Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

"Concerned Members" need to read the New Testament

February 21 2002 at 3:32 PM
Rebecca Colvin 
from IP address 67.234.4.253

I feel offended and outraged by this website. These "concerned members" need to read the New Testament! No where does it say that salvation is based on the number of song leaders, the gender of people serving the church, or anything of that matter. Salvation comes from faith in Christ Jesus, and we are saved because of His grace, nothing we do in our church buildings. He came to save souls and transform lives, not to argue over petty issues, like instrumental music. I am finding it hard to respond to these people in Christian love, because I feel that their diviseness is of Satan. Don't they realize that Satan loves this kind of stuff? There are people literally dying on the streets with no hope, no beliefs to carry them on, and all these "concerned members" care about is whether or not RHCC is conforming to their legalistic views of Christianity. I have been a member of RHCC since 1978, and if is one of the few churches of Christ that attempts to follow the teachings of Jesus and not of man. It's things like this website that make me want to leave the Church of Christ denomination all together and go to one where the mission is to save souls. So, please "concerned members," do not send me any more warnings and please try to open your eyes and hearts to the message of Jesus. Even though it may be difficult, I will pray for you.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Brent Cumbie

Amen Sister!

February 21 2002, 3:51 PM 

This stuff angers me and makes me sick. Especially coming from people who have never been to RHCC!

I too need to reel in the emotional responses, but then again I think God gave us the range of emotions he gave us with a reason for each one in mind.

Maybe this emotion of anger over this nonsense is designed by God to burden our hearts to pray for these souls who propagate divisiveness and hatred.

Respond to this message   
Give God the Glory~

GOD REIGNS!! Even here ~on this disgusting website~among twisted views~!

February 22 2002, 11:25 AM 

There is mostly ONE person that
seems to want to divide the
church at RHCC! The rest here
are agreeing with Biblical
truths and God's word~and
Which also means supporting
Rick and the Elders!

Respond to this message   
Casey

Re: GOD REIGNS!! Even here ~on this disgusting website~among twisted views~!

February 26 2002, 5:05 PM 

I love going to church at RHCC and I appreciate all that Rick does!!

Respond to this message   
Sue T.

Pride is Sin!!

February 28 2002, 2:32 PM 

We need to be careful about letting Pride reign in our hearts. Christians can be "deceived" and "confused" by the evil one into thinking they know it all when it comes to the Word!! We are all aware none of us KNOW IT ALL!! If you are at peace within your heart and soul, then that is being led by the Holy Spirit. I for one feel that way at R.H. The desire to go out from the church and seek those that are lost has never been better for me personally. I have seen my husband come from not going to Church in the early days I was there to now, where he is One of those "Special Servants". Our growth has continually increased with each passing year.
Sorry, but I feel the VAST MOVEMENT now sweeping the country that involves this Church plus thousands of others is for SURE THE MOVE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO BRING REVIVAL TO THIS HURTING NATION!!
I AM PRAYING FOR YOU ALL AND HAVE OTHERS PRAYING FOR YOU ALSO-INTERSESSORY PRAYERS WHOM THE LORD HAS APPOINTED!!

Respond to this message   
Steve

What?

October 22 2002, 10:24 PM 

Where has the respect for God and the Power of His word gone??? Are their NO limits anymore? Is everything we do explained by God's word OR explained off as God's revival?? God doesn't need a revival! He IS and WAS and WILL ALWAYS BE, with or without our help. God's word is our only guide not our personal FEELINGS on issues. We mock Christ when we alter the structure HE established! Has everyone forgotten Christ established the Church rather than man. Do we take the inspired word of God that lightly?? Unfortunately, it is Satan that has brought on an era in the church of "if it feels good, it must be what God wants". Do you not realize that Satan LOVES to hear you argue that scripture isn't worth discussing or the fact you don't think it's a big deal to alter Christ's structure and plan for the church?!!

Respond to this message   
THE HOSS

It is obvious from your message that your views are derived

October 8 2003, 3:43 PM 

chiefly from your feelings ("If you are at peace within your heart and soul, then that is being led by the Holy Spirit.")

Come ON!!! That is pretty shallow and pretty shabby. All kinds of people have all kinds of fine fuzzy warm and MISINFORMED, MISLEADING FEELINGS about their spirituality. You need to bring something of substance into your personal equation for spiritual confidence, and that means relying far less on your feelings and far more on what is taught in the Word of God. As I have read this and other similar web sites and as I have perused the writings of the driveling and deluded Judas goats like (YES!) Rubel Shelley and Max Lucado, it has be come ever more obvious that the discipline of studying the WORD is being replaced with a specious rhetoric that trades not upon REAL truth in the word of God, but relies rather upon a soft, flabby, ecumenically-slanted, Rodney King theology (Come on, peoples, can't we all get along?").

It is a dirty shame and it will bring many to grief and many, I fear, will lose their souls as a result of it.

Paul was assuredly at peace in HIS heart as he went about beating and killing those who were of the Way. Far too many, and especially too many of those in the under-40 generation, rely far, far too much upon the promptings of the "heart" and far, far too little on the real power and the real message of the WORD!

Respond to this message   
S C Smyth

They would rather criticize than read!

February 21 2002, 5:55 PM 

Wow, What time these people have. If they spent as much time and effort into modeling Jesus to those that are around them there would be standing room only in Heaven.
As a member of God's church for the last 40 years, I have chosen to worship at Richland Hills Church of Christ for the last 20 years (my choice). My wife and I have raised three kids, and I have had the pleasure of baptizing each of them and are currently watching and helping them as they mature in their walk of faith.
Many special servants have had an impact on our children, starting in the nursery, all the way through the college ministry. Fortunately for us and their walk many of these specail sevants has been and are women. I thank God every day for their impact on my childrens walk. As for other ministries I doubt the abused women, or widows, or orphans, or homeless families would enjoy much support if us men were in charge much less responsible for visits or food.
Now as for worship,the RHCC worship is awesome, some raise their hands, some close their eyes, most sing, and priase God with the worship or praise team. This has been a real blessing. In the fifties and sixties we sang the same songs in the same montone, and every Sunday nite we closed with "Now the Day is Over". It was great and meaningful worship, and is what I grew up with. I don't know if God was pleased but I plan to ask him one day. I don't know if he is pleased with my worship today, but I trust that because of the blood of Jesus, my worship is seen as pure and holy regardless of how I conduct it because my heart wants it to please him with the help of the Spirit.
I think that the day is coming soon when we will all know the answers and have a chance to worship and praise him forever. I suppose that if some of my brothers and sisters raise their hands in heaven some might be offended. At that time I suppose that there will be only one other place for them to choose to worship. Maybe they would rather be there. I hope not. I am praying for all of you.
In Christ Stephan Smyth

Respond to this message   
RHCC member

AMEN! Thanks Stephen S.!

February 22 2002, 11:28 AM 

I agree 100%!!

Respond to this message   
Joe McKnight

The problem is We Have read

February 22 2002, 11:34 AM 

Wouldn't you Catholic want-bes love it if you could take away our KJV's

Respond to this message   
Bobby Valentine

KJV Only?

October 30 2003, 12:05 PM 

Joe, I have just stumbled on this website. It would be amuzing if it were not so sad. I have surveyed a number of posts and the links that are on it. I have come to the conclusion that far from being run by some one in the middle of the road this site is run by extremists.

In what way? Well the comment about "taking away our KJVs" for one. Also the link at the top of the page to Gail Riplinger junk on modern versions. Is the KJV the ONLY word of God? Not only did every one of the Restoration Pioneers REJECT outright the King James Version, they actively worked to replace it. Alexander Campbell produced the Living Oracles and on we could go. J.W. McGarvey said a man/woman was on "dangerous ground" relying upon the KJV.

Riplinger has been "exposed" (to use a word I hear often) for what she is: purveyor of falsehood. Here are a few books:

1) James R. White, The King James Only Controversy: Can You Trust the Modern Translations (Bethany House, 1995)

2) Donald A. Carson, The King James Version Debate: A Plea for Realism (Baker)

3) Jack Lewis, The English Bible: From KJV to NIV (Baker). Lewis, a prof at Harding Graduate School in Memphis has a wonderfully enlightening chapter on the KJV.

Paul never used the KJV!

Just passing through,
Bobby Valentine

Respond to this message   
matt brown

You'll meet God that's for sure

February 26 2002, 10:55 PM 

I'd feel real bad if I did not know if my worship was pleasing to God. I don't think you'll be asking the questions on that final day. The question you're going to be asked is "Why did you leave the faith that was once delivered? May God have mercy on you that day! Brother, please repent before it is too late!

Respond to this message   
Joe McKnight

You tell'em Matt

February 27 2002, 10:17 AM 

But I have noticed that a very few will listen to us. After all it is just a remnant of us that make it. May God bless our efforts to wake'm up.

This forum has been edited by a moderator at ConcernedMembers.com
that logged in from one of the below forums. These forums are not part of, approved by or affiliated with any Church.

This message has been edited by ConcernedMembers from IP address 65.80.189.128 on Oct 28, 2002 4:09 PM

Respond to this message   
MATT BROWN

You Will Meet God, That's For Sure

February 28 2002, 3:22 PM 

I would feel terrible if I did not know if my worship was pleasing to God. I'm sure Nadab and Abihu did not know either, but they soon found out. Just as we will one day. And your comment on asking questions on that final day I agree. Matt. 7:22,23 says "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name ? and in thy name cast out devils ? and in thy name done many wonderful works ? Then I will profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.-- So brother you better know if your worship is acceptable to GOD!!! On the matter of singing and praying in worship that's all we have the authority to do. Anything added to this such as handclapping,handlifting,praise teams(chiors),etc. are a direct violation of what God has commanded(Rev. 22:18,19). Look what happened to Nadab and Abihu.

Just a brief question on your deacon problem at Richland Hills. Are your so called special servants(women deacons)the husband of one wife?(I Tim.3:11,12).

May you and others who have abandoned the faith that once was delivered repent before it's too late!(Lk.13:3)

Respond to this message   
Brother in Christ

Stop Trying to Change The Way We Worship Here!!!

February 23 2002, 7:46 PM 

If the new members and new elders keep changing things then you might as well drop the "Church of Christ" part of RHCC and call it the RHRCC Richland Hills Rebecca Colvin Church.

Just find the other Church that does it the way you believe and stop trying to change this one.

I mean this in a loving way. For the love of Christ Church not just the Church of Christ and for you dear Sister.

In His Love
Brother in Christ

Respond to this message   
Jeremy Burgett

Uncalled for

February 25 2002, 3:49 AM 

<< If the new members and new elders keep changing things then you might as well drop the "Church of
Christ" part of RHCC and call it the RHRCC Richland Hills Rebecca Colvin Church. >>

This was uncalled for. I do not know who Rebecca is, but I admire the fact that she had the courage to sign her name to her opinion.... "Brother".

Next time, please refrain from personal attacks and contribute something more thoughtful than "love it or leave it" - OK?

Respond to this message   
Kevin Hamm

We have read the true Word of God

February 24 2002, 12:02 PM 

We will be praying for you Rebecca. That your eyes will be opened to the fact that the changes being made to the Churches of Christ are of man not of God. Our churches were at peace and not divisive until this man-made movement came along. Anyone that says the Church of Christ is a denomination has missed the whole point of the Restoration Movement.

It amazes me that these issues are called petty by the very people that found them so important to change. If they are petty issues, then why change them?

Respond to this message   
real-life

We have read the true Word of God February

June 8 2005, 8:48 PM 

I'm not so sure you have reaaaally read the word of God. Do you know that the church of God is mentioned at least 7 times in the NT and the churches of Christ is only mentioned in romans. At least I can't find it anywhere else.

Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you. Romans16:16

Why is it that we believe this verse is so valuable when no one I know has ever saluted one another with a holy kiss! But we make a doctrine over the correct name for the church from this verse, Wow!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Church of God?

June 9 2005, 8:24 AM 

The word GOD is a generic word: true God, false gods. God is derived from GAD which was the hostile tribe and the name of the GOD OF FORTUNE. When they turn musical they are SEEKING your FORTUNES while promising you will prosper. The Christian system is so ordered that it is not remotely possible to be either BIG or POPULAR and be faithful. Rather, you MUST be willing to be despised and rejected of men. ME THINKS that you are looking for a religionism which FITS the pattern in your own spirit.

The Word Jesus Christ means that Jesus is the name of THE CHRIST OF GOD. While there were MANY Elohim there was only ONE Lord or Jehovah. The word Savior is YASHA. Therefore, Zechariah prophesied that the BRANCH would be Jehovah- Saves. The Father would be Jehovah- Righted. Therefore, the BRANCH is the ARM or HAND of God and His Hand is not detached from HIMSELF.
    To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 2Co.5:19

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jn.20:28

This is why ALL names of the church in the Bible relate to Jesus Christ and not to the pagan, generic GOD. The MEGA churches are GENERIC religionism but not Christianity. MUSIC is the MARK in the Garden of Eden, the real king/queen of Tyre, of Babylon and the end-time Babylon whore religion devoted to COMMERCE and MUSIC.

Stephen spoke of the church in the wilderness while informing the religionists that the temple was given as a concession to David. That is, when David was too fearful to ever return to Gibeon God gave him a Jebusite High place in Jerusalem. This city is a city set on seven hills but it primarily DUELING MOUNTAINS. It is also called SODOM and EGYPT. God gave this mountain because He had earlier, according to Stephen and others, turned them over to worship the starry hosts. This was because their musical idolatry was seen by God as their prayer to return to what became Canaanite Baalism in Canaan and assuredly in and around the temple.
    This is he, that was in the CHURCH in the wilderness with the ANGEL which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us: Ac.7:38

And were all BAPTIZED unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 1Co. 10:2

And did all eat the same SPIRITUAL meat; 1Co. 10:3

And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. 1Co.10:4

But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness. 1Co. 10:5

Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not LUST after evil things, as they also lusted. 1Co. 10:6

Neither be ye IDOLATERS, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to PLAY. 1Co. 10:7

That PLAY was musical idolatry of the Egyptian TRINITY the same threesome promoted by Richland Hills. SINGING to arouse EXCITEMENT is outlawed by the PATTERN of Jesus and the direct command of Paul in Romans 15 defining SPEAKING and not modern charismatic (sexual and homosexual according to the Greek world) MUSIC.
    Moses replied: "It is not the sound of victory, it is not the sound of defeat; it is the sound of SINGING that I hear." Ex.32:18
God TURNED THEM OVER TO WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST which is the musical worshiped for your END-TIME church in Revelation 18:22 which PUTS OUT the candlesticks in YOUR church (verse 23)

The church or ekklesia was the synagogue or QAHAL. Any time God causes people to assemble it is a CHURCH or synagogue. In Numbers 10 when God authorized two silver trumpets (only) they were to CALL ASSEMBLY or to ALARM or perform TRIUMPH OVER music to send the enemy in panic. However,
    But when the congregation is to be GATHERED together, ye shall blow, but ye shall not sound an ALARM. Num 10:7

Congregation is: Qahal (h6951) kaw-hawl'; from 6950; assemblage (usually concr.): - assembly, company, congregation, multitude.

The alarm was:

Ruwah (h7321) roo-ah'; a prim. root; to mar (espec. by breaking); fig. to split the ears (with sound), i. e. shout (for alarm or joy): - blow an alarm, cry (alarm, aloud, out), destroy, make a JOYFUL noise, smart, shout (for joy), sound an alarm, triumph.

This was the MUSICAL REJOICING which Psalm 41 prophesied Judas would attempt on Jesus Christ to TURN HIM over to the STAR WORSHIPING clergy.

Loud instruments and "making a joyful noise" before the Lord was not worship: it was the warrior's panic song. In Psalm 41 it was prophesied that Judas would try and fail to TRIUMPH OVER God. It is significant that the Judas Bag of the thief was for "carrying the mouthpieces of wind instruments."

The synagogue or church in the wilderness was called ONLY for instruction and on the FIRST and SEVENTH day of festivals to "hold a holy convocation." This means to READ or REHEARSE the Word of God. This would often be spoken so that people could learn the law and memorize it. That is ALL that Jesus intended when he died to build HIS church.

It is significant that the common people assembled on the Sabbath to REST. That does no mean worship in the charismatic sense but to REST and learn the word and pray. The sabbath idea specifically EXCLUDED "sending out ministers." The local elders would teach as they had been taught. The temple was for the CIVIL-MILITARY state but the people's congregator or "church" never violated the rule against music or rejoicing during SCHOOL. That is until 1815 in a liberal Ger man synagogue: even then it was not lawful for a Jew to play the organ on the Sabbath.

The church in the wilderness was the church of Christ or the synagogue of Christ. When you remove CHRIST from your witness you INTEND to apostasize:
    Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye CRUCIFIED, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. Acts 4:10

This is the STONE which was set at nought of you BUILDERS, which is become the head of the corner Acts 4:11

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12

Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. Acts 4:13

And he is the head of the body, the CHURCH: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. Col.1:18

The BUILDERS or CRAFTSMEN in the whole whore religion were the Greek TECHNE: they were "theater builders and stage managers." They will ALL go back into hell from which Apollo, Abaddon or Apollyon UNLEASED THEM. The LOCUSTS means MUSICAL PERFORMERS.

And that brings us to an IDENTIFIER:
    Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with HIS OWN blood. Ac.20:28
Now this LORD and GOD Who gave his SPECIFIC name to His church is He who PURCHASED it with HIS OWN BLOOD. Now, if you use a GENERIC name for God, you steal from the poor as BUILDERS to build a theater for holy entertainment. Can YOU guess the name of GOD who purchased HIS CHURCH? If you CAN and you remove CHRIST from your consiousness then YOU are financing the BUILDERS who MUST reject Christ they YOU are rejected by CHRIST.

The church is a SYNAGOGUE or school of the Bible and the direct command and minimal common sense says that you don't spit in the face of Jesus when He invites the twos and threes to COME LEARN OF ME. You know God CANNOT dwell in HOUSES made by the hands of the BUILDERS and God cannot be worshipped by the HANDS of man or ANY idolatry of tallent. So WHY are you so proud of letting the BUILDERS who MUST reject the STONE steal YOUR child's health care money by lying about THE LAW OF TITHING or THE LAW OF GIVING.
The BAPTISMAL CONFESSION is that "Jesus is the Christ the Son of the Living God." That means that He is the Visible Image of God and the WORD of God. By analogy, My WORD is always WITH ME because it IS ME.
    And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my CHURCH; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Matt 16:18

AND he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power. Mark 9:1

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS THE CHURCH OF CHRIST.

But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the NAME of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. Ac.8:12

For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of CHRIST and of God. Ep.5:5

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2Ti.4:1

For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord AND Saviour Jesus Christ. 2Pe.1:11

I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ. Re.1:9

And the TESTIMONY of Jesus is:
    And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the SPIRIT of prophecy. Rev 19:10
So THEY lie when they tell you that YOU need to PAY THEM to HELP you worship by using PSYCHOLOGICAL VIOLENCE that they are going to have THE HOLY SPIRIT PERSON there to guide the worship in A HOUSE BUILD BY HUMAN HANDS and performed by the WORKS OF HUMAN HANDS of which music is the most WORKS and therefore LEGALISTIC intensive.
Then Jesus went back into the heavens which means "out there" perhaps in the same place but in a spiritual dimension. Remember that "In Him we live, move and have our being." Jesus came with power on the day of Pentecost and Peter USED the KEYS to open the kingdom in the Ekklesia or church of Christ sense. Christ could not be the head of the body or church of Christ until he had purchased it:
    And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. Col.1:18
By the resurrection and return at Pentecost The Christ of God which dwelled in the man, Jesus of Nazareth, returned as SPIRIT. There is only one Spirit so that what we are permitted to glimpse of the CHRIST of God is all of invisible Deity we are ever going to see or experience. OUR test is whether we can accept Jesus Christ as the model. Thomas identified Him as "My Lord and My God." Therefore, the CHRIST of God or his anointing power IS God to us. This means that "the church of God" is "the church of Christ" simply because HE purchased it with his own blood.

The CHURCH has existed under the name of The Church of Christ from the very beginning. It was called THE CHURCH OF CHRIST in written documents long before THE CHURCH OF CHRIST went into paganism by adopting things like CANDLES AND MUSIC which they confess was COMMON TO ALL PAGAN CULTS. AND IT STILL IS.

Respond to this message   
literal seed

Why the church exists

March 30 2002, 3:54 PM 

Dear Rebecca,

I agree with your feelings toward the "watchdog" attitude" that appear in several of the postings to this site. However, I'm shocked at your statement about leaving the c of c for a denomination where the mission is to save souls. If that's what you mean, then this website if doing what it should. There is no more important function for the church.

I pray that God would focus your life on reaching the lost with the message of His love.

ls

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral