The New Forum for Classical Singers

Recommendations and Warnings
Speak and inquire freely here about opera companies, managers, young artist programs, training programs, and competitions.
Not logged in | Login | Create Account
SearchReturn to index  
Search for    Sort by Match  Date
arrivadiva View thread on Feb 10, 2010 3:19 PM

My God... don't touch them with a barge-pole!!!!! They have taken £1000s of pounds from their artists and as far as I know no-one has seen anything like all of their money back and most have had no return at all, perhaps the odd £250 for a lunchtime
arrivadiva View thread on Feb 13, 2010 9:09 PM

arrivadiva View thread on Feb 14, 2010 3:12 AM

...I personally know musicians who had dealings with Arrivadiva. It seems like they just lead you on and on without anything ever materializing! Good luck to everyone.
ArrivaDiva View thread on Oct 23, 2009 3:23 PM

Thank you all for your answers. What they put on the table for me is: - my personal carreer - give it a reboast. It was going well untill I got ill and had to withdraw for appr.2 years. I now try to get back on track, making a slight chance from
arrivadiva don't do it!!! View thread on Feb 11, 2010 3:58 AM

In Holland I had dealings with Tom Petzal, Mary Kaptein and arrivadiva and they were disaster! None of promises happen, no month updates , arrivadiva website was down and still, I left months previous, arrivadiva website still being 'updated
arrivadiva vendetta View thread on Feb 12, 2010 8:00 AM

I've lost about £6K with these guys, others much more with a big fat O to show for it and yes, you're dead right, this is a vendetta against someone who breaks every promise they make and is at the least deliberately misleading. I don't want them to flee
Re: arrivadiva View thread on Feb 12, 2010 12:02 PM

I am so sorry to hear that! Hope you can stop your contract with them asap. I was lucky to speak to some people before signing on.... Take care, Hojotoho
arrivadiva lawyers View thread on Feb 15, 2010 8:02 AM

Hey yes I agree, think the threat of lawyers has scared people off, what type of agency uses legal threats to prevent clients talking to each other. Agencies who have something to hide I suppose. This activity is keeping this thread high on google
arrivadiva. is there a real problem View thread on Feb 11, 2010 6:48 AM

I thought I was the only one to have my doubts, based here in the USA I don't get to see Tom and Mary very much and have always believed the best of arrivadiva and Tom Petzal's promises. Perhaps I have been rather naive, I hope I've not been a fool
arrivadiva tom petzal mary kaptein View thread on Feb 11, 2010 8:43 AM

Very interested to read this thread, I knew Mr Petzal from a long time ago and none of this surprises me. Mr Petzal has always been a very engaging gentleman and in the 70s he developed an impressive network, but I have always considered that Mr Petzals
We also found 36 matches for your search in all posts at Network54
1 2 Next >>
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© 2001-2003 NFCS.NET.
All posts are © their original authors.