The New Forum for Classical Singers

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  

Joan Metelli...

June 22 2002 at 10:39 PM
Young Verdian  (no login)

I have heard many wonderful things about Dr. Metelli as both a singer and a teacher. Any feedback on her would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Simply the Best!

August 11 2002, 3:27 AM 

Dr. Joan Metelli is one of those rare finds that has incredible teaching abilities, fantastic technique, an impecable ear, and a true soul for the classical art of singing. Metelli has the gift of taking a singer wherever he/she is and molding them into truly great artists. She has been all over the world singing, teaching and coaching. She has an immense knowledge of languages, opera and oratorio.
I moved across country to study with her after taking lessons in Germany at a summer program in Altenburg where she gave daily master classes. She did incredible things with my voice in the short time we were together there. I have no doubt in my mind that my future as a professional singer has greatly been enhanced for having studied under her unmatched professinalism, dedication to the true art of singing, and unwaivering support.
To find out more about her go to her website.
www.jmetelli.org.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Simply the Best!

August 11 2002, 8:13 PM 

yes, I agree Metelli is wonderful. And I would like to add that many of her former students are performing all over the US as well. She has some in NYC, Chicago, all of the big cities. her reputation is impecable. I love her to death.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Joan Metelli...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© 2001-2003 NFCS.NET.
All posts are © their original authors.