.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to Index
Return of the Aqua Lung ...
August 15 2006 at 7:25 PM
AP Discussion Group
Well, I finally decided on the watch to get - the new Aqua Lung.
I used to have the 1999 version but sold it a few years ago. I've
always missed that watch and now I have its larger brother!
Respond to this message
Beautiful watch Jonathan, I almost bought one six months ago...
- Kevin on Aug 17, 2006, 11:43 AM
- Marlon on Aug 20, 2006, 8:42 AM
Hi Marlon, Can you really discern that from Jonathan's picture?
- michael.ting on Aug 20, 2006, 10:41 AM
Looks like Marlon said something nasty about BP and had his comments censored! (nt)
- Dynamic Turtle on Aug 23, 2006, 3:52 AM
Hi Dynamic Turtle, before you jump to conclusions or urge others to jump to conclusions...
- michael.ting on Aug 23, 2006, 8:34 AM
- Bill on Aug 23, 2006, 4:53 AM
All I wanted to do was ...
- Jonathan Bar-on on Aug 23, 2006, 7:05 PM
Thank you for sharing Jonathan...
- michael.ting on Aug 23, 2006, 7:39 PM
green with envy
- Andy Goldstein on Aug 25, 2006, 5:21 AM
ThePuristS.com Home Page