Welcome to Violet Ice's forum! If you have any questions,email me.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Nobody knows...?

March 5 2002 at 6:29 PM
No score for this post
  (Login kyozfilth)
Forum Owner

I'm bored. Nobody has sent in guesses for the 'Guess Who?' section. Nobody can guess who they are? Or do we not want to make Cristal happy? I thought they were kinda easy to guess. Not b/c I'm the one that altered them...cuz you can still see them! No true Jrockers out there? sigh S'okay...

Woe is me. hum I've said that so many times in my life...it's kinda funny. I'm obviously off my rocker today...can't you tell?

Mmm...I feel like drinking some Tropicana orange juice...Where did that come from you ask? Well, as I said before...I'm off my rocker. lol Rocker...funny.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Shini-chan
(no login)

Re: Nobody knows...?

No score for this post
March 5 2002, 9:23 PM 

You all right honey? Don't worry cuz I still wuv u! mwah, I think i've gone off my rocker too...hehe rocker...sorry. see told ya! well anyways i gotta go cuz i'm suposed to be doing my homework lol I'll chat 2 ya later, ne? I wuv u buh bai

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Nobody knows...?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on AnimeCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Thanks for visiting!