<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

U14G SSA/NASA

September 2 2012 at 5:48 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

What a game. 0-0 SSA won in PK's.
Both played well, congrats to all girls involved.
Both showed they and TH are class of Athena A division. Fairly big drop off after those three.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
anon

Agree

No score for this post
September 2 2012, 5:55 PM 

I'd give the first half to SSA as the NASA girls looked a little out of sync for the first 15 minutes or so but 2nd half and both overtimes NASA dominated. SSA looked much better though they didn't just kick the ball forward, they actually tried to possess the ball some. I thought it was a well played game by both teams. Fun to watch. NASA is very technical and plays good soccer. SSA is very athletic and works their butts off the entire game. Different styles to some extent but both good teams.

Good job girls! Good luck SSA in the finals!

Anonymous

I was thinking the same thing except

No score for this post
September 2 2012, 6:17 PM 

I thought NASA worked their butts too and was the better side in the second half when they should have won the game. SSA looked tired and as if they were missing players. In the end they were lucky to advance.

There is no doubt that NASA is the better technical side.

Anonymous

Re: I was thinking the same thing except

No score for this post
September 2 2012, 6:22 PM 

SSA was missing three players due to injury. Nasa did not dominate as you would like to believe. Both teams played well. It was a good game - leave it at that.

Anonymous

Obviously you didnt watch the overtime

No score for this post
September 2 2012, 7:06 PM 

The OT wasn't close. SSA first half - check. NASA 2nd half - check. But you are dead wrong about OT. SSA dominated possession and scoring chances. If the ref hadnt blown the whistle with SSA possessing the ball in the NASA box it would have ended with SSA winning 1 - 0.

Anonymous

Re: Obviously you didnt watch the overtime

No score for this post
September 2 2012, 7:10 PM 

Amen - totally agree. Great job SSA!

Anonymous

Re: I was thinking the same thing except

No score for this post
September 2 2012, 9:04 PM 

SSA has been missing 3 players due to injury for the last 2 years.

Anonymous

My kid plays for NASA and there's just no reason to do this. Was a hard fought

No score for this post
September 2 2012, 8:39 PM 

game by both sides. I agree that you have TH along with these two teams as your top three in the league. I believe the girls enjoyed the competition today and we'll be seeing each other many times through the years, I'm sure.

Anonymous

Re: My kid plays for NASA and there's just no reason to do this. Was a hard fought

No score for this post
September 2 2012, 8:56 PM 

What a joy to see a nice post. My kid played for SSA in this game and they won. It was a great game. Both teams gave it their best - good sportsmanship is what I try to teach my daughter regardless of the outcome.

Anonymous

Re: My kid plays for NASA and there's just no reason to do this. Was a hard fought

No score for this post
September 2 2012, 9:20 PM 

Most of our girls have played against each other since they were very little. We as parents know each other, and they know each other well. Maybe instead of getting into a pi$$ing contest about a game that none of US actually played in, we can be proud that all of our girls have developed into wonderful athletes and passionate players who can get to the finals of a tournament like this on any given day. And we can model the sportsmanship that we want from them. I am so proud of ALL of them. It was a hard fought game and each team left everything on the field today. Congratulations to both NASA and SSA!!!

Anonymous

No score for this post
September 2 2012, 9:37 PM 

Ditto! all the girls were great..
PS: hope one of us beat TH..

Anonymous

I Think that I am going to

No score for this post
September 3 2012, 12:20 PM 

Cry

Current Topic - U14G SSA/NASA
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement