<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

Coaches have to be able to control the parents

July 29 2012 at 2:01 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

If they want a successful team.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
anonymouse

VI

No score for this post
July 29 2012, 8:02 AM 

VI at UFA has his parents on a string, actually more like a leash.

Anonymous

Our Coach has a Portable Cage on a Trailer

No score for this post
July 29 2012, 9:33 AM 

This works well for controlling parents

Anonymous

Funny...GB is the coach I have seen yelling at his team parents

No score for this post
July 29 2012, 9:39 AM 

pretty aggresively on a few occasions. He seemed to enjoy it.
On the flip side there are more than a handful of coaches who let the parents run the team.

Anonymous

Coaches who are also parents themselves tend

No score for this post
July 29 2012, 10:18 AM 

do do better at controlling parents of the team players. Single coaches are spoiled little _______ .

Anonymous

Coaches have to be able to coach the kids

No score for this post
July 29 2012, 9:41 AM 

Coaches that coach the kids don't have a problem with the parents.

SSAer

What if they can recruit well and you win?

No score for this post
July 29 2012, 10:18 AM 

Anonymous

I put this in my Google Parent-Coach Translator...

No score for this post
July 29 2012, 2:21 PM 

INPUT: "Coaches that coach the kids don't have a problem with the parents."

OUTPUT: "Coaches who do what I want them to do will get along fine with me."

Anonymous

Parents should be made to

No score for this post
July 29 2012, 9:55 AM 

practice small sided amongst them during kids practice. This will keep them quiet, teach them to appreciate the game, and lose some weight at the same time. TH moms do not need to do this, however. wink.gif

Anonymous

TH mom's should form a team and play other clubs parents

No score for this post
July 29 2012, 10:02 AM 

but they would have to play up to be challenged.

anon

never happening

No score for this post
July 29 2012, 1:41 PM 

They might break a nail or even pop a boob

Anonymous

Dahhhh - its called adult league

No score for this post
July 29 2012, 10:16 AM 

Anonymous

Good luck with that if you're not at a top level club where parents are scarred to death.

No score for this post
July 29 2012, 2:26 PM 

Anonymous

Not Possible With Rising U15G SSA South Parents

No score for this post
July 29 2012, 6:44 PM 

That will never happen with that group of parents. If they dont have their head up his butt then they are emailing or calling him with complaints and suggestions. They also ALL talking negatively about the coach behind his back, to bad he isn't smart enough to realize this.

Anonymous

It the coach can't tell if the parents have their head up their BUTT or are CALLING Him

No score for this post
July 29 2012, 9:18 PM 

Maybe he has his HEAD UP HIS BUTT

Anonymous

You must not be a parent on that team. I am & I don't hear all of the negative stuff

No score for this post
July 30 2012, 12:15 PM 

you are talking about. There are always a few parents that gripe, but not ALL. Show me a single team that don't have parents complaining.

Anonymous

They sell a coaches kit with HAND CUFFS and a STUN GUN

No score for this post
July 29 2012, 9:19 PM 

That should work

Current Topic - Coaches have to be able to control the parents
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement