--Hafiz

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

PinoNoir
(Login PinoNoir)
NFCS Member

yes

December 31 2009, 7:02 PM 

I got the e-mail as well. I have gotten other e-mails from that address about Francisco Casanova master classes and coachings with him. I'm assuming it must be someone associated with him, but I could be wrong.

Respond to this message   
divatine
(Login divatine)
NFCS Member

Francisco Casanova is a fantastic teacher

June 8 2010, 2:12 AM 

If you are someone who wants to learn vocal technique of the singers from golden age of opera, the way all the greats of Italy sang, then study with Maestro Casanova. He was a hand-picked student of Pier Miranda Ferraro, one of the great Otellos of Europe, and worked with him for 20 years. When I first heard him at the Met in Nabucco, I was blown away. He is great with tenors, other male voices, AND female voices too; he keeps everything grounded in the low larynx position, pure vowels and strong breath support. I've personally heard a couple of his tenors improve their top by 2 notes. He has concentrated my tone and made my voice bigger and richer, all with the three basics mentioned above. He's extremely artistic and intelligent as well, and focuses on the meaning of text. You can contact him through Vera Musica, Ltd. at info@veramusicaltd.com

Respond to this message   
Adi
(Login adiforgotherpassword)
NFCS Member

Yes I will vouch for Cassanova

June 12 2010, 11:00 PM 

I took a coaching/consultation with him, and was blown away. He is the man behind Vera Musica.

Respond to this message   

Anonymous
(Login Chickadee13)
NFCS Regular

not sure exactly what

June 8 2010, 11:55 AM 

email you're discussing, but VeraMusica is indeed associated with Francisco Casanova. i don't know the nature of the opportiunity in question (paid vs. pay to sing masterclasses, etc.) but based on my personal experience with him it'd be worth doing in any capacity if the opp. suites your needs.

in addition to being a very dear man who is a great performer with a fabulous voice that really brings old school italian back to life in a way that i'd not personally experienced in a while. he's extremely knowledgable, energetic and generous and it'd be worth your time to work with him as a coach or as a performer for his organization.

"There is a difference between outrageous and fabulous, ... you can decide to be outrageous, but you have to be crowned fabulous."

- PRESTON BAILEY

This message has been edited by Chickadee13 on Jun 8, 2010 11:55 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
© 2001-2003 NFCS.NET.
All posts are © their original authors.