<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  

What's Atlanta Blues FC?

February 24 2014 at 9:24 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

SSA Super Y tryouts link lands on a site for Atlanta Blues. Never heard of them, but the contact name is Simon Davies..

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

According to WHOIS, the Website was registered 1999

No score for this post
February 24 2014, 9:26 PM 

Anonymous

Re: What's Atlanta Blues FC?

No score for this post
February 24 2014, 9:27 PM 

Interatlanta

Anonymous

Are they now part of SSA?

No score for this post
February 24 2014, 9:36 PM 

Anonymous

Similar, but I don't think so..

No score for this post
February 24 2014, 9:45 PM 

Atlantabluesfc

not

inter Atlanta FC blues

Anonymous

SSA

No score for this post
February 24 2014, 9:32 PM 

Anonymous

Re: What's Atlanta Blues FC?

No score for this post
February 24 2014, 10:05 PM 

It is SSA Super Y team name just as RYSA is Georgia Revolution. It is a recruiting mechanism these clubs are using. They lure you in making it seem like something cool. , different, and edgy. If your kid is good, they want her/him to stay with the club I the fall.Recruiting at its finest and legal. No rules against it. Very clever. Make yourself something mysterious and people come. It works.

Anonymous

I am a pink three headed dragon tell your mother to sit on my lap

No score for this post
February 24 2014, 11:41 PM 

Anonymous

Good idea doing some at Roswell. MF must love that

No score for this post
February 25 2014, 6:07 AM 

Anonymous

Does MF even realize his club has select teams?

No score for this post
February 25 2014, 6:46 AM 

Anonymous

Does he even care?

No score for this post
February 25 2014, 10:53 AM 

It does not appear that he does. He does not have players in Academy to support the upcoming select program either.

anonymous

Super Y at RYSA

No score for this post
March 5 2014, 11:17 AM 

Has anyone heard about the super y at RYSA. I heard they have tryouts on March 9th and 16th at 6pm. The rumor is they have a few clubs that are working together. Thoughts?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to Home Page  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement