Return to Index  

MATLOCK "The Power Brokers" ...

June 3 2012 at 1:57 PM

(Login tatialoringnw)
from IP address 71.191.153.51

Hi!

[linked image]

[linked image]

If you've never seen Bob in the full 2-part MATLOCK episode The Power Brokers starring Andy Griffith, Ralph Bellamy,
Scott Bakula, and Nancy Dussault ... it is on the HALLMARK Channel today and early tomorrow morning (at least in my area).
(This is the full 2 part version - there was one abbreviated version aired where they combined both episodes and cut-out a good deal.)

[linked image]

On my cable provider, it's listed at 4 PM today and at 4 AM tomorrow morning. The story is about folksy, but always shrewd lawyer,
Ben Matlock defending a popular columnist framed for the murder of a source. Like MURDER SHE WROTE and especially COLUMBO
- Bob does "guilty" like no one else!!! .. as the noose slowly closes in around his neck.

Just look at these subtle changes in his expression ... GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY! !!

Thank goodness, he left us with his treasure trove of performances to enjoy forever.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Hope you can catch this - or - at least fire-up your video recorders and DVRs to get a copy of this one.

ENJOY!!

~ ~ ~ ~ As always,

~ ~ ~ ~ Tatia happy.gif

~ ~ ~ ~

This message has been edited by tatialoringnw from IP address 71.191.153.51 on Jun 4, 2012 2:25 AM
This message has been edited by tatialoringnw from IP address 71.191.153.51 on Jun 3, 2012 2:02 PM

Respond to this message