<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

Biggest lie told by a coach you have heard and include the initials

June 21 2012 at 11:31 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

We will transfer you if you want , no questions asked- TB

No score for this post
June 21 2012, 11:33 PM 

Anonymous

Re: We will transfer you if you want , no questions asked- TB

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 9:08 AM 

I know what I'm doing. Trust me. - TB/Y

Anonymous

Anything ever said by MG

No score for this post
June 21 2012, 11:45 PM 

What a clown

Anonymous

Anything ever said by MMckain

No score for this post
June 23 2012, 11:32 AM 

hey I get it.

Anonymous

TA/NSA - Rising U15B

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 1:57 AM 

We will have an R3PL team and a Classic 1 team. Reality - NSA will have a C1 team and a C3 team. Boys are screwed.

Also, he is promising DA for many of the boys to keep them on the team, but rumor has it that he knows several will NOT make it.

Anonymous

And parents buy this crap

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 6:46 AM 

Anonymous

Re: TA/NSA - Rising U15B

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 6:57 AM 

How DA clubs treat their non DA players will be interesting to watch. What's the advantage for the majority of being part of a DA club if their experience is adversely affected by uncertainty over who gets the call up to the DA teams.

Anonymous

Thats why DA should NOT be in clubs. It

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 7:50 AM 

should be a completely seperate entity in Atlanta.

Anonymous

Yes

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 8:00 AM 

Anonymous

You don't need DA, NP

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 8:15 AM 

Anonymous

While he tries to get DA!

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 8:16 AM 

Anonymous

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 8:30 AM 

Why would their experience be adversely affected?? Either they are at DA level or they are not. If they are then they will play on the DA team; and if they are not, then they play on the team that fits their level of competency. What could be any simpler?

Anonymous

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 8:37 AM 

Level those other teams can be competitive at will be affected by who does play DA, full time or as a dev player. As long as clubs are honest and don't raise expectations too high then it shouldn't be a problem.

Anonymous

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 8:24 AM 

You gave away your agenda with the R-word - RUMOR. You are nothing but a rumormonger!!

Anonymous

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 8:33 AM 

I don't know why you are so upset. My son's team played your team and from what I could see your team is a decent classic one team so they will be where they should be. As long as your kid is playing at his appropriate level and is involved in competitive games why worry?

Anonymous

All girls will play at least a half a game,

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 8:18 AM 

When in reality ECNL players are brought to state cup and regular players are asked to sit out games!!!

Anonymous

Who Sat your arse?

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 8:19 AM 

Anonymous

I hate that for you AFU...still wrong

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 4:11 PM 

Anonymous

Do coaches really get raises based on the best lie someone posts about them on the forum?

No score for this post
June 22 2012, 8:20 AM 

really?

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement