<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

Top GSA U14G team goes 0-1-2 against 3 SSA teams

August 12 2012 at 1:16 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

wasnt the GSA ECNL team

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 1:39 PM 

nice try though

Anonymous

How many teams do GSA have in this age?

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 1:45 PM 

I have never seen a GSA Red team not being their top team. Do they have a GSA ECNL, then GSA Red and GSA white?

Anonymous

Mistake to call themselves Red then

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 1:50 PM 

I wouldn't send a lesser team to a tournament under your top brand. Kind of like identity theft. You've worked to hard to build your brand. Name them something else going forward. Everyone will see the loss as a GSA red team regardless. You know how suspicious we can be on the forum. But I believe you for now.

Anonymous

Au Contraire

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 2:12 PM 

Anonymous

Sorry but you are wrong

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 2:22 PM 

I was there and it certainly was not the GSA ECNL team

Anonymous

Did GSA ECNL add players to the GSA Red team from last spring?

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 2:27 PM 

Anonymous

Yes, and...

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 7:14 PM 

Red wasn't that good last Spring before they lost these players.

Anonymous

They were missing a couple of players

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 2:09 PM 

Anonymous

Rising GSA U14 Girls Red finished 8th in Athena A last spring

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 2:22 PM 

They only finished above CFC Chiefs, Dacula, Columbus, West Georgia and the Cobb FC 2nd Team.

Anonymous

Is this the team that will be playing A ball?

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 2:14 PM 

Anonymous

I believe so

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 2:21 PM 

GSA ECNL is the top team and GSA Red will be the Athena A team

Anonymous

Well

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 2:24 PM 

They couldn't compete in Athena A last spring, so they are either going to have to dual roster ECNL and Athena A or get smoked this fall.

Anonymous

This was their top team

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 2:23 PM 

as much as some would like to make excuses

Anonymous

Dual Roster with ECNL ?

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 2:24 PM 

What about the destination crap?

Anonymous

Still can't beat TH Gold though SSA

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 2:32 PM 

TH '17 Gold is the benchmark in this age group, it certainly isn't GSA

Anonymous

What - Tophat is not even ELITE

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 2:36 PM 

Anonymous

Call them the little mermaids for all I care, they still are the top team at U14

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 2:38 PM 

Names don't win games my friend, just like wearing a bootleg Chelsea jersey doesn't make you play better wink.gif

Anonymous

Hey Dad, We need the keys to the corporate jet to play a game in California?

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 8:16 PM 

Good Luck This Season

anonymous

I noticed SSA cental elite tied their west team. West will be Athena B

No score for this post
August 12 2012, 7:10 PM 

this season. Interesting.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement