Respond to this messageRegresar al inicio
Original Message
  • Hi !!!!!!!

• Posted Jun 5, 1999 2:17 AM

Hi Desi, It's a pleasure for me knowing there's another fan here in Holland who love to see the Spanish novelas. To be honest "Luz Maria" was the first Spanish novela I saw and followed to the end. Because it has so much attractive power on me that I must see it every day. The beautiful performence of Angie Cepeda (she really stole my heart) and all the other actors, the beautiful music and the story made me a fan of the Spanish novelas. I didn't follow "La Usurpadora" every day because of the contrast of Luz Maria. I was still watching LM on videotapes to understand more of the story because my Spanish is not so good. (With a dictionary I found words and after a while I learn and understand more). I watch "Cosas del Amor" and try to follow it every day.
      And I hope one day the TV-stations in Holland (RTL,FOX,Veronica and others) will broadcast some novelas because I think I'm not the only who liked to see it. (there are many Spanish talking people here in Holland). Thank you for your message (ik vind het echt leuk)and I hope to I hear from you. Where your live in Holland?
      Greetings and Love from Anita, La Holandesa. (that's how they called me on the Spanish LM-foro).
    Nombre
    Título de Mensaje
    Texto de Mensaje
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Opciones
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)