<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Seeking Sexfight

September 22 2002 at 2:18 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 172.190.72.96

Hi, I am Sara from California. I am a 41 yr old, woman 5'5" 145 lbs seeking another uninhibited bi sexual woman for a real offline sexfight. Please no game players, or replys from men looking for their wives or girlfriends. If you are real and interested in a real meeting drop me a note with your e-mail address and lets see if we click. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sara

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
terri
(no login)

sexfight

March 5 2003, 7:09 AM 

if you are still looking i am interested. i am 5 10 155 pds 38dd 35 yrs old blk woman. i am looking for an intense exchange of insults and sexfight with a white woman. i am hoping to find someone who enjoys an intense exchange of insults and some stare down and then onto the fight. please reply only if you are open minded and into woman vs woman. i have only done this online before. if you want i would also like to engage in a breast fight as well.

Respond to this message   
terri
(no login)

sexfight

March 5 2003, 7:11 AM 

if you are still looking i am interested. i am 5 10 155 pds 38dd 35 yrs old blk woman. i am looking for an intense exchange of insults and sexfight with a white woman. i am hoping to find someone who enjoys an intense exchange of insults and some stare down and then onto the fight. please reply only if you are open minded and into woman vs woman. i have only done this online before. if you want i would also like to engage in a breast fight as well. e mail is tanyakicks2002@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Seeking Sexfight
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement