<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

I see Drew Prentis is now at DSC. Do anyone think he has big plans?

July 1 2012 at 5:28 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
anonymous

Re: I see Drew Prentis is now at DSC. Do anyone think he has big plans?

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 5:32 PM 

I wonder if he start to get some talent(players) come in.

Anonymous

Who is DSC?

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 5:44 PM 

Anonymous

Dawson Soccer Club

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 9:50 PM 

anon

Dacula Soccer Academy

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 10:10 PM 

Anonymous

Discoveries Soccer Club....south of Charlotte

No score for this post
July 2 2012, 9:39 AM 

Anonymous

How are the

No score for this post
July 2 2012, 10:53 AM 

shoppes?

Anonymous

Has a National "A" License and National "Youth" License. Has gone to the last t

No score for this post
July 2 2012, 4:45 PM 

State Men's Championships, winning two (2010, 2012) while at CHHS. Also worked before that, with the North Gwinnett Boys and Girls Teams, and did very well with the girls teams.

Anonymous

Last 3

No score for this post
July 2 2012, 4:46 PM 

Anonymous

Re: Has a National "A" License and National "Youth" License. Has gone to the la

No score for this post
July 2 2012, 5:43 PM 

Yes, and JH from Parkview has 3 State High School Championships but can't seem to do much on the club level. High school success doesn't always translate to club success. Very different jobs.

Anonymous

Drew

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 7:50 PM 

Quality, hard workin guy. He will do well if the board at dsc support him and let him develop his coaches and players.

Look at any good club and the board backs their directors, GSA, cf, UFA, etc.

I hope the dacula folks realize that if they want to be a real club they will bring in top coaches.

Anonymous

Agreed. If the board supports him

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 8:18 PM 

And he already has some good coaches, Dunlap, Garnett, Wentzler are as good as any

Anonymous

I think DP is ga soccer's versions of 'A beautiful mind'

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 8:21 PM 

My work is done, you know my style.

Anon

Good coach, I get that but will the parents be patient enough for the transition.

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 9:43 PM 

I hear the rising u13 walked away from b/c athena to play b/c athena with another club with a bum.

Anonymous

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 9:40 PM 

Never heard of Drew Prentis. Does he coach Development Academy? ECNL? R3PL? How many State Cups has he won? He must have the A license? Again... Never heard of him. Please enlighten....

Anonymous

Everything he touches turns to gold. He was around DSC before GSA.

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 9:54 PM 

I think he won 3 state high school titles in about 5 years. BOD got to be content with their choice.

Anonymous

What is funny is when the teams stop leaving to go to afu and then start

No score for this post
July 2 2012, 8:25 AM 

Leaving afu to go to dacula. We are coming after you afu!!!!

Anonymous

Re: What is funny is when the teams stop leaving to go to afu and then start

No score for this post
July 2 2012, 1:15 PM 

good idea, there's a lot of history for DP to work through. Given time he will bring it around, the demographics and facilities are in his favor.

He will attract coaches and bring folks back. Very talented coach and good leadership skills to bring the club along. Lot of talent in the local school areas to this facility.

Anonymous

The size of the plan is not important

No score for this post
July 1 2012, 9:50 PM 

it is much more important to think small and survival

Anonymous

No score for this post
July 2 2012, 7:43 PM 

he will do well.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement