Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • The effort should be spent on togetherness,brothers and sisters in christ.

• Posted Feb 21, 2002 9:14 PM

These issues must seem important or petty to some depending on your opinion,but god loves us all men and women,and wants us to all live in peace and harmony even though this is earth and he has not returned yet,but he does not forget,but he does forgive.As for those who other view as being divisive,whether they are actually being divisive or just being slandered unjustly of being divisive,The lord our God watches this being done to innocent people and he will make the judgement about them not men not women,When I was baptised into this church last year,I did this not only for my own beliefs,but in the beliefs that I could make this world a little better in all of our short time on this earth in Gods hand,We are all in gods hands,no matter how much power we acquire on this small space in time on this world.If scripture that comes from the power of the holy spirit says that something is law then the bible is the law of spirituality,If women or men are meant to preach it is through the power of the holy spirit,Maybe the church since we are only humans who fall short of the grace of God but are saved through the lords forgiveness could hold a vote by the members,I pray that this church we decide on the best interest of its great members and elders and staff.
      In him,Chris Castillo
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.