.com Feature Sections
Watch Diaries - Lessons In WISdom
Case Studies in Collecting
Horology and Industry Articles
Thomson's Atelier - by Curtis Thomson
Montre et Tact
- by Ei8htohms
Watch reviews: Quick looks
Watch reviews: In-Depth analysis
Return to Index
August 30 2006 at 1:16 PM
Same, but with the correctors under the lugs (pics)...
Thanks a lot ! Much appreciated !
Two questions :
1) is it "better" to have the correctors in this position ?
2) am I the only one to prefer the "old" one ? I think 38mm is good. 40mm is really too much, I dislike this "oversize" fashion...
Respond to this message
Optical and functional differences...
- Magnus Bosse on Aug 31, 2006, 12:48 AM
I agree with Magnus on this....
- Al Armstrong on Sep 1, 2006, 2:04 PM
Agreed, I think it's a great innovation. . .
- Jack Forster on Sep 3, 2006, 12:28 PM
Copyright © 1999-2018
. All rights reserved.
ThePuristS.com Home Page