Check out The Robert Culp CHANNEL on YouTube

Return to Index  

My Alleged LOOK-ALIKES ...

April 9 2012 at 10:44 PM

(Login jimmymitchell)
....cc....
from IP address 76.88.87.30

Response to Jimmy's LOOK-ALIKES ...

Typically great photo essay Tatia, lending a little support to some of my random look-alike ravings, at least for Skip Homier and Keith Andes. Ted Cassidy and Richard Kiel don't really look all that much alike, but confusion can come from biometric parameters other than facial patterns like, say, height. I saw Richard Kiel at a WonderCon in San Francisco a while back and then found myself sitting at an adjoining table in the lounge on the 39th floor of the Marriott Marquis (the official WonderCon hotel). Nothing to report except that his mobility is a little impaired these days. Mine may have been a little impaired as well, but for different reasons.

I looked for some John Gavin-John Saxon and/or Chad Everett-James Brolin look-alike photos but couldn't find any convincing ones. I guess they really don't look that much alike. Still, I continue to confuse them for reasons I can't really articulate, even to myself. Maybe I'm afraid that if I discover the source of my confusion, it won't reflect well on me.

Jimmy

Respond to this message