Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Dave

Yes

June 26 2011, 6:05 AM 

Ok Ken.....I did respond to prove to you that SOMEONE does read your stuff.
Feel better?

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

I appreciat that.

June 26 2011, 12:49 PM 

Yes, I understand for all of your mocking that you really do catch on.

I hope you read my quick note on Isaiah 66 in response to another question from Cndy. Note question above.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.66.html

I hope you will notice that Rick and all of the agents of the NACC SAY THAT

1. GOD COMMANDED instrumental praise

2. Christ in spirit guiding all of the prophets say that God did NOT command that to which He abandoned them because of musical idolatry at mount Sinai.

3. Christ in the prophets say that if they SAY that when God has NOT said that they are guilty of Blasphemy of the Spirit, for which there is no redemption because they cannot back out of the fir pit after they are already being consumed by God's Word.

http://www.piney.com/Blasphemy.Against.The.Holy.Spirit.html

I have added some notes to Acts 7 where Stephen said they rejoiced in the WORKS of their own hands. That word "rejoiced" has the same meaning as "Play" (off limits to scholars) at mount Sinai.

God turned them over to worship the starry host and Rick etal use that BURNT OFFERING as their authority.

You will notice that I showed above that there is NO COMMAND, example or inference that God ever assembled the godly people to engage in "congregational singing" with or without instruments. Or singing of Twila Paris when He commanded "that which is written." I may be out on a lonely limb but I say dogmatically that you CANNOT obey the direct commands and SING in the modern tuneful sense. If in doubt, as Simply Simon on his way to learn how weld if they ever have a "sanging team" while the instructor is speaking.

I don't know "how much can I get away with" but I just speak where the Bible speaks as validated by ALL recorded history.

Respond to this message   
Dave

You are a False Teacher

June 26 2011, 4:34 PM 

Ken,
Per your last sentence, when you quote Enoch, are you 'speaking that which is written?'

NO.....you are not.

You aren't a translator, and you do not have the right to say which books are sacred and inspired. The problem Ken is that you don't trust God nor believe Him to have the Power to keep His Word intact.
You aren't much different from any other fanatic that believes himself to be above other men with you believing to be God's own special vicar.

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz

Prove It, Accuser

June 26 2011, 5:56 PM 

Dave,

There's at least as much, if not more, credence to quoting from the book of Enoch than to quoting from the writings of the early church fathers, when they verify and prove what's been written in the Holy Scripture.

In order for your accusations to be credible, you must first offer credible rebuttal against whom you accuse. So far you haven't done that.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Reeding101

June 26 2011, 6:49 PM 

Most theologians missed the class on reeding righting. I said:

I just speak where the Bible speaks as validated by ALL recorded history.

The Book of Enoch is "recorded history." It was quoted about 128 times in the Bible and specificially by Jude. It defines all of the performing artist as those FOR WHOM God would come with ten thousand angels to execute judgment. This can be read with some links here.

http://www.piney.com/MuJudeEnoch.html

Even if you don't believe any of it, you will read more Bible than from the preacher and singers all month long. However, no one can be called "all read" without understanding this historical document. It will help guard you against being "well bleed."

The first chapters of The Book of Enoch with annotations is here:

http://www.piney.com/ApocEnoch1.html

That first part has been reac 67,638 times so not EVERYONE is hostile to reading the opinion of those who lived during the Bible times and would be better qualified than a few courses on "how to preach"

Clay tablets 3,000 years old when Moses was born are recorded history as they understood it.

Many of the historic church theologians discuss the Book of Enoch and it certainly has more value by agreeing with Christ in the prophets who told us that the sin-without redemption was musical idolatry than using the baby and goat burners as PATTERNISM when Christ said God did not command it.

Chapter19

1 And Uriel said to me: 'Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and

shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons as gods, (here shall they stand) till the day of the great judgement in

2 which they shall be judged till they are made an end of. And the women also of the angels who

3 went astray shall become sirens.' And I, Enoch, alone saw the vision, the ends of all things: and no man shall see as I have seen.

You probably saw some of them this morning?

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Dave

Radial Talk

June 27 2011, 8:49 AM 

Donnie, you said "There's at least as much, if not more, credence to quoting from the book of Enoch than to quoting from the writings of the early church fathers, when they verify and prove what's been written in the Holy Scripture."

Donnie, truly, you are a radical after all. That statement above is false.
The 66 books within the Holy Scriptures are inspired and the True Word of God. If God wanted Enoch to be a part of His Holy Word....it would have been.

You are like Ken in that you don't trust God to keep His Word intact. God guards His Word. He doesn't need man to add anything he believes to be "good enough" to belong with that which is already there.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

They burn witches you know?

June 28 2011, 8:12 PM 

Paul Outlawed prophesying in tongues with a specific Greek Word.
He commanded that we seek meaning to study zealously to understand the word of God so that we can PROPHESY by explaining the revealed word of God.

http://www.piney.com/1.Corinthians.14.Speaking.In.Tongues.html

Besides digging to find out how specific words are used in Greek and Latin, you will never understand Paul's "hard to understand" writings because he intended that the false and unstable teachers find them DYNAMITE which can help you zealously seek the Word or blow your head off.

The way to handle it to get its power you have to search for pagan religions which actually used the words Paul used.

THE MUSIC AT THE ARCANE RITES. Iamblichus III

In addition to these things you remark as follows: "So also certain others of these ecstatics become entheast or inspired when they hear cymbals, drums, or some choral chant, 21 as, for example, those who are engaged in the Korybantic Rites, 22 those who are possessed at the Sabazian festival and those who are celebrating the Rites of the Divine Mother."23

21. Some exhibition of this kind is described by the Apostle Paul in the first Epistle to the Corinthians. "If," says he, "the whole assembly come together to the same place and all prattle in tongues, and common men should come in, or unbelievers, will they not say that you are raving?"

Hence he counsels that only two or three should speak in turn, and one interpret; but if nobody present is capable of this, they should keep silence, and speak only to themselves and to God:

"for not of tumult is he a god, but of tranquillity." (Ovid; Fasti IV,
"The attendants beat the brass, and the hoarse-sounding hides. Cymbals
they strike in place of helmets, tambourines for the shields; the pipe yielded its Phrygian notes.")

While you are listening to some sick soul insisting that you worship him God is busy making him into a laughingstock as at Mount Sinai.

Respond to this message   
Dave

I Still Wonder....

June 29 2011, 2:00 PM 

Ken, when you reference your quotes with "Ovid; Fasti IV" can you tell me whether that reference is in the Old Testament or the New Testament?
Thanks for the info....

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Inverted Mind set

June 29 2011, 8:23 PM 

You missed the point while spending your who College Years with Jesus while the preachercators and musicators were feeding you banana peels while they ate the CORE.

You read the Bible and THEN you ask "What means rising up to play." You don't know of a scholar who has ever asked that question. And here is another passage not included in theology.

[linked image]

What means "they rejoiced in the works of THEIR HANDS." This is the because of transgression for which God removed The Book of the Covenant of Grace and abandoned them to the worship of the starry host.

What means "the worship of the starry host" and what is going on when preachers claim to be COMMANDED to do what God abandoned them to do. Why no questions? Because the class of people having to perform to get paid have no time nor training to ask WHAT and WHO were the gods now used as the PATTERNISM with the consequent spiritual terrorism which would deliberately build a temple and then work to cast out the builders.

Why is it that people who wrote on clay tablets and all recorded history understood that and you pay Ludites to deliberately throw rocks into the School of Christ?

Respond to this message   
Dave

A Wanna Be

June 29 2011, 9:02 PM 

I do understand this Ken....for all your claimed knowledge, you really don't know much.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter