Welcome to Violet Ice's forum! If you have any questions,email me.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

what's wrong with you people?

January 22 2002 at 12:58 AM
No score for this post
  (no login)

Hey, why isn't anyone posting messages wah meanies sniffles I can't just continue to talk to myself know can I? actually don't answer that! God knows i do that enough at school! anyways moving on...uh..um...uh...hi? whoops look at the time...gotta go...i think a dingo is eating my baby snickers...sorry couldn't help myself...lame australian joke...i'm australian by the way...um...uh...eh...um...uh...hmm...sorry sweatdrops

looking at reflection on computer monitor You talkin' to me? i said YOU talkin' to me...SOMEBODY TALK TO ME *wah, snifle, wah* ..........................................................................................................................Ok, i'm done now eep sorry Crisi-chan >_<

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login kyozfilth)
Forum Owner

Awww....Emi-chan

No score for this post
January 28 2002, 2:44 PM 

It's okay emichan. I still wuv you! ^_^ People just don't seem to be in the talking mood....seems that way....*sigh* Or it's just that they dun luv us!! cries
Oh well. We'll be okay. Right? gets paranoid BAI!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - what's wrong with you people?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on AnimeCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Thanks for visiting!