is no longer, where would those players who tried out go? Metro North?
Is it true if AK couldn't get enough kids at Biello, they can't use the field?

Anonymous

Impact will lose their exclusive lease if they don't have the money

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 1:30 PM 

Dude

Anonymous

They can move back to Biello then

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 1:37 PM 

Since NASA Cherokee won't be using it

Anonymous

Not quite true

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 1:42 PM 

Cherokee/Nasa teams will play out of JJ Beillio. Under coaching staff it looks like they have added CB for u12 girls so he will coach his old Impact team out of Biello. The problem I heard about was some of the players from this team was tired of being stuck in the same position and never moved around. I think these girls need a new coach. He's ok for u9-u10 but not so good for older teams. Never has a strategy. If this team doesn't have a plan b this would be awful. No way would I trust AK to do what's right for my child. Parents still drinking the koolaid.

Anonymous

AK is the man

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 1:45 PM 

Anonymous

Re: AK is the man

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 1:53 PM 

What I don't understand is how parents can complain the whole season about Impact coaching and horrible showing during tournaments. Being relegated to second and third tier and still losing and not willing to make a change for their child. How they can follow the same coaches and not at least educate themselves on other opportunities. The NASA academy program is horrible too. Their roster change week to week. You never have any continuity. Their whole defense is to kick it out of bounds when they get beat. Haven't seen them do well in the last 2 years. Yet that's where they are going. All,I can say is Good luck with that!

Anonymous

Where should my kid play???

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 2:12 PM 

NASA is horrible, Impact is horrible...
What else is left out there without having to drive hours for practice??? SSA?

Anonymous

Did you see the new coach hiring at Impact

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 2:33 PM 

A former Dutch national that played on the 1978 World cup team that lost to Argentina in overtime. He played pro for 20 years and will be working with some of the girls teams at Impact. If this is not an upgrade over DJ, AK, SW etc, I don't what is. I keep saying Impact is on the rise. Why leave now? Stay at Impact and build something.

Anonymous

Did he head too many balls

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 2:37 PM 

Is he crazy or what?

Anonymous

I know multiple girls who quit the 98 ODP team because they absolutely hate playing for AP

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 2:55 PM 

Anonymous

What is wrong with AP?

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 3:11 PM 

Anonymous

Re: I know multiple girls who quit the 98 ODP team because they absolutely hate playing for AP

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 3:55 PM 

Seriously... my daughter plays ODP for AP, SP, MT and VH. She loves these guys. Several girls are not going to Regional Camp due to the fact they made the second team. Any time a coach has to make a decision on players and he doesn't chose your daughter then he sucks, he is no good, people need to grow up in the US and accept the decision of professionals. And we still wonder why we're not a power in soccer world wide. FYI - my daughter also made the second team (before I get slammed by you for posting this)...

Anonymous

Did AP brief this Dutch guy on how to leave a game in the middle?

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 4:02 PM 

screw you

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement