<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

U18 Boys. CF vs GSA

August 18 2012 at 7:21 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

Not any talk about this one. Historically this would be a big time match. CF finished last year pretty strong after a rocky start while GSA faded down the stretch. Did either team gain or lose players? Who is expected to win? I'm sure neither team really wants to start the season against the other.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

your joking right?

No score for this post
August 18 2012, 10:57 AM 

GSA is not even close to concorde.

Anonymous

Besides your pathetic spelling, I think you're wrong.

No score for this post
August 18 2012, 4:37 PM 

GSA picked up some great talent thanks to the poor management at Norcross. Look for GSA to dominate the table, including Concorde. I'm gonna go with 2-1 GSA.

Anonymous

What happened at Norcross?

No score for this post
August 18 2012, 10:12 PM 

Another case of opportunities being better at other clubs if you don't make DA ?

Anonymous

Re: U18 Boys. CF vs GSA

No score for this post
August 18 2012, 10:17 PM 

CF lost half a dozen quality players and GSA lost a couple. Last year it would have been a blow out in favor of CF. This year it could be close.

Anonymous

CF lost players to where..... DA or quit ?

No score for this post
August 18 2012, 10:19 PM 

Anonymous

Re: CF lost players to where..... DA or quit ?

No score for this post
August 19 2012, 8:46 AM 

GUA, Spurs, and quit

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement