<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

Never Thought I would see the day that NASA

August 5 2012 at 10:42 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Would get this nervous of another club.

You now have SSA sitting on your border with twice as many players and wearing same colors... how does it feel to be the small club?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: Never Thought I would see the day that NASA

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 10:45 AM 

I'm sure they're shakin' in their boots!

Anonymous

Re: Never Thought I would see the day that NASA

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 11:07 AM 

Yeah, it's all about SSA

Anonymous

Love It

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 11:23 AM 

What was it - 6 or 8 years ago NASA was going rule the Atlanta soccer world.

Now it is ConFire with SSA makes waves.

I do not feel sorry for any of you.

Your reap what you sow!!

Anonymous

Small is okay, Look at Tophat. Bigger isn't necessarily better. NASA will be just fine.

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 11:29 AM 

Anonymous

Only a couple teams at TopHat any good

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 11:43 AM 

Anonymous

What are you talking about? Tophat is one of the biggest clubs in GA if not SE

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 11:43 AM 

There are more academy teams at TH than any other club! Sure, they are one of the smallest on the boys' side, but that's OK...

Anonymous

You really are a loser!

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 12:51 AM 

Boys? At Tophat? You really know your soccer clubs. Of course, you will now say you said it on purpose.....

Anon

Even when little brother grows up he's still little brother.

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 11:56 AM 

Ssa (CFC) can't stop thinking about NASA.

Anonymous

As a NASA parent, I gotta admit I can't think of one good SSA team...

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 12:06 PM 

my girls have played against. Now, there could be a couple of reasons for this - first, we are just at the Academy level at this point, and second, I have no idea which teams are SSA. Is SSA supposed to be intimidating because they have 8k rec players? So does the Y and they are turrible ($1 to Charles Barkley).

Here is what I still don't understand about all of these clubs. There truly is parity among the Georgia clubs and at different age levels, different clubs are better than others. So how is that going to make any one club better than all of the others.

And before everyone gets their panties in a wad, I have respect for every club we play. Over 3 years in Academy we've beaten teams from every club and lost to teams from every club and have seen very good players at all of them. I'm looking forward to seeing what SSA looks like this year, along with CFC East Lady Chiefs, TH, GSA, CF, UFA and AF when we move up to 11v11. Best of luck to everyone this season.

Anonymous

Well if your kid moved up to a premier team you would play good teams

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 3:37 PM 

Anonymous

Our team loves SSA, we wipe the floor with them every time we play

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 12:29 PM 

Always an easy win

Anonymous

RE: Our team loves SSA, we wipe the floor with them every time we play

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 4:32 PM 

Really??? What age group do you wipe the floor with? I know its not us!!!!

Anonymoys

You must be a rising U15 SSA Athena parent

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 5:31 PM 

Thats the only decent team they have on the girls side

Anonymous

RE: You must be a rising U15 SSA Athena parent

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 10:19 PM 

No...U15 SSA girls R3PL and state cup champs. Come to think of it, you don't even have a team good enough to play us right?

Anonymous

The Classic Small Club is GSA

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 12:32 PM 

They only cater to the Top Team

Anonymous

My kids are grown on out of local soccer, SSA is line of bull size does not make a club

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 12:36 PM 

Anonymous

have another!

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 4:44 PM 

Anonymous

Would have to get the plumbing repaired and reconnected

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 6:31 PM 

Anonymous

I don't care about how long the player list is, it is still written on Charmin.

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 6:04 PM 

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement