<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

To tell the truth or half the truth - that is the question. Ponti, your answer is????

August 7 2012 at 4:08 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
98G Pontificator

I'll answer your question with a question.

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 4:12 PM 

Do you drive the speed limit all the time?

Sammy Hagar

I Can't Drive 55

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 4:14 PM 

Anonymous

No - but I'm not half-truthing my answer to convince myself I didn't err. Get it?

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 5:36 PM 

Anonymous

Ponti Told the Truth, he enters the games he wins. What about Reid and Pelosi?

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 4:12 PM 

Anonymous

What about Romney? Why does he get a free ride on his tax returns?

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 4:54 PM 

Did he even pay taxes?

Anonymous

At this point, all we know is that Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are supporting a lie

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 5:08 PM 

Harry Reid has made a statement and Nancy Pelosi is supporting the statement, that Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years.

How can they get away with that statement?

Anonymous

Re: What about Romney? Why does he get a free ride on his tax returns?

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 5:09 PM 

the man has paid millions personally. when you have paid millions in personal taxes, feel free to complain some more.

Anonymous

Why is it Legal for Politicians to Lie?

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 5:14 PM 

Anonymous

What free ride?

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 5:32 PM 

If you have any evidence that he cheated, tell us. Otherwise you're just blowing smoke.

The IRS hasn't accused him of cheating. They would know a lot better than you.

Anonymous

if he didnt I think the IRS would have put him in jail- I think REID is a soccer coach

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 5:32 PM 

Anonymous

There is no SIC rule that you MUST report all of your scores. Therefore: no cheating.

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 5:34 PM 

Reporting a false score is cheating. Not reporting is not cheating.

98G Pontificator

Can I get an Amen Brother....

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 6:13 PM 

Finally somebody who gets it.

Anonymous

We got it. You bragged that you just entered the wins so your daughter's team

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 6:15 PM 

could get in the top bracket of a tournament. We get it. The funny thing is, you used to pull the same crap when you predicted games. You 'invented' a scoring system that matched your predictions.

What a low-life moron you are!

We get it!!!

Re: We got it. You bragged that you just entered the wins so your daughter's team

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 9:11 PM 

Obiviously you don't get it. When the three of us were "playing" that little game, the scoring "system" was the same for each of us... You sure are still bitter, I suggest you seek professional help. At least I keep things consistent, while you hide behind being annoymous and attacking me.

Love you right back man.

98G Pontificator
Twitter @ponti98g

Anonymous

No bitterness on my part. I need help because you have a strange

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 9:31 PM 

view of cheating/half truths? I guess I should just bow to your superior knowledge and ego? Are you exhibiting signs of narcissism?

Anonymous

Your constant changing of what you did and why you did it is amusing. Do you

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 6:19 PM 

beat your pets and cheat on your wife?

Re: Your constant changing of what you did and why you did it is amusing. Do you

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 9:08 PM 

You got it backwards, I beat my wife and cheat on my pets. I have not changed my story once. Have no idea what you are talking about. Why do you step out from behind the annoymous posts and meet me at Ruth Chris?

98G Pontificator
Twitter @ponti98g

Anonymous

Because a weasel like you won't show up? Name a place and time

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 9:29 PM 

Anonymous

So you need a rule to do the ethically correct thing?

No score for this post
August 8 2012, 1:51 PM 

Good to know you have such a low set of standards and honor code to live by.

98 Pontificator

Whatever serves me best!!

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 6:43 PM 

98G Ponitificator

If you are going to fake being me, at least put the G after the 98.

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 9:06 PM 

Thank you.

98G Pontificator
Twitter @ponti98g

Anonymous

There was another fake yesterday with an extra space

No score for this post
August 7 2012, 9:24 PM 

Anonymous

If everyone wants Ponti's losses posted,

No score for this post
August 8 2012, 7:10 AM 

all they have to do is post their wins over his teams. Don't blame him for doing what you could do yourself.

Anonymous

for not doing

No score for this post
August 8 2012, 7:11 AM 

98G Pontificator

Exactly.

No score for this post
August 8 2012, 7:48 AM 

Don't hate the playa hate the game....

Anonymous

Hey Ponti - A question about SIC Rankings

No score for this post
August 8 2012, 9:45 AM 

I seem to remember that SIC changed their ranking calculations a few years back. Before the system did not penalize a club for a loss. But, now they do. Do you have any information regarding this?

98G Pontificator

Re: Hey Ponti - A question about SIC Rankings

No score for this post
August 8 2012, 10:15 AM 

Off the SIC help page.

1. The rankings are determined by rating each team's performance in games played between teams of like age and gender within the past year. To determine each team's rating, the results for all of their relevant games are averaged. More recent games are weighted higher than older games. Losses NEVER increase a teams rating, wins NEVER lower a teams rating.

2. Your ranking is based on your results and the level of your opponent. To improve your ranking you must play team's in your own age group that are ranked ahead of you and tie or defeat them

SIC has a pretty decenct Support Forum where you can post questions and the SIC staff will answer. Also, if you browse through there you can find some good stuff already answered.

http://www.soccerincollege.com/sicsupport.aspx?g=topics&f=32

Anonymous

Thanks, Hopefully if you lose any games...

No score for this post
August 8 2012, 11:12 AM 

Thanks, Hopefully if you lose any games the opponents will simply enter the score rather than attack you on the forum.

Good Luck this season both on the field and with the predictions.

Anonymous

His predictions are lame just like his 'new' explanation why he didn't enter

No score for this post
August 8 2012, 11:47 AM 

the losses. Initially it was because his daugther's coach asked him not to enter them. Now it's because it's the other team's responsibility.

What a loser!!!

Anonymous

Did He Lose Any Games?

No score for this post
August 8 2012, 12:01 PM 

Current Topic - To tell the truth or half the truth - that is the question. Ponti, your answer is????
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement