<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

Anyone heading to WAGS?

August 5 2012 at 8:01 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Just the weathermen!

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 8:31 PM 

Anonymous

TH went last fall year and won!

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 9:48 PM 

Won't be there this fall. Took quite a few of their gold teams and had success.

Anonymous

TH LIES again

No score for this post
August 5 2012, 11:42 PM 

The midgets didn't go back to defend their title and U14's got waxed.

Anonymous

Who you calling a liar?

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 12:29 AM 

I said TH took some teams and had success! I didn't mentioned TH17. They won the year before won't be back. Th19 went won championship in top bracket. TH14 went won all their games (showcase). TH16 went won 2 lost 1 .The score was 1-0

Mow eat crow and admit that I was right.

Anonymous

Who you calling a liar?

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 12:31 AM 

I said TH took some teams and had success! I didn't mentioned TH17. They won the year before won't be back. Th19 went won championship in top bracket. TH14 went won all their games (showcase). TH16 went won 2 lost 1 .The score was 1-0

Now eat crow and admit that I was right.

Anonymous

Bet you feel like shite.

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 12:38 AM 

You give away your jealousy of TH. So quick to call them liars when in fact they did have success at WAGS. Between the three teams their record was 10-1. I don't know about you but that looks like success to me.

What do you have to say now??????? I'm waiting.

Anonymous

You won't hear from the poster.

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 12:43 AM 

The truth silences them. They slither away with tail tucked between their legs. Should have checked the facts before they called TH liars.

Anonymous

Midgets will lose Friday vs the Crush! They need to stay in GA.

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 1:47 PM 

Anonymous

I am the OP and you are still a LIAR

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 2:00 PM 

take a minute and check the WAGS tournament website. TH16 (U14's last fall)went 2 wins and 1 loss and didn't get out of pool play. TH19 won the SECOND bracket. But keep coming on here and bragging.

Anonymous

No you are wrong

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 5:08 PM 

TH19 was in the top bracket. Which was Lime. Look at the teams in the bracket *******. They played FC Bucks Pride who is #1 in Pa. Who also played at FC Delco in May in the top bracket and won playing 8v8. TH 19 won top bracket of FC Delco 11v11.

You just can't stand being wrong. Can you?

Anonymous

Not bragging just telling the truth.

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 5:28 PM 

I happen to be there. TC would never put his Gold team in the second bracket. The teams that they played were all the top teams Example Loudin Red is the top club team black team is second.TH played in the top division. As with all the others all you have to do is look.

Anonymous

ignore the facts - more lies

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 9:22 PM 

Please go to the WAGS website. They were in the second bracket. White. Good for you that your kid won. Just don't embellish the facts.

Anonymous

You are stupid!

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 11:00 PM 

You have no clue! Look at the teams in bracket white verses bracket green. That's ok ******* I've done it for you.

Green Bracket listed first:
Loudon Black #21 Va
Richmond Strikers #34 Va
Arlington Comets White #43 Va

White bracket (which TH19 played)
10/8 NVSC Majestics #4 in Va

Score 3-0 TH

10/8 Richmond Kickers #6 in Va

Score 3-0 TH

10/9 Loudon Red #3 in Va

Score 1-0 TH

10/9 Arlington Comets Red #16 in Va

Score 4-0 TH

CHAMPIONSHIP Game
CRU FC Bucks Pride #2 PA
Score 3-1 TH

Championship Game

TH19 #1 Ga. Vs. CRU FC Bucks #2 Pa

Score 3-1

Anonymous

Not my battle but TH is right

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 11:34 PM 

I looked at the bracket and the green bracket did have the lower teams. The white was the top bracket which TH19 played in. Why is it so hard to just admit they played top bracket and won? Just can't see them coming on forum and saying something else happened when anyone can look it up. You just got it wrong. Let it go dude.

Checked the Delco tournament too .. They played the top 11v. 11 bracket and won that as well. Saw that the Bucks Pride team that they beat at Wags was there playing 8v8 and they also won. So where is the lie?

Take a deep breath and let it go. Like they saying goes " the truth needs no proof, either it is or it isn't". And from what I can see they played top bracket and they won.

Anonymous

Wow talk about egg on face..

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 12:57 PM 

OP you should go hide! OH I forgot you are hiding. HAHA!

Current Topic - Anyone heading to WAGS?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement