<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

Which club is the best in the state at developing players?

July 23 2012 at 11:30 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: Which club is the best in the state at developing players?

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 11:32 AM 

GSA

Anonymous

Re: Which club is the best in the state at developing players?

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 11:38 AM 

The Pink Pony

Anonymous

If not, their name should be on the list.

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 11:57 AM 

Anonymous

Boys= GSA & Girls= Tophat

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 12:51 PM 

Easy answer and please don't say CF is the best on the boys side, they couldn't develop a cold.

ANON

Re: Boys= GSA & Girls= Tophat

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 3:12 PM 

I wonder how many players that came thru each clubs Academy (U10-12) are on each clubs top team. That would be development.

Anonymous

for Tophat17 Gold majority came from elsewhere

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 4:12 PM 

6 of 16 players were there for U10-U12. Majority of their talent has been brought in.

Anonymous

Brought in = Recruited

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 5:08 PM 

Anonymous

Wrong- everyone wants to play for the best

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 5:28 PM 

They don't have to recruit

I'm calling B/S in this response

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 9:06 PM 

Anonymous

Keep telling yourself that

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 10:31 PM 

Whatever helps you sleep at night, thinking you're doing the best you can for your little girl.

Anonymous

Coaches - not clubs, IMO

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 5:09 PM 

And I've been at one club where I could say absolutely for a few coaches and absolutely not for a few. No club has the corner on player development.

Anonymous

The coaches at GSA

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 6:44 PM 

Anonymous

Hear good things about JH but you're trying to tell me that...

No score for this post
July 23 2012, 10:38 PM 

everyone who coaches at GSA Academy is great? Lucky place

Current Topic - Which club is the best in the state at developing players?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement