.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to Index
The NEW Leman moonphase
August 30 2006 at 6:10 AM
Do you know if the new Leman moonphase that will be larger will have the same movement as the one currently available ?
Respond to this message
Same, but with the correctors under the lugs (pics)...
- Magnus Bosse on Aug 30, 2006, 7:45 AM
- LA01 on Aug 30, 2006, 8:09 AM
Not (yet?)! NT
- Magnus Bosse on Aug 30, 2006, 8:35 AM
- Aurel on Aug 30, 2006, 1:16 PM
Optical and functional differences...
- Magnus Bosse on Aug 31, 2006, 12:48 AM
I agree with Magnus on this....
- Al Armstrong on Sep 1, 2006, 2:04 PM
Agreed, I think it's a great innovation. . .
- Jack Forster on Sep 3, 2006, 12:28 PM
Copyright © 1999-2018
. All rights reserved.
ThePuristS.com Home Page