<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

Is GSA Benfica '01B their 2nd team with their first U12 playing with 00's up a year?

August 6 2012 at 7:33 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

I think Jamaica?

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 7:54 PM 

Anonymous

Re: I think Jamaica?

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 10:15 PM 

Jamaica is top U12 team. Playing Classic 2 at U13.

Anonymous

No '01 Jamaica is the GSA

No score for this post
August 6 2012, 10:51 PM 

bobsledding team.

Anonymous

Re: I think Jamaica?

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 10:23 AM 

So you're telling us a rising U12 team is goin to be in U13 Classic II this season. Why, makes no sense at all and please dont tell me they have no competition, they are so much better than everyone else there is no reason for a U12 team to play up to U13 unless they are capable of palying in and winning the top division. Also how does this work GA Soccer wise, as if you are a U12 player you can only play up in U13 CLI team, not CLII

Anonymous

And they are not the best rising u12 team in Ga.

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 10:27 AM 

They can't beat UFA u12's.

anon

GSA is a better team.

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 11:00 AM 

Anonymous

If you ever watched the 2 play

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 12:12 PM 

you would know that is not true of course that is assuming you are unbiased.
GSA probably has the advantage athleticlly; and that is what keeps it close. But UFA clearly has better technical and tactical soccer skills.

Anonymous

I've seen them both (my kid doesn't play for either one) and I think GSA is a better

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 1:16 PM 

team when it comes to skill and tactics.

Anonymous

Why can't GSA win one vs them?

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 1:28 PM 

Anonymous

It's u12 loser get a life

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 9:30 PM 

Half your team will be cut next year

Anonymous

Lighten up Francis

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 11:54 PM 

This is a youth soccer forum....strike a nerve?
So how can the poster back up his claim that GSA is a better team?

Anonymous

Wouldnt this be similar to a U13 Classic 2 team playing up to U14 C4?

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 2:21 PM 

What's the point?

Anonymous

Yes, or a U13 CI team playing up to U14 CII

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 2:34 PM 

Current Topic - Is GSA Benfica '01B their 2nd team with their first U12 playing with 00's up a year?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement