Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublet

CENI

April 18 2011, 9:39 AM 

There is no preacher at any scholarly level who knows or needs to know that Christ spoke through the Prophets and Apostles.
Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites and in Ezekiel 33 names self-speakers, singers and instrument players. A hypocrite literally speaks only to those PERFORMIN clergy roles for which they have no ROLE and no DOLE.

It is amazingly prophetic that the "angels of light" make a cottage industry out of tellying the dupes that God never said anything about Commands, Examples and Inferences (CENI). They hold "workshops of evil" and mock those who believe that when Christ speaks it is AFFIRMATIVE: if He says "command them what I have commanded to be taught" He does not have to tell the NON-DELUSIONAL people that "you can ALSO teach out of your evil imagination." This is obviously the WACO SYNDROME

CHRIST SAID OF THOSE WHO BUILD ON THE FOUNDATION OF THE NATIONAL SCRIBES.

Stand in the gate of the Lords house [courts], and proclaim there this word,
......and say, Hear the word of the Lord, all ye of Judah,
......that enter in at these gates to worship the Lord. Jeremiah 7:2

Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel,
......Amend your ways and your doings,
......and I will cause you to dwell in this place. Jeremiah 7:3

Trust ye not in lying words, saying,
......The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord,
......The temple of the Lord, are these. Jeremiah 7:4

Jer. 8:8 How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is WITH US?
......LO, CERTAINLY IN VAIN MADE HE IT;
......THE PEN OF THE SCRIBES IS in vain.

For I spake NOT unto your fathers, nor commanded them
......in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt,
......concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices: Jeremiah 7:22

Jer. 23:16 Thus saith the LORD of hosts,
......Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you:
......they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart,
......and not out of the mouth of the LORD.

Jer 23:17 They say still unto them that despise me,
......The Lord hath said, Ye shall have peace;
......and they say unto every one that walketh
......after the imagination of his own heart,
......No evil shall come upon you.

Despise tthe Word of God of God and using your own words is:

Blasphm-e , pf. A. beblasphmka D.18.10:speak profanely of sacred things, eis theous Pl.R.381e; offer rash prayers,

1. Because Christ as Spirit spoke ONLY through the prophets.
2. Those who use use the pattern of the Lying Pen of the Scribes, in fact despise and ignore the SPIRIT message.
3. Christ in Jeremiah defines that as blasphemy

Hebrew: H5006 nâats naw-ats' A primitive root; to scorn; abhor, (give occasion to) blaspheme, contemn, despise, flourish, X great, provoke.

Any time hyou fabricate (work) a sermon which does not SPEAK that which is written for our learning, and substitute your own self-centered performance, that defines a hypocrite and a blasphemer.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublet

The Invasion of the Soul Snatchers

April 26 2011, 3:41 PM 

It is amazing how many young men are out there cutting down the church which gives them an unlawful dole for an unlawful and destructive role.

They take advantage of the blogs etc and spread their venum and are quite able to prevent you from telling them that "the kings have no clothes." Even at graduate schools it seems that they have missed Bible reading 101a.

Jay Guin, Matt Dabbs and the PROGRESSIVE churches of Christ love Danny Corbitt's book which I have reviewed. Here is a sample from Matt Dabb's censored blog:

http://www.piney.com/Danny.Corbitt.Matt.Dabbs.Ripening.Issues.html

No one was so simple minded as to have missed the universal connection between music and making the lambs dumb before the slaughter.

-Xenophon, Socrates, Symposium 2
Habakkuk knew that the superstitious really believed that the musical sounds were the "voice of demons" living inside of the instrument: that is why the Catholics BAPTIZED bells, books, candles and pipe organs.

When the tables had been removed and the guests had poured a libation and sung a hymn, there entered a man from Syracuse, to give them an evening's merriment. He had with him a fine flute-girl, a dancing-girlone of those skilled in acrobatic tricks,and a very handsome boy, who was expert at playing the cither and at dancing; the Syracusan made money by exhibiting their performances as a spectacle

[2] They now played for the assemblage, the flute-girl on the flute, the boy on the cither; and it was agreed that both furnished capital amusement. Thereupon Socrates remarked: On my word, Callias, you are giving us a perfect dinner; for not only have you set before us a feast that is above criticism, but you are also offering us very delightful sights and sounds.

Xen. Sym. 3 After this the boy, attuning his lyre to the flute, played and sang,
......and won the applause of all; and brought from Charmides the remark,
......It seems to me, gentlemen, that, as Socrates said of the wine,
......so this blending of the young people's beauty and of the notes of the music
......lulls one's griefs to sleep and awakens the goddess of Love.

Sure, it is raw lust they use to attract the "bipolars"

This may be the Love we keep hearing about. However, Paul warned:

Ephesians 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise,
......but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
Eph. 5:18 And be not drunk [methun] with wine, wherein is excess;
......but be filled with the Spirit; (The Word of Christ Col 3:16; John 6:63)
Eph. 5:19 Speaking to yourselves
......\ in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,
..........\ singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Eph. 5:20 Giving thanks [praying] always for all things
......UNTO God and the Father
......in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Kat-aule ,A. charm by flute-playing, tinos Pl.Lg.790e, cf. R.411a; tina Alciphr.2.1: metaph., se . . -s phob I will flute to you on a ghastly flute, E.HF871 (troch.):Pass., of persons, methun kai katauloumenos drinking wine to the strains of the flute, Pl.R.561c; k. pros khelnidos psophon to be played to on the flute with lyre accompaniment,

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublet

The Invasion of the Soul Snatchers

April 26 2011, 3:42 PM 

It is amazing how many young men are out there cutting down the church which gives them an unlawful dole for an unlawful and destructive role.

They take advantage of the blogs etc and spread their venum and are quite able to prevent you from telling them that "the kings have no clothes." Even at graduate schools it seems that they have missed Bible reading 101a.

Jay Guin, Matt Dabbs and the PROGRESSIVE churches of Christ love Danny Corbitt's book which I have reviewed. Here is a sample from Matt Dabb's censored blog:

http://www.piney.com/Danny.Corbitt.Matt.Dabbs.Ripening.Issues.html

No one was so simple minded as to have missed the universal connection between music and making the lambs dumb before the slaughter.

-Xenophon, Socrates, Symposium 2
Habakkuk knew that the superstitious really believed that the musical sounds were the "voice of demons" living inside of the instrument: that is why the Catholics BAPTIZED bells, books, candles and pipe organs.

When the tables had been removed and the guests had poured a libation and sung a hymn, there entered a man from Syracuse, to give them an evening's merriment. He had with him a fine flute-girl, a dancing-girlone of those skilled in acrobatic tricks,and a very handsome boy, who was expert at playing the cither and at dancing; the Syracusan made money by exhibiting their performances as a spectacle

[2] They now played for the assemblage, the flute-girl on the flute, the boy on the cither; and it was agreed that both furnished capital amusement. Thereupon Socrates remarked: On my word, Callias, you are giving us a perfect dinner; for not only have you set before us a feast that is above criticism, but you are also offering us very delightful sights and sounds.

Xen. Sym. 3 After this the boy, attuning his lyre to the flute, played and sang,
......and won the applause of all; and brought from Charmides the remark,
......It seems to me, gentlemen, that, as Socrates said of the wine,
......so this blending of the young people's beauty and of the notes of the music
......lulls one's griefs to sleep and awakens the goddess of Love.

Sure, it is raw lust they use to attract the "bipolars"

This may be the Love we keep hearing about. However, Paul warned:

Ephesians 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise,
......but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
Eph. 5:18 And be not drunk [methun] with wine, wherein is excess;
......but be filled with the Spirit; (The Word of Christ Col 3:16; John 6:63)
Eph. 5:19 Speaking to yourselves
......\ in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,
..........\ singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Eph. 5:20 Giving thanks [praying] always for all things
......UNTO God and the Father
......in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Kat-aule ,A. charm by flute-playing, tinos Pl.Lg.790e, cf. R.411a; tina Alciphr.2.1: metaph., se . . -s phob I will flute to you on a ghastly flute, E.HF871 (troch.):Pass., of persons, methun kai katauloumenos drinking wine to the strains of the flute, Pl.R.561c; k. pros khelnidos psophon to be played to on the flute with lyre accompaniment,

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

John t. Willis

April 30 2011, 9:10 AM 

http://www.piney.com/John.T.Willis.Instrumental.Melody.html

4.30.11 John T. Willis 2. "Sing" is vocal; "make melody" is instrumental. Psalms 33:2-3; 144:9; 149:1, 3 make this crystal clear. Amos 5:23 further verifies this reality. People forget that God turned Israel over to worship the starry host because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai. The Levites were under the KING and the COMMANDERS of the army: they made war and not worship. We will examine these passages in context.

Respond to this message   
Phil Starnes

Satanic Verses

May 9 2011, 11:29 AM 

I guess all the scriptures that speak on using instruments in worship are the Biblical version of "Satanic Verses."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublet

How about some examples

May 10 2011, 10:31 AM 

There is no command, example or remote inference that the godly people ever attended a worship service with congregational singing with or without instruments.

God had abandoned Israel to worship the starry host: this worship is Rick's patternism for saying that God commanded instrumental praise. Well, in addition, Christ spoke through the prophets and apostles and HE says that God did not command sacrifices or burnt offerings. Just thinking that this was a God-approved patternism for worship proves that they have never read the text even to get a Phd. I don't believe anyone can have that concept of God and be a Christian.

With David and the recorded examples in the Greek texts, a solo singer sounded the notes on a harp as a performance, often to win a prise. Ancients never gathered to sing as a group: none of the Bible ismetrical and you cannot sing it if your life depended on it.

I am looking for one Church of Christ preacher or scholar who has ever read Acts 7 with comprehension and understands that the musical idolatry at Mount Sinai separated out the tribe of Levi which had been warned about by Jacob in Genesis 49.

Worship in the old testament passages meant to fall on your face and the "praise word" halal is connected to the Levites under the King and commanders of the army: they made war and never worship. A Levite who went into the Holy Place (Nadab and Abihu) for any purpose was to be executed.

Besides, the church is defined by the Campbells and all readers as

Church is A School of Christ
Worship is reading and musing the Word.

That's it: musicians under all pagan sacrificial systems were called parasites and not allowed in polite society. Here is a melody

Do Do Do Re, Do Do Do Re, Do Do Do, re, Do Do Re Re.

I simply cannot believe that a person can have been added to the kingdom of Christ without knowing the meaning of ekklesia or synagogue.

I simply cannot believe that a person can be a Christian who does not know that a Christian is a DISCIPLE of Christ.

I simply cannot believe that a person can be a Christian who does not know that a Disciple does not do ceremonial legalism acts which as music is defined "makes the lambs dumb before the slaughter."

I simply cannot believe that a person can be a Christian who does not know that the curriculum for building up the church is the Prophets (by Christ) and the prophecies made more perfect by Jesus and recorded by the Apostles.

Then they CANNOT know that Christ in the prophets calls them robbers and parasites and uses "music" as that used by false teachers to starve the people for lack of the Word to drive them into captivity.

Respond to this message   
Jessica N

take the plank out of your own eye...

July 18 2011, 11:37 PM 

Ken, you can quote as much scripture as you want at me. Knock yourself out. Don't quit until you're blue in the face. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you. I would just like to point out that you are dedicating a huge amount of time to writing very hostile, nasty, condescending letters to anybody that has a single notion different than yours, and you could be so much more effective at leading people to Christ by other means. I can tell these people and issues really upset you. Here's an idea: let God deal with them. He is the only one who has authority to judge. If you want to try to educate people about what you believe, by all means do so; however, to do so WITH LOVE would follow the greatest command. I think you have missed the forest for the trees, brother.

With love,
Jessica

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

The old "love" weapon, huh?

July 19 2011, 9:09 AM 

Sorry, whatever I am or may be the ISSUE is whether you can deliberately discord and take over a church by claiming that God Commands Instrumental Praise. This is an affliction of Biblical proportions by a small band of men who give no evidence that they have ever read the context or their proof text. If the NACC uses these people then I take the liberty of refuting about everything people do in the Name Of Jesus.

I am working on Revelation 12 which affirms the rest of the story that the BEAST is not an animal but vile people deceiving the world with "A new style of singing or drama."

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

The ENEMY of Christ at the first advent were Scribes and Pharisees: Jesus called them hypocrites and Christ in the prophets named them slick preachers, singers and instrument players. The Second advent will bethe same:

Rev. 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth,
he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Respond to this message   
Phil Starnes

One of Many, Many, Many

August 8 2011, 1:53 PM 

It doesn't take much looking.

2 Chronicles 29:25-30 (ESV)

25(AD) And he (Hezekiah) stationed the Levites in the house of the LORD with cymbals, harps, and lyres,(AE) according to the commandment of David and of Gad(AF) the kings seer and of(AG) Nathan the prophet, for the commandment was from the LORD through his prophets. 26The Levites stood with(AH) the instruments of David,(AI) and the priests with the trumpets. 27Then Hezekiah commanded that the burnt offering be offered on the altar. And when the burnt offering began,(AJ) the song to the LORD began also, and the trumpets, accompanied by the instruments of David king of Israel. 28The whole assembly worshiped, and the singers sang, and the trumpeters sounded. All this continued until the burnt offering was finished. 29When the offering was finished,(AK) the king and all who were present with him bowed themselves and worshiped. 30And Hezekiah the king and the officials commanded the Levites to sing praises to the LORD with the words of David and of Asaph the seer. And they sang praises with gladness, and they bowed down and worshiped.

2 Chronicles 31:20,21 (ESV)

20Thus Hezekiah did throughout all Judah,(W) and he did what was good and right and faithful before the LORD his God. 21And every work that he undertook in the service of the house of God and in accordance with the law and the commandments, seeking his God, he did with all his heart, and prospered.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublet

Blasphemy is a terrible sin to taste.

August 9 2011, 8:01 PM 

If you take a ONE TIME EVEN during the worship of the starry host as your PATTERNISM and tell your captives that a spirit told him that God commanded instrumental praise in the Synagogue or School of Jesus Christ, you mighrt consider that a supernatural act--just in time.

After Israels musical idolatry at Mount Sinai God turned them over to worship the starry host. The role of Tabernacle was changed and not even a cursed Levite could come near or into any holy place without getting murdered. Since Christ said that God did not commande sacrifices or burnt offerings, the terminal fall from Grace placed the sacrifices ONLY at the door of the Tabernac.e

Josh 22:19 Notwithstanding, if the land of your possession be unclean,
.....then pass ye over unto the land of the possession of the Lord,
wherein the Lords tabernacle dwelleth, and take possession among us:
.....but rebel not against the Lord, nor rebel against us,
.....in building you an altar beside the altar of the Lord our God.
Josh 22:23 That we have built us an altar to turn from following the Lord,
.....or if to offer thereon burnt offering or meat offering,
.....or if to offer peace offerings thereon, let the Lord himself require it;

To keep a plague from breaking out:

Josh 22:26 Therefore we said,
.....Let us now prepare to build us an altar,
.....not for burnt offering, nor for sacrifice:

When the elders fired God and demanded a king like the nations it was to worship like the nations. Neither the king, kingdom, temple, altar or sacrifices were commanded. Please read Isaiah 1 and Jeremiah 7 to hear Christ's side of the story since He has marked your king as blaspheming the Holy Spirit of Christ.

God's Tabernacle at Shiloah was a WITNESS and not to appease God. David made his OWN temt in Jerusalem.

The so-called command of God did NOT extend to the Burnt Goats (Cappellas) for Israel.
Only during this BURNING OF THE GOATS (first imposed after Nadab-Abihu) top appease Azazel or the devil did the LEVITES make a great crashing noise to signal the BEGINNING and ending of the GOAT BURNING. The Instrumental NOISE was Commanded by DAVID. Try reading again without looking for something to save you from burning.

Christ said that GOD did not command it and clearly when the Levites PLAYED it was by the Command of David. Please go back to remedial reading. If you say that God commanded the NOISE from which the godly people were QUARANTINED outside of the city gates, when Christ said that God HAD NOT commanded any sacrifices then Christ says that you have BLASPHEMED the Holy Spirit.

http://www.piney.com/Blasphemy.Against.The.Holy.Spirit.html

When Christ defines baptism in Isaiah 1 DENIES your preacherling's folly and MARKED how to identify strong delusions and lying wonders. As Israel ROSE UP against God in musical idolatry as a sin without redemption, Christ affirms:

Isaiah 1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
Isaiah 1:20 But if ye refuse and rebel,
.....ye shall be devoured with the sword:
.....for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Nlo, nli , nolle (not to wish, to be unwilling.
Pr-vco , 1. To call out, challenge, invite one to any thing
(as to play, sing, drink, fight, etc.): provocat me in aleam, challenged me to a game, S. 1, 10:
You Provoke God:aliquem cantatum, Ter.

Canto , vi, tum, 1, v. n. and
I. a. [cano], freq. in form, but mostly agrees in meaning with cano.
I. Neutr., to produce melodious sounds (by the voice or an instrument), to sound, sing, play (class. in prose and poetry; rare in Cic.). manum histrioni, in comedy, to sing and play while the actor accompanies the song with gestures or dancing, L
2. Of the singing pronunciation of an orator,

After all Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees (fleecing widows) hypocrites and Christ in Ezekiel 33 named preachers, singers and instrument players.

The BEAST in Revelation is not quadraped animal. Theiron incluses "A new style of singing or drama." God always gives us a way of escape and the Babylon Mother of Harlots has got the speakers, singers and instrument players (sorcerers) under her couch: John said that they will go alive into the Lake of Fire: just what Christ promised in Isaiah 30. But, who is reading?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublet

Warning: Scribes lie and musicate!

August 9 2011, 8:42 PM 

2 Chronicles 31:20,21 (ESV)

20Thus Hezekiah did throughout all Judah,(W) and he did what was good and right and faithful before the LORD his God. 21And every work that he undertook in the service of the house of God and in accordance with the law and the commandments, seeking his God, he did with all his heart, and prospered.

Maybe someone will show us where the Law commanded a king, kingdom temple and Levites under the KING and COMMANDERS OF THE ARMY making noise during the slaughter of innocent animals."

If you think that the Scribes lied (Jesus called them hypocrites) minimizes inspiration you missed Old Testament 101aa which none of the "scholars" grasped either. If a group has been abandoned to worship the starry host and the Jews understood that Jerusalem was about Star and Serpent worship then what did we miss in card class that makes people willing to deliberately sow discord and "steal the church houses of widows" trying to justify the WORSHIP OF THE STARRY HOST in Texas? Is Jerusalem is called Sodom and a city set on seven hills and the "mother of harlots" why would you follow anyone to restore Jerusalem especially when the Plague happened when the king took the sacrifices our from behind closed gates where it was quarantined with a plague p;romised if you "flashed" the evil thing?

The same Christ which said that God DID NOT COMMAND sacrifices and YOU cannot find any musical worship in the Law of Moses, then trust Christ and not your changeling:

Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, are these. Jeremiah 7:4

For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings;
if ye thoroughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour; Jeremiah 7:5

If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow,
and shed not innocent blood in this place,
neither walk after other gods to your hurt: Jeremiah 7:6

Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever. Jeremiah 7:7

Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. Jeremiah 7:8

Jer. 8:7 Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the LORD.

Jer. 8:8 How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is WITH US? LO, CERTAINLY IN VAIN MADE HE IT; THE PEN OF THE SCRIBES IS in vain.

In all recorded records, falling into musical idolatry when you meet under the name of God is a TERMINAL SIN: you have fallen and can never get back up.

NO ONE IN RECORDED HISTORY BEFORE THE RECENT SPAWN OF PERFORMERS OUT OF ONCE-CHRISTIAN COLLEGES WERE SO DEVOID OF BIBLICAL AND COMMON SENSE:

Cyril of Alexandria, Commentary on John,

That the Pharisees puffed up unto strange boasting,
were wont to pretend that the Divine Word was with them and in them,
and therefore foolishly affirmed that they had advanced to marvellous wisdom,
the Spirit Itself will testify,
since Christ says by the Prophet Jeremiah unto them,
How do ye say, WE are wise, and the word of the Lord is with us?
For nought to the scribes became their lying pen;
the wise men were ashamed, were dismayed and taken;
what wisdom is in them? because they rejected the word of the Lord.

For how are they not taken rejecting the Living and Hypostatic Word of God, receiving not the faith to Him-ward,
but dishonouring the Impress of God the Father, and refusing to behold His most true Form (so to say)
through His God-befitting Authority and Power?

Respond to this message   
Phil Starnes

That's What I Thought

December 13 2011, 1:07 PM 

Yep, just as I thought -- "Satanic Verses."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublet

The Book of Hebrews

August 10 2011, 11:25 AM 

Communications from Bruce indicates that he is not convinced that the king, kingdom, sacrifices and the warrior Levites was Gods abandonment intead of Gods old pattern. Since Psallo never had any musical melody connection, 2 Chronicles 29 is the PROOF that the not-commanded Burnt Offeing of the Goats as a way to appease Israel was a spirit telling them that God now commands instrumental praise. I cant find an e-mail for bruce so maybe someone can supply.

We were discussing Hebrews so I have collected the whole book of Hebrews on one page for easier discussion:

http://www.piney.com/The.Book.Of.Hebrews.html

I have posted 2 Chronicles 29 in two places proving that when they PLAYED the instruments ONLY for the burnt-offering of Goats as a POLITICAL APPEASEMENT, the instruiments as always were COMMANDED BY DAVID under the King and Commanders of the army.

http://www.piney.com/2.Chronicles.29.html

http://www.piney.com/MuChron2925.html

The Levites STOOD in miliary ranks ABSOLUTELY SILENT while the non-goats were offered for an ATONEMENT which is not worship.

Respond to this message   
Dave

You Going Down!

July 20 2011, 3:37 PM 

Jessica,
Don't go there with love. These boys here will take you down for that one. They believe that to implore love with you message is degrading, to say the least. Jesus didn't smile, or sing, and He surely didn't love, according to Ken and his comrades.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Lipscomb University: Hell and Mister Fudge

August 27 2014, 4:37 PM 

No, Ken is never well: busy.

http://www.piney.com/Lipscomb.University.Summer.Celebration.2014.Insights.From.Joshua.html

Lipscomb University lets those BUY AND SELL who have declared themselves ANTI-Church of Christ defined in wilderness with a one-piece pattern. This permitted even the Gentiles who attended the synagogue--and never worship at the temple--to be wise unto salvation.

Edward Fudge owns the INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC drive: as do all of those permitted to BUY AND SELL.
Edward Fudge denies the role or length of hell "for ever and ever"
Edward fudge and the other discorders were back this year for a final word denying hell.

We may not understanding the meaning of Hell or the Lake of Fire.
We may not understand how long is "for ever and ever."
We can be DOGMATICALLY certain that ALL of those who are CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE of fire are the Speakers, Singers and instrument players Scripture and ancient literature mark as SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world.

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that PREACH him, being READ in the synagogues every sabbath day.

This is because God quarantined the godly Jews from the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned tribe of Levi. Having refused to listen to God outlaw any any "vocal or instrumental rejoicing" in Exodus 31, they rose up to play in Exodus 32 meaning singing, playing instruments and playing with one another. God made them blind and deaf until "another prophet" like Moses came.

2Cor. 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the READING of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

2Cor. 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is READ, the vail is upon their heart.

2Cor 3:16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

Because doctors of the law are BLIND AND DEAF they cannot grasp the clear statement:

2Cor 3:17 Now the Lord IS that Spirit: and where the Spirit OF the Lord is, there is liberty.

And the continuing SINGULAR ROLE is and will be:

2Cor 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit OF the Lord.

And the only DIRECT COMMAND and authority Paul gave anyone to handles His Scriptures:

Col. 4:16 And when this epistle is READ among you, cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans; and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.

Christ told how to RESTORE THE OLD PATHS in the Prophets but Lipscomb choose to RESTORE the church based on the book of Joshua!

http://www.piney.com/John.Mark.Hicks.Stepping.into.Gods.Future.html

Pretending that Joshua and the people were quaking cowards, John asks with a straight face.

"So, why did Israel linger three days at Jordan’s shore? Why were they intimidated by this river? significant moment in the story of Joshua.

Still able to obey the command to read that which is written about the REAL Joshua:

Josh. 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage;
....be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed:
....for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Josh. 1:10 Then Joshua commanded the officers of the people, saying,
Josh. 1:11 Pass through the host, and command the people,
....saying, Prepare you victuals
....for within three days ye shall pass over this Jordan,
....to go in to possess the land, which the LORD your God GIVETH you to possess it.

So, the Lipscomb University using "theology" to read beyond the sacred pages says that the people were COWARDS.
God told Joshua to prepare victuals and get ready in three days.

Josh. 4:12 And the children of Reuben, and the children of Gad, and half the tribe of Manasseh,
....passed over armed before the children of Israel, as Moses spake unto them:
Josh. 4:13 About forty thousand prepared for war passed over before the LORD unto battle,
....to the plains of Jericho.

Why do you suppose people are PURPOSE DRIVEN as Doctors of the Law "to take away the key to knowledge?" Jesus said THAT IS THEIR JOB.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Re: Some Follow up of Richland: Lipscomb University approves of "Hell and Mister Fudge."

August 29 2014, 10:02 AM 

Concerned Members went online when the Madison Purpose Driven agents slipped and revealed their plot to turn Madison into "a theater for holy entertainment" while making the "old owners" think they were going in a different direction. The Serpent (serpo) in the garden of Eden (Christ calls the singing and harp-playing prostitute) defines the "crooked" race including a winding form of speech or singing: like a gradually spreading fire you don't notice until you wake up dead.

The TARGET date around the year 2000 (a date in prophecy) for unleashing the Hostile Takeover fits perfectly with the 9/11 date both dates which will live in infamy.

ISIS is the mother-spirit of the Egyptian trinity. Because Osiris' penis could never be found, she is the virgin mother-harlot a member of all trinities as ANTI-Christian.

Phil. 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
Phil. 3:3 For we are the circumcision,
which worship God IN the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus,
and have no confidence in the flesh.

They are marked as Christ prophesied in Isaiah 3.

Fēmĭnĕus II.Transf., with an accessory notion of contempt, womanish, effeminate, unmanly:

Gallus A. Galli , orum, m., the priests of Cybele, so called because of their raving, Of or belonging to the priests of ISIS ,

They worshipped Isis under the IMAGE of the golden Calf (beast, Demon)
Edward Fudge has been the Leader of the PACK of preachers and bloggers using the MARK of Instrumental Music even claiming that "a" spirit guided them in the words of Fudge "beyond the sacred pages." "Will Jesus find faith when He returns?" No, almost none but that fits the pattern of Jesus sent to seek lost spirits and put them into a "safe house" or church antithetical to your institutions staffed with performers "to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter."

The NACC agents use the language of violence against the ANTI-instrumental churches." These are people will not stop speaking where all known history speaks: Just Shut up in the words of Russ Adcox. They propose taking an AXE to the ANTI instrumental position. You are SAFE if you affirm that they were correct to try to prove instruments as late as 1878 with no success or at least SHUT YOUR MOUTH and "let's just get along."

Edward Fudge takes pride and credit in bringing about the DEATH OF A DISTINCTIVE.

http://www.piney.com/Fudge.Death.Distinctive.html

Christ outlawed "vocal or instrumental rejoicing" for the synagogue or Church of Christ (the Rock) in the wilderness so they could hear the COVENANT PREACHED by being READ each REST day.

Edward Fudge and by approval of Lipscomb and other once-Bible colleges calls NOT using instruments an invented DISTINCTIVE, tradition, heritage.

Because that despises the Word, Christ in Jeremiah 23 calls that blasphemy.

http://www.piney.com/Edward.Fudge.No.Everlasting.Punishment.html

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

JOE SHULAM: Says Jesus died to restore the LAW OF MOSES

September 2 2014, 6:24 PM 

Most "mega churches" or "progressive churches" fulfill prophecy defined by the beginning Jerusalem as the "mother of harlots" and called "Sodom." That includes a dominate and dominating "king set over us" followed by building a pyramid or ziggurat type organization of STAFF for any imaginate task and filling up your "free time" with programs decidedly anti-Biblical.

Messianic Jews claim that Messiah just made the LAW OF MOSES more certain and that Jews still considered superior and chosen must follow the pattern of God turning the people over to worship the starry host.

You have to be Purpose Driven to be ANTI-Christ who defined the New Covenant made possible only after the Jew's covenant with death and hell was destroyed. Joe Shulam and those who support him claim that God planned and executed the murder of Jesus and the Jews by participated MADE SALVATION POSSIBLE to the Gentiles. In truth, only when the laded burden and burden laders were removed was it possible for both Jews and Gentiles to be SAVED FROM THAT CROOKED RACE.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Re: Some Follow up of Richland: Lipscomb University approves of "Hell and Mister Fudge."

September 3 2014, 10:38 AM 

Rubel Shelly as the foundation upon which much of the apostasy was built and John York did a series on Exodus as the PATTERN for the Church as a community meaning commune.

Now, Lipscomb University is using Joshua as the pattern they believe God commanded the Jews or defacto Egyptians to move into Canaan and slaughter all of the owners and confiscate their property. That is the Purpose Driven Cult pattern to "infiltrate and divert" and Carrol D. Osburn's pattern for feminist theology using "small acts of treachery."

http://www.piney.com/WinRSExComm.html

Consistent with the FACTS in most modern "churches" York and Shelly insists that "Individuals lose their right to read, interpret or speak the Word OUTSIDE of the community (commune) reading." That reading is that of the now-dominant preacher person unable to read the Word by the operation of God Who sends strong delusions.

That is the Community Church of Family of God plot they tried in my town.

Consistent with the feminists (Fuller) theology at LU using Ignatian Retreats to ignore the written WORD and get a message directly from someone. In the Jew's covenant with death and hell (Amos) they held religious festivals WITH and FOR dead ancestors. The LU head says that there was nothing wrong with their WORSHIP: they just had a bad mental attitude.

[linked image]

Armageddon in the spiritual realm is not the War of the world but the War of Words. Organon or a musical instrument for doing hard work mostly in making war.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Lipscomb--Hell and Mr Fudge--marked by MUSIC part A

September 4 2014, 11:23 AM 

We have noted that the Lipscomb powers allow those to BUY and SELL marks of the prophesied End time:

The MERCHANTS (corrupters of the Word) either TEACH or AFFIRM by participating the use of what they call "instrumental music in worship."

Long time Endorsement of Edward Fudge who claims some honor in destroying church of Christ "distinctives" (a lie word) as instrumental music.

Edward Fudge is a man of fame for making "for ever and ever" and "in this world and the world (aion) to come" mean just a short for ever and ever.

He denies and the "buy and sell approved list" must AFFIRM the historic or traditional or Before.Me Age that the Spirit as recorded and preserved for thousands of years just didn't know what He (God) was talking about.

HOWEVER, we have asserted the fact that using INSTRUMENTAL MACHINES FOR MAKING NOISE which dissociates the mind (sorcery) and Makes Jesus the Lamb and all of their collectivized PAYING AUDIENCE dumb before the slaughter is the CAUSE or MARK of God removing His LAMPS in preparation for CASTING THEM ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

The SOUNDS--LIKE HARPS and other PANIC-CREATING SOUNDS they claim is "a" spirit's command for them to impose instrumental performance within CONTEXT shows that it is a SIGN OF JUDGMENT, TIME IS SHORT, SO PREACH THE GOSPEL which includes no music or Musicators.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Stephen warns about the prophetic type of hell

September 9 2014, 5:53 PM 

The Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah 30 said that God drives His enemies into "HELL" to the sound of wind, string and percussion instruments.

These are the same instruments Lucifer the singing and harp-playing prostitute brought into the Garden of Eden.

One of the "gods" they worshipped was Moloch in whose red hot arms the Jews burned infants while the clergy beat on instruments.

Stephen alerted the Clergy to the fact that God had ABANDONED them and not COMMANDED them to worship the starry host.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter