<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

NASA parents should also take into account

August 9 2012 at 3:21 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

they only fund 5 DA players but they also fund a number of players from clubs outside of UFA, NASA, AFC, and NSA. Does not sound fair to me.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Get used to it - This is the New America Under Obama

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 3:22 PM 

Anonymous

What made you pick the #5?

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 3:25 PM 

Anonymous

because that's the number

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 3:31 PM 

Anonymous

How do you know

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 3:31 PM 

Anonymous

Go watch practice

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 3:32 PM 

Count the NASA kids. Not rocket science.

Anonymous

So 5 at one age group? That doesn't sound too bad.

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 3:58 PM 

Anonymous

No 5 at 2 age groups that really spans 96s, 95's, and 94's

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 4:24 PM 

Not very good really.

Anonymous

I'm a NASA parent for years and I'm fine with it. It helps our club to be associated with

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 3:39 PM 

DA.

Anonymous

Thanks Dave... save it. No one cares anymore what you think.

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 3:47 PM 

Time for the masses to speak.

Anonymous

The Dumb Masses

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 5:10 PM 

go away

Anonymous

You better remember Dave who pays your salary

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 7:02 PM 

Anonymous

Re: I'm a NASA parent for years and I'm fine with it. It helps our club to be associated with

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 5:27 PM 

It does and you could not get it on your own, so this is the best avenue available. Look at GSA, they are going doenhill faxt. Or look at CFC andwhat they had to do with the SSA mess. I think the GUA allaince is one of the best things that could have been developed. Look at it this way, you are getting AFC's money and they have no players on either DA team.

Doc Soccer

AFC and NASA is getting the shaft in the Georgia United.

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 6:32 PM 

NASA uniform rebates pay over half of the GU cost yet they have only a few players, most left to go to Concorde.

Anonymous

Are you on crack?

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 6:52 PM 

GSA is on a major upswing with top teams on both boys and girls side. Whereas NASA is on a major down swing with boys and girls programs both falling apart.

Anonymous

No Meth

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 7:32 PM 

anon

My daughters NASA team kills GSA everytime they play.

No score for this post
August 9 2012, 9:40 PM 

Current Topic - NASA parents should also take into account
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement