Welcome to Violet Ice's forum! If you have any questions,email me.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

M.....Kay.

February 13 2002 at 6:15 PM
No score for this post
  (Login kyozfilth)
Forum Owner

It be dead as dead can be. I'm so tired people....tired. I don't think I'll have any updates for a while...that's cuz nobody has been send things in. pouts No one loves me....*sighs* Lonely lil' me....lonely...lonely.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Shini-chan
(no login)

Don't pout!

No score for this post
February 13 2002, 11:53 PM 

Hellllllooooooooo
Don't worry crisi-chan, I still wuv u ^_^ I also finished the teaser to the fic I wanted to write and am sending it in to you. hope you like it! well, that's about it. bai bai, oh and happy valentines day ~_^

(Login kyozfilth)
Forum Owner

V-day

No score for this post
February 14 2002, 2:40 PM 

I loved the teaser emichan ^_^ Happy V-day to you too ne! I had too much candy...and I got flowers! Woo! I felt so loved...*sniff* I send you kisses emichan! MWHAH ^_^

shini-chan
(no login)

Re: V-day

No score for this post
February 14 2002, 11:14 PM 

I'm so glad you liked the taser huggles you your so nice. I'm almost dne with chapter 1 ^_^ It'll be in your in-box in 4 hours (i hope) woo, i'm on a role shinigami grin wuv u, cya later, buh bye.

sniffles all i got for V-day was candy and an e-mail wah no fl..flowers, no te..tedy bears and no one to HUGGLE WAH

(Login kyozfilth)
Forum Owner

Shrooms!

No score for this post
February 15 2002, 8:00 PM 

Hum! Tis okay lil' kawaii emichan! Flowers and teddy bears aren't everything. ^_^ I wuv you ne!
Don't lose inspiration!! You have to keep writing the rest! Please? ^__^
Me so tired...me go nap nap. falls asleep

Current Topic - M.....Kay.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on AnimeCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Thanks for visiting!