Return to Index  

Thank you (I think) Thomas...

October 19 2006 at 1:29 PM
Michael Schott  (Login Schott)

Response to The danger of anecdotal comments; context is of utmost importance

Thomas I apologize for raising your considerable ire but I have said that I respect John's opinions and don't think that he has an agenda and I have also said that my personal biases and experiences color my thoughts on this matter. I also apologize to John for being overly harsh and strident in my earlier posts.

I have no doubts that John does realize the responsibility he carries when he expresses his opinions as a talented watchmaker. I respect John as a person and in his chosen field. It just seems to me that he is overly free in expressing his dislike for FP movements. To me it suffices for him to say this once, not repeatedly. It would be my hope that he be a little more guarded in this regard. Also, I never ever questioned his qualifications and would not do so.

As far as any comparisons go, I refuse to play that game as it is an exercise in futlity and accomplishes nothing. I am not here to defend Jeff's remarks only take issue with some of John's in this thread. Thanks, Mike.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page