Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Richland Hills the Both/And Church Scam

February 12 2007 at 5:43 AM
Anonymous 
from IP address 70.251.93.170

Christ in all of the prophets denied that any of the "worship" of the Civil-Military-Clergy state was commanded by God: He sent them strong delusions which does back to the musical idolatry at Mount Sinai. Here are a few more bits to add to a link below:

Isaiah 66

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.66.html

Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

Need I say more

the "Show" began Saturday Evening

Not worship but a show

On the overhead screen was a clock counting down the time until the show began. 5:00, 4:59, 4:58, 4:57, etc.

The lights were all out except the overhead screen counting the down the time. You could feel the excitement in the crowd as the clock ticked down because a "Show" was about to begin. The "rock "n" roll band" appeared when the clock was at 0:00 to thunderous applause.

Need I say more...What a joke...What in the world are they applauding?

They call this worship! I call it a show....

The Dancing and Clapping began...They were all so very proud of themselves.

I did not know if I should laugh at this display or cry.

Truly a sad day in the history of a once great Church of Christ!

But it is now gone and they should change their Name

The name on the marqee should come down immediately

Take name Church of Christ down! Do not mislead the public!

"Pastor Rick" and the so called elders are so proud of themselves. So get the name off that location. Since you are so proud of "your new found truths", call it

The Both/And Community Church

After more than 30 years as a member, that's an ender and I am out there!

I pray that God will bring peace to those members at RHCC
who have been hurt by the fall of this once great church.

And especially to our seniors who do not want to find another church home at this stage in their life. They just want
RHCC to be the Jesus driven church it once was. For them
who have cried, I am truly saddened.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 67.142.130.11 on Jun 25, 2011 7:27 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
KB

WHy?

February 12 2007, 8:47 AM 

Why did you go????

Respond to this message   
shawn

I'm gonna have to agree with KB

February 12 2007, 4:32 PM 

I'm not sure why one would go knowing that one wouldn't like what was going to happen?! If it would have been less "show"y would you have stayed and continued on. Paul says he praised God whether the motives are pure or false, because Christ was preached. Phil. 1:18 From your version, it's clear that it was a big show, but you don't have to go there and you don't have to bad mouth them. I don't think instruments are for anything other than entertaining people to church, but I'm sure there are some who feel like they are doing the right thing. By the way, "both/and" actually does exist "somewhere over the rainbow".

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett

Halal: MAKE A SHOW marks LUCIFER and the son of perdition

February 12 2007, 7:40 PM 

We watched from a distance the Landing of Apollo and the LOCUSTS (musical performers) performing SORCERY and driving out the old owners. That seems to be the PURPOSE of the LOCUSTS of the MOTHER OF HARLOTSs. She / he / it DRIVES OUT those marked by the Word in their spirit and works and TAKES CAPTIVE those with the MARK of CAIN which is a "musical note." While those with NO SPIRIT capable of LIFE in the SPIRIT realm they THINK that they are being PLEASURED but all known evidence including modern science knows that the are being AFFLICTED but music is addictive so they are in PRISON KEEPS and culled out from God's very, tiny, almost-invisible remnant who must go "outside the camp" and suffer the reproaches of the LEFT BEHIND reproachers but have REST so the twos and threes can "come learn of me" says Jesus who fired the doctors of the Law and CAST OUT the musical minstrels like DUNG in the same "musical" meaning of Lucifer CAST OUT OF HEAVEN.

That you can lie about God's Word and Lie TO God is proof that He has turned them loose and sending STRONG DELUSIONS to make damnation certain. When He pours out his WRATH the word is ORGE where He sends you BUFFOONS and other theatrical people Jesus identified as HYPOCRITES. What you saw with the watching world was a LAUGHING STOCK when the Israelites PLAYED in musical idolatry at Mount Sinai.

We told you that musical instruments are MACHINES for doing HARD WORK and producing SHOCK AND AWE. It was the ANTICIPATION which produced the OUTBURST of "Woodstock West" as they were INJECTED with drugs to destroy the soul. DON'T BE FOOLED that they provided some SLIMFAST in the same meal with the METHEDONE--or "endorphines" which produce FIGHT, FLIGHT or SEXUAL CLIMAX (says the Wimber, vineyard Mother)

2 Co 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are LOST:
2 Co.4:4 In whom the god of this world
hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,
lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ,
who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2 Co. 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your SERVANTS for Jesus sake.
2 Co. 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness,
hath shined in our hearts,
to give the light of the knowledge
of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Paul identified LIFELESS INSTRUMENTS as CARNAL WEAPONS and declared that we CANNOT make war with these FALLEN ANGELS using MUSIC. Rather, God has given us the WORD as the Sword of The Spirit but WE have to TAKE it and SWING IT and call our God-given children OUT of once "christian colleges" which have been INFILTRATED and DIVERTED.

The ENABLERS are those who are SCAMMED by "the law of giving" or the "law of tithing." Like purgatory, they seduce people into believing that the LORD needs the money when their HIDDEN AGENDA was to provide a VENUE FOR ROCK AND ROLE (re. Shelly). You MUST inform EVERY member that the LAW OF GIVING is a scam: Paul's only word which he said IS NOT A COMMAND demanded ALL for the DESTITUTE and not ONE MITE for the INSTITUTE. The COST is very little and God has perhaps DRIVEN YOUR OUT (as I am sure He did me) to BEAR WITNESS to the truth. WWJD? you have your command from God to GO spread the GOOD NEWS that "Jesus DID pay it all" and to those Calvin called 'LAZY ASSES' he confirms that YOU DO NOT OWE.

Revelation 17 defines the beginning and end time Mother of Harlots and Revelatioon 18 defines the false speakers, singers and instrument players performing as SORCERERS. This is the MARK that the CANDLES of the seven spirits OF Christ have been removed. When you see the MARK of Rock and Roll (that primary "F" word) it is called ORGE or WRATH which God is pouring out to beat them into Topheth to the sounds of wind, string and percussion instruments. Any literate Bible Student knows that God MARKED and condemned musical instruments which are MACHINES DOING HARD WORK or for producing SHOCK AND AWE so that when we hear the TRUMPET and the WARRIOR'S perverted and perverting songs we can KNOW that it is the TRUMPET BLAST and that the musicians are the AGENTS of God's Wrath.

And when they shall say unto you,
Seek unto them that have familiar spirits,
and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter:
should not a people seek unto their God?
for the living to the dead? Isa 8:19

The familiar spirit is a dry, empty wineskin. It serves as the echo chamber of the nebel which means 'VILE.' It has the same meaning as the harp and the sounding brass in 1 Cor. 13. Amos identifies the MARZEAH which like the Agape was a perverse and perverting musical festival WITH and FOR dead ancestors called DEMON WORSHIP.

To the law and to the testimony:
if they speak not according to this word
it is because there is NO LIGHT in them. Isa 8:20

In Amos and Isaiah 5 the MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS both CAUSED and MARKED those who hungered and thirsted for the WORD of God and searching all over the nation THEY COULD NOT FIND IT.
And they shall pass through it,
hardly bestead and hungry:
and it shall come to pass,
that when they shall be hungry,
they shall fret themselves,
and CURSE their king and their GOD, and look upward. Isa 8:21

H7107 qatsaph kaw-tsaf' A primitive root; to CRACK OFF, that is, (figuratively) burst out in RAGE: (be) anger (-ry), displease, fret self, (provoke to) wrath (come), be wroth.

What you saw as show and sound (the meaning of Lucifer) was a LOST people BURSTING OUT IN RAGE at a God they have denied already by Rock and Roll to damn the souls of the YOUTH prepared all of these years in the Lynn Anderson's scheme of GRADUALISM. God's wrath means and ORGY and He sends you Jesters and Buffoons and singers and musicians ALL of which plagued the OUTSIDE of all pagan temples. However, as an ent-time MARK, not in the VILEST pagan temple could any of these Jesus MARKED as hypocrites enter into the Holy Place as a type of the body or Church of Christ. Sounds just like THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION and, praise God, right on time (I pray and pray and pray).

Joseph Campbell noted that when people REJECT their religion they CRACK AWAY to some primative religion of which music (sorcery) is the mot ancient and superstitious. YOU WATCHED A SUPERNATURAL MIRACLE where the TURNED THEIR TRICKS on route 666
And they shall look unto the earth;
and behold trouble and DARKNESS dimness of anguish;
and they shall be driven to darkness. Isa 8:22

Amos 5-8 and Isaiah 5 prove that MUSIC is that which deprived people of the WORD and they died. Remember that the summer basket of FRUITS in Amos means DOGS or CATAMITES because "no male would sing and play at the same time unless he was DRUNK or PERVERTED." That is why the SONGS in the temple have become HOWLING which they ADULTERATE and TRAFFIC as "music". God DRIVES them out of the church which DEFACTO outlaws music and they are denied the PRAISE from the STRAIGHT world they were willing to kill to get: but time is short.

Rev 18:14 And the FRUITS that thy soul LUSTED after are departed from thee, and all things which were DAINTY and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

Rev 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, [millstone made a "piping" sound which identified the GRINDERS who were also prostitutes] and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Rev 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians [Apollyon's muses or locusts] and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, [theater builders and stage managers] of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone [called a pipe, made a wistling sound to attract] shall be heard no more at all in thee;

Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy MERCHANTS were the GREAT MEN of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

The seven SPIRITS which rested on the BRANCH (Isa 11) were spirits OF knowledge and there is no SPIRIT of singing.

It is a CURSE of "Biblical Proportions" when the perverse and perverting take over the church they spend their lives building up and the FAMILIES which will be broken AS THE CHOICE YOU MUST MAKE between family and instrumental music. However, we know of one church where they had prayer services for the early exit of the OLD people who HAD their shot. Locally, the GREY HAIRS were not part of the equation. Many tell the weeping widows who was born, baptized, married, reared children and buried a husband that YOU JUST HAVE TO GET OVER IT. Has the world EVER known such a vile band of vipers.

REMEMBERING that the TEMPLES are Phallic Symbols of the MERCHANT CLASS where "church has always been ruled by the nobility" we KNOW that elders are BUDDY PICKED and because they have MONEY or other INFLUENCE perhaps as a VIPER trafficking in PhDuhs. In our local situation being elder gave men power to CHARGE MORE in one of the POOREST counties BECAUSE THEY COULD. When the evil smell hit, it hit the pocketbook. You need to MARK those men and make sure that people know that they SHOULD NOT trust such men: you should direct your BUYING to those who are not MARKED even if it is hard to find them. DON'T GIVE A WIDOW'S MITE TO PEOPLE WHO WILL LIE TO GOD AND ABOUT GOD ON EVERY MUSICAL PARABLE HE SENT TO WARN US AND TO MARK THE CROOKED GENERATION OF VIPERS.

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. Rev 18:24

The PROPHETS always connected MUSIC to Satan, warriors, prostitutes or Sodomites. The clergy class always tried to SILENCE them even by DEATH. Therefore, I solemly warn you that anyone who would do the DIRTY DEED will hurt you real bad if you don't watch your step. The WORD is still YOUR weapon and YOU have it in THY HAND and they CANNOT be changed but you can and must CALL the few OUT OF BABYLON.

Respond to this message   
Tom Brite

Re: Halal: MAKE A SHOW marks LUCIFER and the son of perdition

February 13 2007, 10:35 AM 

Hopefully, those RHCC members who vowed to never darken the service of the Saturday night musical show, understand enough to know that it is only a matter of time until what was unleashed on Saturday night will become the norm for Sunday mornings as well. If they are hoping to bury their heads in the sand and just get along, they will awaken to find themselves without a home congregation and their work and contributions over the years diverted to the musical animal.

I remember visiting RHCC during the "glory days." Sad to think that it will now collapse as did Oak Hills.

Respond to this message   
Mark Waggoner

This is interesting...

February 14 2007, 5:47 AM 

According to the Texas Secretary of State's Office, which is a matter of public record:

“No mechanical instrument of any kind whatsoever shall ever be used in connection with the song service or worship or work to be carried on or conducted by said congregation or religious body.”

“In the event any Elder of the corporation at any time shall fail to subscribe to the teachings of the New Testament, as set forth in ARTICLE FOUR herein … he shall automatically become disqualified and dropped as an Elder of the corporation.”

Article Four, (a)
Articles of Incorporation of
Richland Hills Church of Christ, Fort Worth, Texas

Secretary of State
THE STATE OF TEXAS
November 2, 1967

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Maybe changed?

February 14 2007, 8:22 AM 

Mark, this proves on the RELIGIOUS, MORAL, ETHICAL and all other basis they have kept the bylaws secret or they have changed them when no one was looking.

Nevertheless, for them to be LEGAL they must have taken a vote and refiled the bylaws. Otherwise, they have WHISKED away your property and they slept NOT EXPECTING the thieves to be those of their own house.

In Seattle, they intended to barge ahead and forgo the niceties of legal and moral consideraditions: after all, if you can lie TO God and ABOUT God and about the Bible and all known evidence, why would they let things like BINDING COVENANTS stand in their way?

When challenged they WENT TO LAW in the sense of using a lawyer to rewrite the bylaws and stake his soul on defending the hostile takeover.

The preacherling then actually PREACHED that if they didn't GET RID of the "Will of the fathers" THEY could be personally liable in court for being SECTARIAN. That was holding a gun to their heads and I am not sure that they took a vote. In order to change they had to have 100% of the enrolled members vote to make the change. They probably COOKED THE BOOKS or, as in all of these robberies, they had chased away those who had opposed and gradually gathered a majority by first introducing the Blasphemy of a Musical Worship Team. With the intimidated they MAY have posted a new WILL: some would change the wills of their mothers to steal from their brothers to "save more souls."

However, the SECTARIAN PLOY is a big fat lie: all of recorded history knows that the vocal or singing practice was acknowledged--even by the Catholics--as the AGREED UPON PRACTICE. Anyone who CHANGES that practice for ANY reason is defined as THE SECTARIAN. They love to bring in a skunk and blame you for leaving the house. This is how Hitler would have told them how to do it.

Never doubt it for a moment: those who SECTARIANIZED the Restoration churches did not NEED any authority other than "we GONNA collect more dollars' which is the translation of "we gonna save more souls." I have reviewed the most important Christian Church defense for instruments and the HATE mongering which is part of the Hegelian or Hitler scam. They simply CANNOT quote the Bible or Greek literature without DELIBERATELY "SEED PICKING" and therefore LYING 100% of the time.

I have reviewed the Farmer's Branch 'White Paper full of Black Lies" by the challenge of their "worship minister." This has been used by all of the other CHANGELINGS especially by Max Lucado's Elders Paper which He probably composed or copied as I have compared them.

Next to LYING about every recorded fact, they DO NOT quote the parts--as in Tom Burgess and the ditto-heads--which PROVES that the harp PLUCKING was in the CONTEXT of older males seducing a young boy whose hair had been PLUCKED. Philip chided Alexander the Great (who died of some vile disease) that he PLUCKED the harp TOO SKILLFULLY for a man. When the groupies sing, clap and begin to "rock and roll" with their whole body, modern science knows absolutely that MUSICAL ecstasy and SEXUAL ecstasy are the SAME thing. Again, didn't John connect the slick-willie rhetoricians (don't preach), singers and musicians to the Mother of Harlots and performing SORCERY?

I don't know the gender quotient of the musical worship teams but the ones I have watched I would not touch. One Classical writer observed that a male who SANG and PLAYED an instrument at the same time would HAVE to be drunk or perverted. And they had both in the male Symposia where 'flute-girl" means "prostitute." Perhaps that is why Lucifer in the garden of Eden is defined as "the singing and harp playing prostitute" and the Mother of Harlots (including Zoe) has as her Ministry Team sophists, singers and musicians. John then called them SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world.

The whole Bible and contemporaneous commentary such as The Book of Enoch and the general understanding of Hebrew Scholars treat religious musicians as the AGENTS of Satan whose DESTINY was to BLEED OFF worship due only to God and HIS Word. If we deny that they are FALLEN ANGELS now unleashed as John's Locusts with scorpion stingers in their "tails" to SEPARATE OUT those with different MARKS, no one can deny the universal BELIEF and the SELF-EVIDENT horrors of claiming to worship a holy (wholly) Spirit God with Rock and Roll has the INTENTION and RESULT of bleeding off attention from Jesus and HIS Words.

Whatever the MOTIVE or RESULTS in collecting all of the MARKED of the world, how can bible-based leaders be so UTTERLY SILENT while the WOLVES (means perverts in Acts 20) are eating up the INNOCENT LAMBS?

From my mail from diverse groups who are under the same AFFLICTION, the "stockyard creed" has caused a SMELL which is repelling people from all churches of Christ whom they doubt can be trusted with their children's health care and education money. We are ALL in the quagmire and "too tidy preachers" which Navigators defines as 85% feminine tilted have BEEN PRESENTED with a QUESTION as profound as at the First Advent: will you let Jesus give the peoplel REST or will you let the wolves eat them up.

The HITLER Purpose Driven Method is to RIDICULE and SILENCE the timid because IT WORKS and too late, he says, they have gambled away their freedom by the use of the GREAT DEMONSTRATION which is already being trafficed as PROOF that instruments MUST be added.

Respond to this message   
peacetoall

instrumental music

September 24 2007, 12:16 PM 

Some years ago, instumental music was discussed and studied often. So often, that it became clear to me that an extremely important part of the problem that musical instruments in the worship creates is that of being a "stumblingblock" to many brethren. Therefore, our brother Paul when writing Romans 14:13 gives biblical advice. This is one of many reasons to follow Paul as he followed Christ. Romans 14:13. In consideration of this verse, it would be of great value that brethren should consider the "stumblingblock" of which they are placing into the brotherhood when the instruments of worship are used. To consider each other with such love would show the world that we are his disciples.

Respond to this message   
KEN Sublett

YES: dozens of times INSTRUMENTS ARE THE MARK

February 16 2007, 1:10 PM 

I think you have a dominant MOTHER in all of these radicalized churches. That is why many Methodist feminists and lesbian professors and "pastors" have restored the worship of Sophia and ZOE who is the Mother of the Gods, THE Beast and female instructing principle. That is why worship and leadership is rapidly made into a Testesterone Free Zone and it also means that I WOULD NOT snip and sip any "libation" served as the Lord's Supper.

The Latin Romans 15:1 reads.

XV. debemus autem nos firmiores inbecillitates infirmorum sustinere et non nobis placere

"Placere" [more later] like the Greek ARESKOS outlaws music or anything which creates "mental excitement" is the MARK that the Sorcerers or Dogs which marks the Sodomite priests of the FEMINIST GODDESS. Paul knew MUCH MORE about the EVE figure than universities will ever be able to find out. There is much information in the Bible and the host of contemporaneous commentary which makes her a bad actor. The tree According to Jeremiah 4 was the "Assyrians" and the Musical Enchanter was a NAHASH or NAGA or serpent goddess. Miriam, later fulfilled the role of bucking male leadership when she LED OUT the women to sing and dance while Moses RECITED the Word of God.

It is no accident that Paul warns about the Mother of Harlots which is a POINTER to feminists religionism which always goes for EMASCULATING the males and if YOU wish to serve in the NEW STYLE WORSHIP you will have to, as they say at the Willow Creek, "gladly submit to the rule of female elders" the class taught, of course by an female eldress. Karen Armstrong notes that the MASCULINE religion is devoted to the WORD but the feminists as in Amos is devoted to sex, wine, music and is ANTI-word.

Caroll Osburn: The ACU Agenda: Use Prophetic roles to teach Channelers and Facilitators the method of subverting the 'hierarchial" views of Jesus and Paul is quoted seemingly with approval: "Feminist hermeneutics stands over against patriarchal hermeneutics" its goal achieved "by small, often unnoticed acts of SUBVERSION. Numerous such incremental changes, like EROSION, will eventually bring down the FORTRESS" ( WOMEN IN THE CHURCH: Reclaiming the Ideal p. 32).

The Shelly -- York and I am certain the whole SMALL band of discorders deny the "individual's right to read, interpret or speak the Word outside of the community" which means the COMMUNE where the reading is by the dominant pastor who is NOT of the WORD type. All of this, of course, didn't come from the Holy Spirit speaking to them but from Paper Religionism which gives them an EXCUSE to go WORDless:

"It is difficult to know whether Fish intended this as a by-product, but the idea of authority resting in the interpretive community gave rise to narrative theology -- a theology which simply affirms a given community's right to come up with its own interpretation, or to "write" its own new biblical text. Narrative theology gave rise to various narrative communities-- hence, the arrival of liberation and feminist theologies.
    "Narrative theology does not recognize any absolute truth or meaning in a text. Because Buber is the founder, most narrative theology, especially in Jewish circles, is related to Auschwitz." "And, what is the purpose of reading texts, for narrative theologians? Why, of course, to affirm the self. Hazards in the Mainline.
In fact they BOAST about using the old "fragments" of the Bible to WRITE themselves in as a Moses or more powerful "Jesus." That is why the METHODS OF CHANGE come directly from Mein Kampf or the Prince by Machiavelly as adduced by Shelly. The "intellectuals" were never seduced but Hitler worked on the HUMAN MATERIAL whom he knew could be molded by speaking, music and spectacle. Why? Why, because it WORKS
Jesus demanded worship in the PLACE of the human spirit and devoted to the Word or Truth which He called SPIRIT. He knew that the PIPERS who wanted to get him to sing and dance represented the Dionysus people of the persisting Abomination of Desolation which took music and sex into the Holy Places.

Paul warned that by APPEALING to the flesh you are CONDEMNED: we worship in OUR human Spirit and the gyrating on the stage is NOT holy but profane and disgusting.

Rom 8:1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus,
who walk not after the flesh, but after the spirit

Phil 3:1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
Phil 3:2 Beware of DOGS, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
Phil 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God IN THE SPIRIT, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

That is what we quoted from Jeremiah who INCLUDED rejoicing in the word and EXCLUDED the rejoicing clearly defined by watching Richland Hills "rise up to PLAY."

IN REVELATION 18 JOHN IDENTIFIED THE "FRUITY" SINGERS AND MUSICIANS AS SORCERERS.

Rev 18:14 And the FRUITS that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
The baskets of summer FRUIT points directly to Sodomites operating around most temples along with the prostitute and especially condemned by Amos.
Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
Rev 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
Rev 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians [Apollyon's muses or locusts] and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, [theater builders and stage managers] of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone [called a pipe, made a wistling sound to attract] shall be heard no more at all in thee;
Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy SORCERIES were all nations deceived.

IN REVELATION 22 JOHN EQUATES THE SORCERERS TO DOGS AND LIARS. Music is always DEFACTO lying.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Rev 22:13
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Rev 22:14
For WITHOUT are DOGS, and SORCERERS and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Rev 22:15

Cymbal from the Greek and the Soothsaying Connection

Kuma (g2949) koo'-mah; from 2965, (to swell with young, i.e. bend, curve); a billow (as bursting or toppling): - wave.
Kuon (g2965) koo'-ohn; a prim. word; a dog ["hound"] (lit. or fig.): - dog.

In paganism the male prostitutes were the "dogs of Cyble" and in the Old Testament a "dog" is a symbol:

Keleb (h3611) keh'leb; from an unused root mean. to yelp, or else to attack; a dog; hence (by euphemism) a male prostitute: - dog.
And the sorcerer is:

"Applied to Persian priests or astrologers of Babylon. Pharmakos (g5333) an adjective signifying "devoted to magical arts," is used as a noun, "a sorcerer," especially one who uses drugs, potions, spells, enchantments, Rev 21:8, in the best texts (some have pharmakeus) and 22:15" Vine

Pharmassô2.to bewitch by potions or philtres: hence to bewitch by flattery

in-canto , I.To sing A.To say over, mutter, or chant a magic formula against some one: 1.To consecrate with charms or spells, 2.To bewitch, enchant

THEREFORE, when Paul warned about worship IN THE SPIRIT and limited that to thee Word of God, he warned that THERE BE DOGS. These were the cynics who identified one another like wolves by the form of their singing: looking for someone to DEVOUR (code word).

Merrill Commentary on Catullus 63: Cybele had early become identified with the Cretan divinity Rhea (ZOE), the Mother of the Gods, and to some extent with Demeter, the search of Cyhele for Attis being compared with that of Demeter for Persephone.
The especial worship of Cybele was conducted by emasculated priests called Galli (or, as in vv. 12 and 34, with reference to their physical condition, Gallæ). Their name was derived by the ancients from that of the river Gallus, a tributary of the Sangarius, by drinking from which men became inspired with frenzy (cf. Ov. Fast. 4.361ff.). [Gas loaded at Delphi] The worship was orgiastic in the extreme, and was accompanied by the sound of such frenzy-producing instruments as the tympana, cymbala, tibiæ, and cornu, and culminated in scourging, self-mutilation, syncope from excitement. and even death from hemorrhage or heart-failure (cf. Lucr. 2.598ff.; Varr. Sat. Men. 131 Büch.ff.; Ov. Fast. 4.179ff.).
    Syncope: Webster. 1) the dropping of the sounds or letters from the middle of a word. 2) fainting, or loss of consciousness, caused by a temporary deficiency of blood supply to the brain.
The worship of the Magna Mater, or Mater Idæa, as she was often called (perhaps from identification with Rhea [ZOE, EVE] of the Cretan Mt. Ida rather than from the Trojan Mt. Ida), was introduced into Rome in 205 B.C. in accordance with a Sibylline oracle which foretold that only so could `a foreign enemy' (i.e. Hannibal) be driven from Italy.

Livy 29.10, Livy 29.14) The early connection of Attis with the Mother of the Gods seems to point to the association of an original male element with an original female element as the parents of all things.

But in the age of tradition Attis appears as a servant instead of an equal,
and the subordination of the male to the female element is further emphasized by the representation of Attis,
like the Galli of historic times, as an emasculated priest.

A capella DOES NOT mean congregational singing but smale group of CASTRATOS the Pope brought to the Sistine Chapel where it was unlawful to use a MACHINE or instrument in the Offical Mass held by the Pope.

The PUSHING of a capella for SOME of our old traditional assemblies MEANS that we will used the DEFACTO people who are limp wristed and twisted or they could never go public and claim to be THE MEDIATORS. It is a MARK of the Beast (Zoe) whereas CAIN is derived from a "musical note" and a "lance striking fast" and that is why INSTRUMENTS are WEAPONS. Cyrus was told how to pacify the enemy
    Grant, then, forgiveness to the Lydians, and to make sure of their never rebelling against thee, or alarming thee more,
    send and forbid them to keep any weapons of war, command them to wear tunics under their cloaks, and to put buskins upon their legs,
    and make them bring up their sons to cithern-playing (Kitharizein), singing (psallein), and shop-keeping (Hucksterism). (Or translated lyre playing and harping which is redundant)
    So wilt thou soon see them become women instead of men,
    and there will be no more fear of their revolting from thee."

Respond to this message   
In prayer

No need to change the name

February 26 2007, 9:12 PM 

I am a member of RHCC and find that there is nothing unscriptural about instrumental worship or saturday evening services. I believe the Lord gives us freedom in worship, as long as we are praising him. To those who say that instruments have no place because they are not mentioned in the New Testament, I say, there is no mention of Sunday School, community outreach programs, or many other things we've brought into the church. What about our buildings we worship in today? They aren't like the ones in Jesus day, either, but does that mean we can't worship in them. Communion wasn't taken in the temple either. Breaking bread in the disciples day was totally different than the way we do it in our services. There are many things diferent today from then. Why are people on this forum only picking on instruments and making such a big issue out of it? The Bible doesn't say you CAN'T have intruments, so why are you looking for a scripture that says you CAN have them? I think this is sad how people pick a subject like instruments and make a big deal about it. The Lord was blessed when David played the harp in worship; why would he later have a concern with it? This is about people arguing over doctrine rather than scripture. The church has built these false doctrines and some love to be burdened down by them and keep others burdened down by them, when we are free in the Lord.

I am so happy to be a part of Richland Hills Church of Christ and have been blessed by attending the Saturday night service. I believe Rick is a very sincere and Godly man who is not trying to lead us down a wrong path. I believe he has prayed about this and the Elders are in agreement with him. I think it is very bold for them to step out and say they are allowing God to lead the church in a direction He wants to lead it. Reaching the lost is so important and it's more important than whether there are instruments in worship or not. I've never understood why the churches of christ had issue with that. It isn't scriptural.

I feel all who are currently members at RHCC and any who are reading this, need to at least listen to the lessons Rick gave and listen with an open, not closed, heart. And feel blessed to be part of such a wonderful body of believers who are concerned about the church body there as well as the lost. Richland Hills is also very much working in the community to help spread God's love. I feel truly blessed and would encourage you to pray about your concerns and ask God to reveal His will in your life. Don't just go by what you've been told all your life, because most of that is doctorine given to you by the church and not from God, necessarily. I will pray for you and all who are reading this that God speaks to your heart.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

7 Lies about Church (Circus)

February 27 2007, 8:53 AM 

7 Myths about Church

First, the word CHURCH is a myth
Church is derived from Circe or Kirke who is the Mother of Harlots in Revelation 17.
She seduces people with music or magical encantations and has sex or "virutal sex" (hee haw)
She turned them into beastS [meaning a massed multitude]
She then feeds them "sermons" of hand-kneeded dung patty cakes
You will remember that Jesus CAST OUT the musical minstrels like dung.

Or, the word CHURCH is derived from kirkos or kuklos or circus.
This is the root of ORGANIZED religion with a dominant head who feeds you on lies
And controls your life and money and SOWS DISCORD.

Second, "worship service" is a myth.
The Levitical Warrior Musicians made NOISE to serve (hard bondage) the PRIESTS.
The Qahal, synagogue or church in the wilderness was to REST (sabbath), READ and REHEARSE the word
This was practiced by all Israelits other than the Civil-Military-Priestly Complex.
Rest outlaws "singing and noisy instrument" and "sending out ministers."
Paul's UNIQUE worship word meant to give heed to the Word "that which is written."
His word for assembly is SYNAGOGUE which never "had a praise service."
The direct command (as in school) was to speak WITH ONE MIND and ONE mouth
as the ONLY way to glorify God, educate, comfort with Scripture and keep the unity.

Third, preaching is a MYTH.
The preacher is not on the Spirit-given workers of the school.
Sermonizing was outlawed for the synagogue as in all of the NOT singing passages.
Preaching arose from MERCINARIES who knew how to fleee people:
Lucian of Samosata said just "spin the top and play the flute and fleece the
fat heads and simpletons." Still works for you, huh?

Fourth, SANGING is a myth: singing in the pagan sense came with the pagan priesthood
who discovered that the STATE paid them--about 400 years too late.

Fifth, sanging twilar paris and Fanny Crosby is a myth: will turn you into a blind woman
according to Lucifer called the "singing and harp playing prostitute."

Sixth, a STAFF INFECTION is a myth: Paul said of the MANY: "if they will not work
neither shall the eat." If YOU quit feeding them they will go to a shelter.

Seventh, The LAW of giving is both a myth and a big fat lie. Paul declared it NOT
a command. It was a ONE TIME offering for the DESTITUTE as an approved example.
Because Jesus PAID it all and give us the free water of the Word, we can INFER
that the INSTITUTE which steals from the DESTITUTE is a LYING WONDER.

There is NOT FORGIVENESS for lying TO God and ABOUT God.

God COMMANDS you to cease being a FLEECEE

Respond to this message   
cyndi

Ken - I can't make heads or tails of your posts

June 25 2011, 4:03 PM 

You may have some valid points and obviously you've done a lot of thinking but frankly, from reading any of your posts on this site, I can't figure out what they are. Are you saying Church, singing, worship, everything else we do communally as Christians is unscriptural? What is all this quoting from revelations and relating it to what the church should and shouldn't be doing? Music in general is evil?

I spent 25 years at RHCC and agree with some teachings and not others, but at least I have some logical, scriptural, and personally relevant reasons for any disagreements.

I can't figure out what you are talking about. Cynical dogs and sorcerers and harlots? Do you have a rational opposition to the actions of Richland Hills Church of Christ you could put into plain English?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Church is School of the Word

June 25 2011, 5:39 PM 

Christ in spirit defined the Church of Christ in the wilderness: it was
INCLUSIVE of Rest, Reading and Rehearsing the Word of God.
EXCLUSIVE of vocal or instrumental rejoicing which includes an elevatef form of speech.

That never changed at any time. That is the meaning of ekklesia or synagogue. The synagogue which explained why both Jew and Gentile were so ready for the endo of the Sacrificial system and the REST is never defined other than:

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time
....hath in every city
....them that preach him,
....being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

http://www.piney.com/Synagogue1.html

The role of the church is defined dozens of times. It is A School of the Word of God.

The synagogue was organized when God abandoned the Levi tribe to worship the starry host.
Rick does not know that God abandoned Israel to Babylonianism because he is too busy ritualizing and instituting that he has never grasped a single TRIP verse such as Acts 7. He is a product of once-Christian colleges which teach world theology and not the Bible. He was birthed a Christian Church type and conspired to DIVERT that congregation into a Christian Church. I don't believe that is redeemable.

Rick says that a spirit forced him to preach his sermon saying that God COMMANDS instrumental praise and WE must disobey. He says that and confesses that he and others has radically emptied people of the Word by working on the youth using music.

He does not know or ignores the Prophets where Christ said God did NOT command sacrifices, burnt offerings or anything conne4ctedwith the Monarchy.

Rick says something Christ denies: Christ in Jeremiah 23 defines that as blasphemy of the Spirit (of Christ).

The fact that Hezekiah performed a Plague stoppint animal slaugher and let the Levites make noise during the burning of the goats for Israel is a ONE TIME EVENT of the National Israel. Once does not make a pattern. The Godly people attended synagogue or church on the sabbaths while the Levites were PROFANING the sabbath.

There is not a command, example or inference: not a remote hint that anyone in the whole Bible assembled and engaged in congregational singing with or without instruments.

The historic church understood that and that is why singing as an ACT did not begin until imposed by an unwashed bishop after Constantine let pagan priests accept a salary from the state. There were no paid clergy before that. If singing as an ACT was imposed in the year 373 and SPLIT the east and west churches I think that is proof that they did NOT sing before before that.

I can be dogmatic: none of the Bible is metrical and cannot be sung in a tuneful sense. When you TEACH one another with Scripture you CANNOT sing any of it. Adults don't SING in Physics class.

Second, the Catholic church did not sing congregationally with organ accompaniment: they could not.

Third, the first protestants did not sing congregationally: they could not if their life dependedon it.

Fourth, after the Reformation the people were used to musical performances after the State confiscated the great cathedrals which had organs. They could not sing. Therefore, Calvin permitted some of the Psalms which were ratically RECOMPOSOED and set to meter. This was psalms only sung in unison only with just a few simple melodies.

The function of church to the campbells was as A school of Christ. Worship was READING and MUSING the Word of God (only).

Church is never defined as worship in the ritual sense: the only worship word is to GIVE HEED to the Word of Christ in the Prophets and Apostles. Even the Lords Supper is to teach or preach the Death of Christ. It has no other ACTS.

No one PLAYS harps in the book of Revelation: they HOLD the harps of God and never play them. Hold is defined as to "grasp mentally" and the harps of God in the classics are the organs of speech. Even if they did play harps in heaven, the Bible clearly defines the arena of CHURCH as a school of Christ.

We sing in the bathtub or at singings: we do NOT sing a human composition with a complex and now whiney praise tone while CLAIMING to be giving attention to Christ and HIS WORDS.

If you grasp that church is SCHOOL OF THE WORD OF GOD ONLY then you cannot even hallucinate making secular music or listening to and worshiping a praise team while CLAIMING to be giving attention to Christ and His Word.

Sorry bout that but recorded history, including the Bible, defines all religious music as effeminate or the cause of being effeminate. The Internet has a good time making fun of "worship leaders."

[linked image]
'

Respond to this message   
Christ Follower

My opinion

September 20 2007, 8:04 AM 

Simply... let's say that instruments are a damning thing to worship with... you talk about Rick and the people that go to a Saturday night service as if they are Satan himself.

I think if you are going to have a forum like this to talk about happenings in the church I think we need to first turn to the Greatest Commandment (you know the one about loving one another...) from this we can derive the saying "Have love as the motivation for doing all things..."

If you can sit here and say it was a show...(I am not a member at RHCC, but I attend the Sat. Night Service)...who are you to judge Ryan's motivation in worship, mine, or the little boy I saw closing his eyes and worshiping and raising his hands... was he there for the show or was he there to worship God? I have never seen a kid want to worship instead of draw. i think that kid rocks.

I think God is sick of his church not being unified because of things that he didn't find to be a big enough deal to at least waste ONE verse in the NT about it. I hope that when we get to heaven...God has every different kind of worship possible...because that is what worship is about right...??? God NOT us.

Thats really all i have.

Blessings.

Respond to this message   
peacetoall

response to countdown

September 24 2007, 10:37 AM 

Bring back the bible, please.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Lucifer [Zoe] brought the INSTRUMENTS into the GARDEN: you figure.

September 28 2007, 10:16 AM 

Jesus identified the SONS OF THE DEVIL as those who "spoke on their own." The Crooked generation Jesus and Paul warned about were the "skolion singers" who engaged in musicl competiton -- just like racing to "do my part best and loudest." The Generation (Race) of Vipers John refused to baptized hung on as the Abomination of Desolation when the Kenites or Cainites replaced the faithful Israelites to engage in the musical, sexual and perverted "worship" in the temple where any Levite would be executed. This is well defined in Maccabees and many other ancient contemporaneous writings: Jesus refused to preach the gospel to them. All known history notes that they are uniquely THE DEVIL'S INSTRUMENTS.

http://www.piney.com/2Macc.html

And

http://www.piney.com/1Macc.html

Here you will see the NEW STYLE WORSHIP "theaters for holy entertainment" defined in detail. I agree with Jesus, John, Peter and Jude.

QUESTION Tell me where it says definitively not to use instruments when worshiping God. Tell me where it says definitively that you can only worship God ONE way and there is NO other way. I know what you will tell me, and it is all opinion or your interpretation, which is not definitive.

God is not worshipped in houses or by the works of human hands. A musical instrument is defined as a "machine for doing hard work" and the in connection with warfare and the same shock and awe used by pagan religions to fool the simple." A carnal weapon and a lifeless instrument have some of the same meaning.

Jesus said that the only PLACE God will accept you is in the NEW place of the human spirit in contrast to the PLACES of the temples.

Paul said that the converts now worshipped IN THE SPIRIT in contrast to IN THE FLESH. The provision of Jesus Christ observed by Paul and the historic church warned that OUTSIDE the DOGS lurked around any group of worshippers. The dogs were Cynics and others IDENTIFIED by their howling style of "praise singing." This was like the coyotes down the hill or the wolves looking for a nesting partner for the night.

The DOGS and SORCERERS are lumped together as "burnable" and John in Revelation 18 identifies the lusted after FRUITS and slick speakers, singers and instrument players as SORCERERS who had deceived the whole world.

Therefore when you JUDGE a child as worshipping as lifting his hands you may see a child already MARKED gender wise or being "sorcerized" by the "beat" and the expectation. You will never be an insider as opposed to "Assimilated" or the "intellectual leaders" noted by Hitler as opposed to the HUMAN MATERIAL if you do not GOOSE CLAP to affirm the leader of the PACK. That is historical Cave of the Bear Clan from the most ancient knowledge. The child is suffering Child Abuse and probably being mollested because music intends to stroke all of your pleasure centers--all of them!

The Spirit OF Christ spoke only through the Prophets and Apostles. Unless you deliberately lie for your own profit, you cannot miss the radical association between Satan, warriors, sacrificial exorcists, prostitutes and Sodomites who plagued ALL sacrificial temples. Here is a bit of Romans 15 which is one of the NOT MUSICAL passages none of the "scholars" ever read. If it is long be happy that I will not hold out my hand as a robber.

I want to expand on just a few ideas from the Romans 14-15 passage: In Romans 14 Paul outlawed letting the Roman SECTS dialog in the assembly. They would be Market-Place religions marked by DIET. However, like a church sign, that identified them all as addicted to music to "make the spirits come." Without dipping his pen, in Romans 15 Paul defined the assembly to EXCLUDE self-pleasure meaning all of the performing arts; and he INCLUDED the very definition of synagogue or ekklesia as "a school of the Bible" only.

Similar passages from Genesis to Revelation and in all known literature MARK the perverted pagans as using music to create AROUSAL and no scholar doubts the Religion-means-Sexuality connection. Impure religion or Threskia, which is EXCLUDED by INCLUDING right living and social justice, was invented by Orhpheus and the Lesbian singers-musicians. They were MARKED as having taken Homer's EPIC poetry and perverted it to LYRIC and then performed musically. As in the Vineyard, just before "giving of substance" the last ACT was using music to bring on a SEXUAL-LIKE CLIMACTIC EXPERIENCE with the Spirit. That is aka New Wineskins.

I am not sure anyone would need a LAW to keep from doing that which is disruptive, divisive and prevents the role of being "a school of the Bible." If even singing added about 373 in a few places was divisive why would you want to add instruments which are "premeditated" to sow discord and the "we think the losses are worth the effort"?

Rom 15:1 WE then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

Music HURTS or causes PANIC which the vipers sell as the SPIRIT inside. That is why you don't ABUSE or mollest people who do not hear "churchy" (voodoo derived) singing as pleasant but as ABRADING which is the very root meaning of PSALLO "to grind into a fine powder."

"Please self" is a concept which includes the "laded burden" Jesus died to remove meaning "creation of spiritual anxiety through religious rituals."
    G700 aresky ar-es'-ko Probably from G142 (through the idea of exciting emotion); to be agreeable (or by implication to seek to be so: please.

G142 airo ah'ee-ro A primary verb; to lift; by implication to take up or away; figuratively to raise (the voice), keep in suspense (the mind); specifically to sail away (that is, weigh anchor); by Hebraism (compare [ H5375 ]) to expiate sin: away with, bear (up), carry, lift up, loose, make to doubt, put away, remove,
    take (AWAY, up).

This connects to the word AEIDO and HERESY: no one imposes music on a peaceable church who does NOT intend to "lift you up (mentally) in order to CARRY YOU AWAY for his / her / its OWN USES. A Demagogue "appeases the masses by using the popular arts." Both the Greek and Latin word outlaws ALL performing arts because that MARKS the meaning of Hypocrite. All of the arousal singing and instrumental words are defined as enchantment or sorcery as did John in Revelation 18. We don't need a law to command us not to be a heretic or sorcery. Jesus pointed to Isaiah and Ezekiel 33 to identify the Scribes and Hypocrites (professionals only) by identifying rhetoricians, singers and instrument players. You don't NEED a law to keep from joining yourself to a church turned into a "theater for holy entertainment" meaning the Hypocritic or Histrionic arts.
There are several PSALLO words: the two most important ones are rooted in warfare and perverted seduction. One includes he idea of "hedonistic" men.

The word "psallo" used to justify deliberately sowing discord is NEVER a musical term: it means to pluck or tear or pull away. It is primarily a warfare word as in PLUCKING the bow to send a singing arrow into a literal heart. Secondly, it is a woud SPECIFICIALLY dedicated to the polluted rope they used to MARK people who dallied around the marketplace--where Jesus consigned the "pipers, singers and dancers"--and FORCE them into the EKKLESIA which permitted SPEAKING only and no entertainment. Thirdly, because Apollo (Abaddon) used his lyre to enable shooting LOVE ARROWS as the "father of homosexuality." The word NEVER speaks of playing an instrument but of plucking. Of ALL of the literature to justify IMPOSING instruments MARK older males plucking the harp strings to seduce a "youth minister" whose hairs had been PLUCKED.

As the SELF PLEASURE outlaws all of the performing arts--rhetoric, singing, playing, dancing and drama as the HYPOCRITIC arts--the word PSALLO is never DEFINED but it is used of the PLUCKING and always deadly or perverted:
    Psallo I. In gen., to play upon a stringed instrument; esp., to play upon the cithara, to sing to the cithara: psallere elegantius, [carry AWAY] 1. to convey away (from the family) by bequest, to bequeath away
That is why those CEREMONIAL LEGALISTS who impose instruments--for their own profit--INTENTIONALLY drive away any of those who question "God's annointeds" thinking they can pick up REPLACEMENTS using entertainment. That is what happened at the first Abomination of Desolation.

The ekklesia is a synagogue or SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE: it has no other collective purpose where the Lord's Supper is a teaching or preaching activity.

Ro.15:2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
    Aedificatio, III. Figurative, building up, instructing, edification. Absolute: [A] loquitur ad [B] Aedificationem [C] Ecclesiae [church], Vulg. 1 Cor. 14, 12 ; ib. Eph. 4, 12.
The Latin phrase loquitur ad Aedificationem Ecclesiae defines THE meaning of the ekklesia or church and the same METHOD excludes music of any kind. Singing would be the ODE which defines "Hebrew cantillation" which means SPEAK as in the word SPEAK.
    A. Loquor a. [Sanscr. lap-, to talk, whisper; Gr. lak-, elakon, laskô], to speak, talk, say (in the language of common life, in the tone of CONVERSATION.

b Act. 1. To speak out, to say, tell, talk about, mention, utter, name, declare, show, indicate or express clearly

The PLACE is the ekklesia which we call church.

B. Ecclesia ekklêsia, an assembly of the (Greek) people

This is how you SPEAK for EDUCATION in the ECCLESIAE. In Greek the word:

logik-os , ê, on, ( [logos] )
    A. of or for speaking or speech, merê l. logikê, hê, speech,
    opposite to mousikê and phantasia expressed in speech,

C. Ecclesiae similar to synagogue or church for VOCAL instruction only. Anyone who dallied around the marketplace would be MARKED by the polluted rope defined under the word PSALLO and unfit for "church attendance.

The Muses are the dirty, adulterous "musical worship team" of Apollo or Apollyon in Revelation. In Revelation 17 John identifies the Mother of Harlots. In Revelation 18 he says that the "lusted after FRUITS" will be removed along with the rhetoricians, singers and instrument players." John said that they were SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world. Originally these had been agents of "Lucifer the singing and harp playing prostitute" in the garden of Eden. Amos in the "musical worship" passages warns about the "baskets of summer FRUITSs." Thes were the same musical deviates.
    Mousikos II. of persons, skilled in music, musical, III. of things, elegan, delicate [fruits], brômata Diox.1 ; professional musicians, mousikos kai melôn poêtês, hêdion ouden, oude -ôteron Philem.23 ; harmonious [in tune], fitting, trophê
For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written,
The reproaches [making Him naked] of them that reproached thee fell on me. Romans 15:3

When Jesus identified the generation (race) of children the word is PLAY: Play was the musical idolatry at Mount Sinai. They wanted to PIPE hoping that Jesus would SING (lament) and Dance the Dionysus shuffle. That was the perverted "initiation" which was prophesied as the TRIUMPH OVER in Psalm 41. That is the meaning of a RACE of vipers or a CROOKED GENERATION used by Jesus and Peter: they were the perverted skolion singers and players in the usual perverted men's assemblies.

For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning (teaching), that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. Romans 15:4

Paul commanded the Elders to "teach that which had been taught." He commanded Timothy how to conduct "ekklesia" by "giving attention to the (public) reading of the Word." Then identical to the synagogue and the APPROVED EXAMPLE of Jesus, He would sit down and discuss any univerals doctrine and exhort people to obey that read portion. People would say AMEN as in the historic church.

Now the God of patience and consolation [the Comfort of God comes directly from Scripture]
grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: Romans 15:5

If you Walk in the steps of Christ Jesus you will CAST OUTthe musical minstrels meaning "Like Dung" and consign the pipers, singers and dancers to the same Agora where they made music and one another. The second meaning of PSALLO in fact MARKS the musical children to the AGORA or MARKETPLACE where you MARKED peoplle by their diet (Rom 14) but all of the sects were highly vocal and instrumental.

Here is the DIRECT COMMAND for the only PRAISE or GLORIFYING permitted in the church where you "sing that which written" and "teach that which has been taught."

That ye may with ONE MIND and one MOUTH glorify (tell of His works) God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 15:6

This identifies UNISION which creates UNITY. It OUTLAWS speak performance singers as well as increasingly--distressing forms of complex harmony. Harmony is NEVER melody.

There is NO SILENCE or INFERENCES required to obey: Scripture and all literary and ethical scholars OUTLAW you from infering that yu can VIOLATE the direct command to SPEAK one to another.

The EKKLESIA has the same meaning as the Synagogue or church in the wilderness where instrumental and vocal rejoicing was outlawed during "school of the Bible," we should understand that as the Spirit OF Christ the Qahal or synagogue had been established for EDUCATION ONLY and it quarantined the people from the Kingly-Priestly Complex which was idental to all national kingdoms TO WHIGH God had abandoned them at Mount Sinai. The INSTRUMENTAL sacrifices, says Stephen, was "God having abandoned them to worship the STARRY HOST." Now, why would people twist THAT CURSE as a command to deliberately sow discord? This is the APPROVED EXAMPLE of Jesus.

"Hallel, in Jewish ritual, selection from the Psalms, chanted as part of the liturgy during certain festivals.
The more frequently used selection includes Psalms 113-118 and is known as the Egyptian Hallel, presumably because Psalm 114 begins.......
It is sung in synagogues on the first two days of Passover, on Shabuoth, on Sukkot, on each morning of the eight days of Hanukkah, and at the close of the Seder.
    "The Hallel through the generations, on specific occasions: Pesachim 117a
    "Hallel requires a full stomach and a satisfied spirit: Taanis 25b-26a
    The reading is beloved to the people, and so they listen closely: Megillah 21b
    "The Hallel as an Institution of the Prophets, to use to pray for salvation from danger: Pesachim 117a [2x]
    Saying the Hallel daily is blasphemous: Shabbos 118b
The Spirit OF Christ spoke only through the Prophets and later the Apostles. ALL of the Prophetic people of God radically condemned the musical, sacrificial system of the CIVIL State as God's curse and REMOVING GRACE. Why would we need a LAW to keep from falling into that always-musical FALL FROM GRACE?

This OUTLAWS the same LADED BURDEN put down by Jesus which is "creating mental excitement through religious rituals." A repeating type song is CALLED a burden. This EXCLUDES all of the performing arts. The new SABBATH or REST (Pauo) is highly dedicated to saying, "Stop the speaking, stop the singing, stop the instruments meaning STOP the Panic.

The only way you can say that God DID NOT outlaw instruments AND associate them with Satan as source, warriors, temple exorcists, prostitutes and sodomites, is to utterly fail to DEFINE WORDS which is the meaning of being a DISCIPLE. I can prove that ALL of those imposing instruments and deliberaly sowing discord DELIBERATELY lie about all of the supposed-musical passages in the Bible and all known literature. Jesus says that the "sons of the Devil" are liars because the SPEAK on their own and Enoch to which Jude and others points identifies the PERFORMERS ignoring the Word as those FOR WHOM God prepared Hell. Isaiah 30 confirms.

If you want to do CEREMONIAL LEAGALISM and mock Jesus and His Word and identify yourself with the UNIVERSAL mark of perverted (crooked generation) of homosexuality, there is no law which says: "Thou shat NOT mark thyself as a musical pervert" whom Paul called DOGS to be left OUTSIDE of spiritual worship. THAT is why about half of the OWNERS of any such perverted institute give both their coat and cloke and flee like Joseph.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Reviewing Al Maxey Reviewing John Mark Hicks

October 6 2007, 7:09 PM 

Reviewing Al Maxey reviewing John Mark Hicks. I will post fuller comments here.

http://www.piney.com/Maxey.Hicks.html

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Grace Centered Forum: Fits here as well.

October 8 2007, 10:52 AM 

Grace Centered Magazine is doing their "insider" dialog on 2 Peter. One of the posters asked about the connection between Peter's letters and the Book of Jude. There are close parallels because both are out takes of The Book of Enoch. Enoch is quoted or alluded to at least 128 times in the New Testament. Enoch defines the FOR WHOM God will come with ten thousands of His saints or angels to utterly punish a certain class. This class includes Satan and all he / she / it can seduce using all of the theatrical arts or Hypocritic arts to appeas the masses to PREVENT the teaching of God's Word--word for word as Isaiah 28 defines it.

The Book of Enoch begins here:

http://www.piney.com/ApocEnoch1.html

The Crooked Generation of the perverted Skolion singers is here:

http://www.piney.com/Acts.2.Crooked.html

Plato on the Syposium where Paul told the elders to "not go near wine" and the prostitute / sodomite musicians.

http://www.piney.com/ClassPlatoSymposium.html

And Hesoid's Theogony from which the Bible Writers got examples of the FALSE religions to write their PRESCRIPTIVE against whatever it is YOU have been led into:

http://www.piney.com/DocHesTheog.html

DON'T CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW

We have to wonder why YOU are so BLIND as to not lead these False Teachers to the door?

Remember what I said about when the elders and preacher is no longer loyal and trustworthy. In a legal sense

THERE IS NO LAW OF GIVING.

If they have used psychological violence to steal your church from its ministers and vocational leaders the DON'T ENABLE them. If you enable a thief, you ARE a thiev.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

The worship of AMOS was IDOLATROUS: not a bad attitude

October 11 2007, 5:32 PM 

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Building on a foundation of PAGAN IDOLATRY!

October 13 2007, 7:26 PM 

People actually get degrees in Bible and submit themselves as "authoratiative teachers" or Pharisees without knowing even a little about the history of the Bible.

Almost always if people, like Abraham, walk in righteousness and justice God does not need religious rituals to feed, clothe, house and entertain Him. When people fall into evil--beginning with the Jubal clan who handled musical instruments without authority--and the Israelites rescued by pure grace from slavery fell back into musical idolatry, Moses wrote to condemn all forms of rituals which accepted the most pagan, patternistic idea that they had to aid the gods to keep them from failing or hurting them again. Thus, all rituals feed on induced fear by men who do not comprehend the grace that Jesus paid it all.

Here are some REAL scholarly comments who tell exactly what the Scriptures told and tell but are not remotely studied by pretenders to the throne of "set a king over us."

When people do not "sing that which is written" and "teach that which has been taught" they break the "genetic chain" and the Bible ceases to speak FROM God.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter