Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Ken Sublett

Just told you

April 28 2007, 9:58 AM 

I just told you: Jesus used the PSALLO rope to DRIVE the 'takers of connections" out of the temple grounds which was only for prayer.

He CAST OUT the Musical Minstrels LIKE DUNG.

He consigned THAT generation marked by "piping, singing and dancing" to the Agora or marketplace.

The marketplace or Agora was the ONLY place for public performance speaking, singing, playing instruments, burning animals, selling young boys and radishes (CDs).

The PSALLO rope is NOT musical but a warfare word: The same polluted rope was used to DRIVE the slackers FROM the Agora and to the EKKLESIA (synagogue, not church) which permitted only speaking and dialog. The speakers, singers and musicians who dallied would have the MARK on them when they got to "church" and would be held in contempt.

The church in the wilderness outlawed singing and instruments, the synagogue practiced it, Jesus built HIS ekklesia or synagogue which all literates such as the Campbells called A school of the Bible.

NO ONE can add musicians or instruments without having the MARK John identified of the Mother of Harlots (Rev 17) who USED music and MUSICIANS whom John called SORCERERS without DELIBERATELY lying to bring the MARKETPLACE into the School of the Bible. I have compared most of the "proof texts" people use to claim thagt God COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and WE would be disobedient if we DID NOT do it.

My authority is based on the fact that YOU have been the complicit ENABLER of a small band of men who set out--I will always believe--as a psychological experiment using the tricks of Machiavelli (confessed) which are the identical methods defined by Hitler. Because none of them can tell the truth about ANY of the Biblical or historical evidence the ASSERT, I do not accept them as being CHRIST-LIKE or even minimally ethical of the mobsters who would ever drive widows out of their church homes. Spurgeon defined them. Whatever their ethical mores they are NOT following Jesus Christ. And frankly, my dear, some have confessed to not believing anything but a few CORE statements about the Bible and have "taken liberty" to rewrite it.

My authority is based on the fact that my church homes from Seattle to Tennessee have been DELIBERATELY discorded by this small band of merry men who INTENTIONALLY (as they say) set out to RESTRUCTURE churches of Christ into MUSICAL churches but not those the Christian Church would endorse other than as dupable dupes--OF WHICH you are a complict enabler. If THEY get the authority to hold mass meetings (the Hitler scheme) too CLAIM overwhelming ACCEPTANCE when I know that no one has CHANGED from their hidden agenda--the I get the authority to TEST their universally false claims by quoting the Bible and all known facts which repudiate them.

My authority is that Jesus sent ME into all the world to preach RELEASE of the captive FROM what you are enabling WITHOUT being a corrupter of the Word (adulterer or selling knowledge at retail).

You are a complicit ENABLER of a person who had a long AGENDA to bond churches of Christ BACK into the Christian church when the BIG LIE is that churches of Christ were never kissing kin to the Disciples or the later-than-churches of Christ 'Christian Church" c. 1926. As long as YOU are the SENDING sourse of utterly false and destructive ANTI-Biblical knowledge, everyone has the right to REFUTE that. As I listened to the tapes YOU do not have the authority to even question YOUR elders whom YOU did not select.

To keep you from DIVERTING as part of the INFILTRATING ploy by shooting the messenger, All of the readers would give you the assignment of asking ANY elder (the more scholarly the better) to POST on this forum and CONFIRM tht they believe and can EXPLAIN any ONE of the false claims. Part of the Hireling-Changeling CODE OF CONDUCT (I know) was to NEVER respond to the cheap seats.

Finally, The GOSPEL is "come to me all ye that labor and I will give you REST." And of the twos and threes "come learn of me." REST is the same as SABBATH and outlaws "speaking your own words" sending out ministers, READ and REHERSING the Word: more than that comes of sin. REST or PAUL uncludes "STOP the speaking, STOP thesinging, STOP the music." YOU are ENABLING those who REFUSE to go and do not even have a GO button while honest evangelists cant get support unless they have the universal PERSONA of a THEATRICAL performer whom Jesus identified as the HYPOCRITES.

Lots of people have grasped that EVANGELISM has passed out of the hands of the NEVER-LAWFUL institutes and into the hands of individuls who PAY to speak the truth.

By what authority WOULD try to gag me?

Respond to this message   
Praying For YOU

CAST OUT

June 1 2007, 2:32 PM 

WHere does the Bible say "He CAST OUT the Musical Minstrels LIKE DUNG." ?

Respond to this message   
Matt

Awesome

April 28 2007, 8:21 AM 

I have been to NRHCOF and I love it! I never thought I would see the day. It is awesome, It's about time someone steps up to the plate. Way to go to the Elders at NRHCOF. The SNL group at the AZLE chruch of christ is 100% behind them!
Matt Cook Deacon Azle Chruch Of Christ

Respond to this message   
Donnie Cruz

“It is awesome” vs. “I am in awe of the Lord”

April 28 2007, 9:20 AM 

Matt,

For those who need to know:

• What is NRHCOF?
  • Whose plate is in reference here?
  • Which way are the elders at NRHCOF going?
  • What is the SNL group—is that “Saturday Night Live”?
  • How close behind NRHCOF is the Azle church?
  • Do you know the difference between “it is awesome” and “in awe of the Lord”?

Donnie

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Awsome! A MARK, warning, warning!

April 28 2007, 10:42 AM 

Donnie this reminded me of your now-elder who as hostile takeover agent fell into that awesome stuff which ALWAYS says more than people reall want to say. Things like Awesome and Wow are SHIBOLETHS.

I looked up my AWESOME stuff posted here:

http://www.piney.com/MuAwesomeGod.html

Kinda reminds you that God ALWAYS gives us a WAY of escape of we have EYES and EARS.
For instance, we know that ZOE is LUCIFER as the Mother of Gods and that
SHE was unleashed at just the right time so that we can read John in Revelation 17
to identify the Mother of Harlots and then see singers and musicians identified as
SORCERERS in Revelation 18.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Praise The Lord

May 1 2007, 4:08 PM 

Matt,
I am a member of Richland Hills Church of Christ and know people who attend the Azle Church of Christ. I am so happy about the addition on the Saturday night service with instruments and I know it has enhanced my worship experience. There is freedom in Christ!
Take care!

Respond to this message   
no name

Oh Ken

April 30 2007, 9:01 PM 

Ken,

I believe you need to calm down. God loves us all no matter what opinons we have and thats all that we need to know. Please stop posting such crude posts. Thank You.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Calm, Perfect Peace: Stay away from Burden Laders: it's free and fun.

May 6 2007, 4:28 PM 

I thought that YOU would like to see YOURSELVES as God and all respectable people saw males who did those things because everyone knew that they were parasites: they spread plague even back then.

I like the picture of the Judas Bag which was ALWAYS connected to a FLUTE CASE which was connected to a male usually drunk--always perverted:

These were the ones Jesus referred to when He said that THIS GENERATION is like children PIPING trying to get others into the mood to sing and dance. Jesus would Bow and will not now even though all musicators claim to help you KNOW Jesus PERSONALLY.

Pr 1:25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel,
and would none of my reproof:

Pr 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity;
I will mock when your fear cometh;

Pr 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation,
and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind;
when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Pr 1:29 For that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
Pr 1:30 They would none of my counsel:
they despised all my reproof.

Pr 1:31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way,
and be filled with their own devices.

Pr 1:32 For the turning away of the simple [seducible, silly children] shall slay them,
and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
Pr 1:33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely,
and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Peter said to be baptized and save yourselves FROM this crooked generation of Skolion Singers.

Luke 7:31 And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like?

They are like unto children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept. Luke 7:32

Of course, all of the slick speakers, singers, dancers, musicians, prostitutes and sodomites were ROPED OFF to the Marketplace by the PSALLO rope: NOT musical unless you are a CHILD from which we get paiderastiia. Anyone so MARKED by the PSALLO ROPE would be MARKED when they were FORCED to go to the ekklesia (church) for INSTRUCTION ONLY as every literate knows as the meaning of SYNAGOGUE or EKKLESIA where CIRCE (circus) was NOT desent:

Socrates: Then can you say what are the pursuits which effect this? Or rather, if you like, when I ask you, and one of them seems to you to be of this class, say yes, and when one does not, say no. And first lett us consider flute-playing. Does it not seem to you one of this sort,

[501e] Callicles, aiming ONLY at our pleasure, and caring for naught else?

Literacy 101a knows that in Greek and Latin this SELF pleasure OUTLAWED by Paul as he connected it to the REPROACHES (exposing the pudenda) prophesied of Jesus Christ. These words are DEDICATED to outlaw "singing, dancing, instruments, rhetoricians or any scenic display" which DIVERTED the mind TO the always perverted "players" (hee haw)

Callicles: It does seem so to me.

Socrates: And so too with all similar pursuits, such as harp-playing in the contests?

Callicles: Yes.

Socrates: And what of choral productions and dithyrambic compositions? Are they not manifestly, in your view, of the same kind? Or do you suppose Cinesias,1 son of Meles, cares a jot about trying to say things of a sort that might be improving to his audience,

Agora or marketplace was for sex, lies and Rock and Roll (the "F" thingy you do on Saturn's Day meaning 666). The ekklesia was for "improving the audience."
<>Cinesias gives us the name Kinesis and that brings us to the STABLE at Grace Centered (Grace=Charis a brown-eyed Greek prostitute meaning Charismatic unless you let Paul give it a sexual RE-ASSIGNMENT). Fred Peatross gives us THE EMERGING CHURCH OF CHRIST a theme at Tulsa Soul Stealing Workshop:

http://www.piney.com/FPRSpectacle.html

This will tell you a lot about Kinesis or "moving in harmony." They LOVE to lie and tell you that the church Fathers had nothing bad to say about instrumental music in worship and YOU LOVE TO HAVE IT SO. Here is some Clement.

http://www.piney.com/FathRecClemBIV.html#name=%22LOC_P2262_651762%22

Certain angels, having left the course of their proper order, began to favour the vices of men, [Comp. Homily VIII. 13.-R.]
and in some measure to lend unworthy aid to their lust,
in order that by these means they might indulge their own pleasures the more;
and then, that they might not seem to be inclined of their own accord
to unworthy services, taught men that demons could, by certain arts-that is,
by magical invocations-be made to obey men;
and so, as from a furnace and workshop of wickedness,
they filled the whole world with the smoke of impiety, the light of piety being withdrawn.

The book of Enoch, Jubilees and others PROVES that it was FALLEN ANGELS who seduced the YOUTH or CHILDREN into forming choirs, using instruments, "putting on of apparel" etc to seduce people into the CAINITE (from a musical note) valley. Once they have fallen they will NEVER GET BACK UP: They have you PINNED TO THE MAT and what they are doing to you "spiritually" looks just like the pictures.

Oh! That PUDENDA Word: not to worry because no one with a Babble Degree will know what it means. ALL singers and musicians in ancient paganism were PROUD to perform as the HAREM OF THE GODS. If there be EVIL spirits then the LITERATURE says that they are massaging you to PRESENT you for intercourse with DEMONS. They TELL you that that feeling which we know to be SEXUAL is leading you into the presence of SUMBUDDY! The Vineyard lady promises that the New Style Music will lead you into a SEXUAL-LIKE CLIMAX with god (a generic word). All pagan prophesiers and early revivalist churchy music flowed out of Voodoo and they CLAIM that without the music the spirit will not COME.

http://www.piney.com/DocEuripBacc.html

"And Euripides does likewise, in his Bacchae, citing the Lydian usages at the same time with those of Phrygia, because of their similarity:

But ye who left Mt. Tmolus (Sardis was on this mt.), fortress of Lydia,
revel-band of mine, women whom I brought from the land of barbarians as my assistants and travelling companions,

uplift the tambourines native to Phrygian cities, inventions of mine and mother Rhea.

And again, happy he who, blest man, initiated in the mystic rites, is pure in his life, . . . who, preserving the righteous ORGIES of the great mother Cybele, and brandishing the thyrsus on high, and wreathed with ivy, doth worship Dionysus.

Come, ye Bacchae, come, ye Bacchae, bringing down (double entendre) Bromius, (boisterous one) god the CHILD of god, out of the Phrygian mountains into the broad highways of Greece.

And Rubel Shelly cries:

"Come Holy Spirit, come, make us truly new creatures in Christ"

http://www.piney.com/RsHsJn16.html

Sorry bout that: there is NO OTHER KNOWN CONNECTION. Since Apollo or the Apollyon promised in Revelation along with his Muses (Locusts) is the "father of the twanging bow to send SINGING arrows into your HEART (or love arrows), the father of THIEVES and the father of LIARS" and the promoter of homosexual love where the harp PLUCKERS were "seducing" a CHILDREN in the marketplace, how can you KNOW that you have not been TRANSPORTED into his BROTHEL for save keeping?

Since the Mother of Harlots (Lucifer, Zoe etc) in Revelation 17 uses music and USES musicians as SORCERERS in Revelation 18 and MUSIC always does bewitchment or sorcery, it SEEMS to me that the SILENCE for the "conservatives" means that maybe Satan also has THEIR tongue because A capella means "ala castratos."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

MUSICAL "worship" and the DUNG connection.

June 1 2007, 7:55 PM 

The sacrificial musicians made noise and SERVICE is defined as HARD BONDAGE: a word having the same meaning as the Abaddon in the book of Revelation. The horrors of the slaughter of innocent animals, the sound, the smell of blood, the smell of dung and of burning flesh (where David's instruments sounded) could not be tolerated without the DIVERSION of loud music. As in all pagan sacrificial systems the musicians were called PARASITES because they lived off the temple (when on duty). When the sacrificial systems ran out of power the musicians continued to want to get paid as musicians: that is why a guitarIST was still called a PARASITE.

God knew that ALL of us can read the Word and become disciples. He also knew that there is never a KEY MAN in the kingdom competent to sermonize in the sense of cutting N pasting passages which defines MOST preaching. Therefore, from beginning to the end God demands that we just leave Scripture where it lies and become mutual disciplers.

The danger, as Paul and Peter warned, is that if anyone is allowed to DEVIATE it is first a MARK of what Peter called a CORRUPTER of the word which means "sell learning at retail" which word also means adultery.

That means that neither of us has SEEN or HEARD about an ekklesia which is what Jesus established as a SYNAGOGUE or school of the Bible. That is what the Campbells tried to restore.

IF we were Old Testament literate we would not try to restore what was God's abandonment of Israel to "worship the starry host."
Reading in Egyptian and other history would let people know the nature of their worship and how DUNG had such a deep meaning to people. The Abomination we see in connection with the people just across the Red Sea was a continuation of SUN worship along with other stars and planets. Rubel Shelly suggests that we think of the S.U.N. god instead of the S.O.N. God. Lucado's COSMIC CHRISTMAS carries the same gnostic theme.

One of their friends notes that it was Max Lucado and Rubel Shelly who promoted a NEO-trinity which had been rejected by all known history in the sense of THREE PERSONAL BEINGS. By CUTTING UP the Godhead they CLAIM that the SPIRIT person guides the through VISIONS and AUDIBLE VOICES. The people at Richalnd claimed such a direct operation:

Clement in Stromata used by the False Teachers to lie TO God and ABOUT God notes of Mount Sinai as Egyptian worship of the TRIAD under Apis, the golden calf:
The Beetle, cap. iv. p. 449, note 6.

Cicero notes the scarabus on the tongue, as identifying Apis, 244 the calf-god of the Egyptians Now, this passage of our author seems to me to clear up the Scriptural word gillulimin Deuteronomy 29:17, where the English margin reads, literally enough, dungy-gods. The word means, things rolled about (Leviticus 26:30; Habakkuk 2:18, 19; 1 Kings 15:12); on which compare Leighton (St. Peter, PP. 239, 746, and note). Scripture seems to prove that this story of Clement's about the beetle of the Egyptians, was known to the ancient Hebrews, and was the point in their references to the gillulim (see Herod., book iii. cap. 28., or Rawlinson's Trans., vol. ii. 353). The note in Migne ad loc. is also well-worthy to be consulted.

Gilluwl (g1544) ghil-lool'; or (short.) gillul ghil-lool'; from 1556; prop. a log (as round); by impl. an idol: - idol

Galal (h1556) gaw-lal'; a prim. root; to roll (lit. or fig.): - commit, remove, roll (away, down, together), run down, seek occasion, trust, wallow.

Gilgal where the WENT TO SIN in Amos is Gilgal.

The Jews called Jesus Beelzebub or Beel-zebul which in Hebrew meant DUNG GOD. Having identified him thusly they could MUSICALLY MOCK Him to death when THEY were the ones FEEDING the "Lord of the flies" duing their animal sacrifices with LOUD MUSIC or nosie to drive off the evil spirits: that is why if you are MAKING MUSIC in the face of God you have returned beyond the cross and have to endure the blood and dung.

And when Jesus came into the rulers house, and saw the minstrels and the people making a noise, Matt 9:23
He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn (mocked). Matt 9:24

Aaoidos ( [aeidô]) singer, minstrel, bard, 3. enchanter

Aoidos singer, MINSTREL, bard, goôn, chrêsmôn aoidos, of the cock,

ALL singing and INSTRUMENTAL sounds include ENCHANTMENT or SORCERY: if anyone attempts to make you THINK or FEEL a certain word by stroking ALL of your pleasure center nerves they are WITCHES and I think you get only ONE Warlock to ten thousand WITCHES.

The COCK points to the GALLI or castrated "musical ministrers" of the Mother of Harlots (Cybele, Zoe etc)

Chrêsmos 1 [chraô3] the answer of an oracle, oracular response, oracle, Solon., Hdt., attic

Regularly appears with which is Bacchus or Dionysus who was worshipped in the Jerusalem Temple bringing music, sex and homosexuality into the Jerusalem Temple. The concept of Jesus identifying THAT generation as PIPERS in the AGORA trying to make people SING or lament (goon) and DANCE was the INITIATION into that worship where DUNG is part of the initiation and the LOUD MUSIC masks the wailing.
    That is a MARK of the Wimber vineyard which promotes a sexual climas with GOD and the New Wineskins which promotes enthusiasm which is Enthus O mania or the madness of music which ALLOWS the initiation to take place..

Bakis , idos, ho, Boeotian prophet, Bakides, hoi, soothsayers

The HORN of the "horny" god has lots of background as a LIFELESS HORN. The word is:

Auleo (g832) ow-leh'-o; from 836; to play the flute: - pipe.
    In Revelation 17 John pointed to the MOTHER OF HARLOTS and then to the FRUITS which they "lusted after" and fruits always means fruits:

And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee; Re.18:22
In Revelation 18:23 John identifes these musicians as SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world.

THESE were the people CLAIMING that they had power to appeas the "dead" girl. In Amos and other places the use of instrumental music was the Marzeah (or pagan Agapae) which was a feast WITH and FOR dead spirits. The minstrels ae identified by the word:
    Auletes (g834) ow-lay-tace'; from 832; a flute- player: - minstrel, piper.
Remembering that the MUSICAL WORSHIP TEAM had MOCKED Jesus and claimed supernatural power which ic claimed by all NEO-pagans claiming to be able to "lead you into the presence of God" or as a FERTILITY RITUAL "increase the numbers and money and SAVE MORE SOULS." I don't know how you could better define yourself FOR ALL TO SEE AND HEAR as the prophesied "Abomination (that dungy thangy) of Desolation" standing in the HOLY PLACES of "church architecture."

But when the people were PUT FORTH, he went in, and took her by the hand, and the maid arose. Matt 9:25

This is a REPEAT of the PATTERNISM of the battle between Elijah an the spoken WORD and the singing, dancing and INSTRUMENTS of the prophets of Baal under JEZEBEL. When Lucifer was CAST AS PROFANE out of heaven and into the garden of Eden as the "singing and harp playing prostitute" the word cHALAL can mean "play the FLUTE, steal your inheritance, pollute or prostitute." The musical MINSTRELS were cast out of the presence of God and INTO the Agora or marketplace where all of the singers, musicians, rhetoricians, pagan temples and the "children" chorus leaders who were used and abused.

When preachers read off their outline or from the latest of what Ezekiel identified as "workshops of evil" they do NOT have a clue to the meaning of specific words. NOR do the grandest of Greek scholars who teach the scholars have a remote clue. That is why ENABLERS cannot hear Jesus saying that "Doctors of the law take away the key to knowledbe."

Put forth is:
    Ekballo (g1544) Ekballoek-bal'-lo; from 1537 and 906; to eject (lit. or fig.): - bring forth, cast (forth, out), drive (out), expel, leave, pluck (pull, take, thrust) out, put forth (out), send away (forth, out).
The Minstrels or musical team were theatrical performers. Therefore, CLAPPING was to put them forth or out. They had no place in the healing presence of Jesus:
    BALLO (g906) bal'-lo; a prim. verb; to throw (in various applications, more or less violent or intense): - arise, cast (out), dung, lay, lie, pour, put (up), send, strike, throw (down), thrust. Comp. 4496.
Why would the Spirit OF Christ allow MUSICIANS to be so compromised by this CODE WORD if your preachers are right that GOD COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and WE MUST NOT BE DISOBEDIENT? Shouldn''t SOMEONE find SOME text which gives them ANY hope that they are not being driven into hell to the sound of WIND, STRING AND PERCUSSION INSTRUMENTS as Isaiah 30 proves?

One use by the Greeks is:
    Sku-bal-izô, look on as DUNG, reject CONTEMPTUOUSLY, D.H.Orat.Vett. 1, cf. skublizô:--

Skubalon (g4657) skoo'-bal-on; neut. of a presumed der. of 1519 and 2965 and 906; what is thrown to the dogs, i.e. refuse (ordure): - dung.

And don't forget that the DOGS and WOLVES who mislead churches were the CYNICS who howled like dogs in their singing style to ATTRACT customers.

Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, Ph.3:8

Skulon (g4661) skoo'-lon; neut. from 4660; something stripped (as a hide), i.e. booty: - spoil.

CLAPPING has much the same meaning: By APPLAUDING HIM you EXPLODE HIM:
    EX-PLO-DO (EX-plaudo ), to DRIVE OUT or off by clapping; orig. a scenic word said of a player, to hiss or hoot off, EXPLODE HIM.

II. Transf. beyond the scenic sphere.
    A. To drive out or away, to CAST OUT,to SCARE AWAY,

These SCENIC presentations are EXACTLY what Paul outlaws by self-pleasure in Romans 15.

Webster:
    To drive from the stage by noisy expressions of disapprobation; to hoot off; to drive away or reject noisily; as, to explode a play.

Him old and young Exploded, and seized with violent hands. --Milton.
    Explode...to drive out, drive out a player by clapping; ex out+plaudere, plodere, to clap, strike, applaud:

So YOU are mocking Jesus and CLAPPING or HISSING Him out.

So, let us say that all of this is WACKO! Ok. Then if the Spirit OF Christ who spoke through the PROPHETS to condemn music as connected to the WORSHIP OF THE STARRY HOST, did not INVITE the musical minstrels into the PRIVATE space where HE performed HIS healing power as the Great Physican rather than the Great Deceiver?

"Music" caused the fall from grace at Mount sinai. Music was outlawed for the Qahal, synagogue or church in the wilderness. Music is called NOISE in the sacrificial system added as a CURSE and because it is like that of all other nations, it was EXORCISM while the common people met God OUTSIDE THE GATES to hear the WORD which is where YOU will have to go because Jesus Christ WILL NOT be in use of MUSIC to silence His songs and sermons.

Music as a WEAPON or TOOL of "worship" now comes from the same place it came in ALL recorded history: from Satan as the MOTHER OF HARLOTS being worshipped when singers and musicians TAKE YOU CAPTIVE as SORCERERS. A musical instrument is a "machine for doing hard work" or for "producing shock and awe" of SORCERY which seems to be MORE that an myth.

How else can 4,000 people be fooled to enable such an outrage except there is some outbreak of supernatural demonism JUST in time?

MUSIC and DUNG was always the MARK of Lucifer's (ZOE) exercising the Lucifer Principle of "bleeding off worship due only to a holy God." The ABOMINATION left lots of dung in the holy precincts in Jerusalem where the "ministers" of Zeus and Dionysus had to wear the HAT of Hermes (the father of the new "hermeneutic" where even Hermes is used by Shelly as John's model of the LOGOS."

http://www.piney.com/2Macc.html

No The O lite will ever find an exception and you are MARKED

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Athenian Worship in TEXAS? Paul says REPENT.

June 4 2007, 2:03 PM 

If WE are practicing the Athenian RELIGIONISM then IMPLIED: we should repent.
Richland is promoting the Athenian worship.
Therefore, Richland should repent

Acts 17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription,
    TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.
    Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship,
    him declare I unto you.
Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein,
    seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth,
    dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
Acts 17:25 Neither is worshipped
    with mens hands, as though he needed any thing,
    seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
    And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth,
Acts 17:26 and hath determined the times before appointed,
    and the bounds of their habitation;
Acts 17:27 That they should seek the Lord,
    if haply they might feel after him, and find him,
    though he be not far from every one of us:
Acts 17:28 For in him we live,
    and move,
    and have our being;
    as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
Acts 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God,
    we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone,
    graven by art [techne, craftsmanship] and mans device [thinking-inspiration].
Acts 17:30 And the
    times of this ignorance God winked at;
    but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Acts 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day,
    in the which he will judge the world in righteousness
    by that man whom he hath ordained;
    whereof he hath given assurance unto all men,
    in that he hath raised him from the dead.
And Jesus said that his WORD will do the judging: if you have lied TO God and ABOUT God in order to RESTORE Athenian paganism, repentance is probably not an option. Now, what were the Atheniand doing for which they msut REPENT?

Pausanias Description of Greece and the religion of the Marketplace where Jesus CAST the pipers, singers and dancers as well as the collection plates.

http://www.piney.com/ClassPausaniasAttica.html

[1.1.4] The Athenians have also another harbor, at Munychia, with a temple of Artemis of Munychia, and yet another at Phalerum, as I have already stated, and near it is a sanctuary of Demeter. Here there is also a temple of Athena Sciras, and one of Zeus some distance away, and altars of the gods named Unknown

The MISLEADERS held SECRETS which they would reveal when they got you AROUSED with music. The INITIATION was a pain in the rear--if you know what I mean. Jesus implied that the clergy WANTED to pipe and get him to say OUCH and DANCE.

[1.2.5] One of the porticoes contains shrines of gods, and a gymnasium called that of Hermes.
This fits the Abomination of Desolation which forced moral Jews to flee Jerusalem to be replaced by Kenites or Cainites.

http://www.piney.com/2Macc.html

In it is the house of Pulytion, at which it is said that a mystic rite was performed by the most notable Athenians, parodying the Eleusinian mysteries.
But in my time it was devoted to the worship of Dionysus. This Dionysus they call Melpomenus (Minstrel), on the same principle as they call Apollo Musegetes (Apollyon Leader of the Whore Muses).
The MELODY word is MELOS and Psallo is NEVER used of music.

Here there are images of Athena Paeonia (Healer), of Zeus, of Mnemosyne (Memory) and of the Muses, an Apollo, the votive offering and work of Eubulides, and Acratus, a daemon attendant upon Apollo; it is only a face of him worked into the wall.

After the precinct of Apollo is a building that contains earthen ware images, Amphictyon, king of Athens, feasting Dionysus and other gods.

Strabo wrote: 10.3.18]

http://www.piney.com/MuStrabo.html

Just as in all other respects the Athenians continue to be hospitable to things foreign,
    so also in their worship of the gods;
    for they welcomed so many of the foreign rites
    that they were ridiculed therefore by comic writers;
    and among these were the Thracian and Phrygian rites.
For instance, the Bendideian rites are mentioned by Plato, and the Phrygian by Demosthenes,
    when he casts the reproach upon Aeschines' mother and Aeschines himself
    that he was with her when she conducted initiations,
    that he joined her in leading the Dionysiac march,
    and that many a time he cried out "evoe saboe," and "hyes attes, attes hyes";
    for these words are in the ritual of Sabazius and the Mother.
This is the Sabazianism to which God abandoned Israel at Mount Sinai because of MUSICAL IDOLATRY. This is the paganism Richland Hills and a few others have CONFISCATED and told trusting believers that God COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and they SHOULD NOT DISOBEY. He has TOLD the world that the SPIRIT person has guided the ELDERS and told them to ADD INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC and SABBATH or SABAZIANISM from which RESPECTABLE Jews were QUARANTINED while they SYNAGOGUED.

[10.3.15] They invented names appropriate to the flute,
    and to the noises made by castanets, cymbals, and drums,
    and to their acclamations and shouts of "ev-ah," and stampings of the feet;
    and they also invented some of the names by which to designate the ministers,
    choral dancers, and attendants upon the sacred rites,
    I mean "Cabeiri" and "Corybantes" and "Pans" and "Satyri" and "Tityri," and they called the god "Bacchus," and Rhea [ZOE] "Cybele" or "Cybebe" or "Dindymene" according to the places where she was worshipped. Sabazius also belongs to the Phrygian group and in a way is the child of the Mother, since he too transmitted the rites of Dionysus (This is the ancient Babylonian Triad worship)

These ALL identify those Paul hoped would CASTRATE themselves: homosexual ministers of the "gods.> All MUSICAL or DECEPTION terms point to SORCERIES who used MUSIC and "body worship" to FOOL THE FOOLS.

PAUL COMMANDS ALL MUSICAL WORSHIPERS TO REPENT.

Respond to this message   
Shawn

Jew now?!

June 5 2007, 6:33 AM 

Hey Kenny. I was noticing from all the info you are providing us about RHCC that you must be attending the Saturday night services regularly. I was just wondering if you were on Jewish time or just filling your "god-given" duties as watch dog? Let me hear from ya! shawn

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Just faithful FREE preaching for the ten faithful at your church

June 6 2007, 9:01 AM 

I am doing GENERIC preaching and it is free to REPUDIATE the false teachers for whom Paul used the word ROBBERS and Peter called CORRUPTERS OF THE WORD meaning "Selling Learning at Retail." The same word meaning ADULTERY. I know nothing about Richland Hills since they choose not to POST the show. I have notice that there has not been a HUGE GROWTH and the newbies simply replace the OWNERS have the 'church house of widows' swiped out from under them.

I claim to be a WATCHMAN ON THE WALLS but "Dogs" are universally condemned as musicians (called parasites in the sacrificial temples) who would do a singy-clappy song or take care of your carnal needs--to which the word PSALLO is always attached as the NACC books tries to justify their own LEGALISTIC SECTARIANISM. I will preach another free sermon on DOGS (musical howlers) who are lumped with SORCERERS (musicians and slick willy rhetoricians) and LIARS for whom hell was prepared according to Isaiah 30 which proves that the LOUD music is the MARK of the BEAST (Zoe) beating you into hell with the same wind, string and percussion instruments Lucifer--the singing and harp playing prostitute--brought with him/her/it and used to WHOLLY SEDUCE Eve in a sexual sense says Paul. I doubt that it matters since your preacher VIOLATES the direct command to 'teach that which has been taught' and violates the PRIVATE INTERPRETATION meaning FURTHER EXPOUNDING LAW and you can sermonize and versify for 50 years and still be Biblically ignorant.

No one prior to the NACC and their dupes--bribed into swilling ignorance by affirmation for treachery--was every so ignorant or so evil as to say that GOD COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and imply that NOT DOING SO is disobedience. Not too surprising since PhDuh heads of Bible departments claim that there was NOTHING WRONG with the worship in Amos or Isaiah: they just had a bad mental attituted. Not being able to accept that people can have ever READ the Bible and be so devoid of intellect and basic knowledge, it fits the LEGALISTIC PATTERNISM of the last days defined by Paul and John where they are CHANGE AGENTS of the Mother of Harlots (Rev 17) where the slick-willy rhetoricians, singers and musicians are call SORCERERS. By pointing to Isaiah and Ezekiel, Jesus identified the same Kenite or Cainites occupying Jerusalem as SECTARIAN JEWS, HYPOCRITES.

Rather than the BLATANT LIE that the ANTI-instrumental churches of Christ INVENTED the non-instrumental HERESY by having an "ignorant, southern, rednecked mentality, legalistic, sectarians, patternists" they can find NO ONE in the Bible or known history whom they do not have to LIE ABOUT with a STRAIGHT face while being a CROOKED GENERATION of perverse SKOLION singers. How thousands of people can be so COWED that they will ENABLE such heresy PROVES that someone has power to work SIGNS AND WONDERS as all MUSICAL the rhetoric is proven to be SORCERY. My job is to WITNESS because the question still stands: "Shall He find faith when he returns?"

The Church of Christ (always existing under that name) being literate never used instruments nor did any of the denominations which RESTORED; some following John Campbell who called his goal the RESTORATION OF THE CHURCH.

In The Mode of obtaining the Grace of Christ, Calvin
notes:

9. It is, however, to be carefully observed, that Christian liberty is in all its parts a spiritual matter, the whole force of which consists in giving peace to trembling consciences, whether they are anxious and disquieted as to the forgiveness of sins, or as to whether their imperfect works, polluted by the infirmities of the flesh, are pleasing to God, or are perplexed as to the use of things indifferent.
It is, therefore, perversely interpreted by those who use it as a cloak for their lusts,
    that they may licentiously abuse the good gifts of God,
    or who think there is no liberty unless it is used in the presence of men,
    and, accordingly, in using it pay no regard to their weak brethren.
Under this head, the sins of the present age are more numerous.
    For there is scarcely any one whose means allow him to live sumptuously,
    who does not delight in feasting, and dress, and the luxurious grandeur of his house,
    who wishes not to surpass his neighbor in every kind of delicacy,
    and does not plume himself amazingly on his splendor.
And all these things are defended under the pretext of Christian liberty.
They say they are things indifferent:
I admit it, provided they are used indifferently.
    But when they are too eagerly longed for, when they are proudly boasted of,
    when they are indulged in luxurious profusion,
    things which otherwise were in themselves lawful are certainly defiled by these vices.
Paul makes an admirable distinction in regard to things indifferent:
    "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure;
    but even their mind and conscience is defiled" (Tit. 1: 15.)
For why is a woe pronounced upon the rich who have received their consolation? (Luke 6: 24,)
    who are full, who laugh now, who "lie upon beds of ivory and stretch themselves upon their couches;"
    "join house to house," and "lay field to field;"
    "and the harp and the viol, the tabret and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts," (Amos 6: 6; Isa. 5: 8, 10.)
Certainly ivory and gold, and riches, are the good creatures of God, permitted,
nay destined, by divine providence for the use of man; nor was it ever forbidden to laugh, or to be full,
or to add new to old and hereditary possessions, or to be delighted with music, or to drink wine.
    This is true, but when the means are supplied to roll and wallow in luxury,
    to intoxicate the mind and soul with present and be always hunting after new pleasures,
    is very far from a legitimate use of the gifts of God.
If God COMMANDED music He commanded wine and a father and son going in to the same temple prostitute.

Let them, therefore, suppress immoderate desire, immoderate profusion, vanity, and arrogance,
that they may use the gifts of God purely with a pure conscience.
When their mind is brought to this state of soberness, they will be able to regulate the legitimate use.

Click for: John Calvin repudiating Instrumental music using the same LITERATE proof the true Church of Christ has always used.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Geting Grumpy Old Man CRANKED up.

June 20 2007, 10:09 AM 

Mr. Sublett, Does that mean I have been excommunicated?
    It is obvious from reading your rantings that you just don't like music in any form or fashion. It is obvious to me that you are trying to convince people that we shouldn't even sing when we come together to worship.
    I've read many of your long winded responses and have come to the conclusion that your just a cranky old man. You've even admitted that you do not attend worship service anywhere, and that leaves me wondering what is your objective with your "music hating" posts?
    By the way, I PREFER A Cappella music and that's the main reason I still attend the CofC. That and the fact the we are the only one's that still teach baptizm for the remission of sins, and don't teach the once saved always saved doctrine of the denominational community.
    Richard Logan
    Paris Texas

Great! Now THAT excuses false teachers for lying TO God and ABOUT God in all of the "proof texts." They thank you very much. But, if EVERYONE can lie about violating the direct command about CONTENT and METHOD and MOTIVE then 'going ALL THE WAY' is the natural PRODUCT of falling into the Worst Century Church. MASS is directly proportional to MESS (Fig Newton's law).

False: I enjoy some kinds of music. But, as an electronics engineering retiring on all kinds of acoustics; and as an observer that the "sanging" intends and does induce the SPIRITUAL ANXIETY Jesus died to silence and Paul OUTLAWED for the "synagogue of Christ" in Romans 15, I just naturally go GRUMPY when the sheep are FLEECED while sanging and clapping like sane people. As a REEDER of RIGHTING the false professors and preachers are not permitted to read and study, once you get CRANKED UP and running you understand that ALL musical terms parse directly to pagan sorcery: didn't John call the speakers, singers and instrumentalists SORCERERS in Revelation 18 working UNDER the Mother of Harlots (including ZOE) (Rev 17) Just go to the back cover and take a left turn to read. If you SANG self-composed songs you DELIBERATELY violate the direct command to "SPEAK that which is written with ONE MIND and ONE MOUTH." If a CIRCE is not an EKKLESIA or SYNAGOGUE or SCHOOL of the Bible, Jesus and Paul writes me an excuse where they "do more harm than good." The Sunday morning MUSICAL fit for a Cruise Liner is the MARK of all pagan religionism.

MUSIC in the Ekklesia violates the MEANING of the ekklesia. It has as much rationale as the DIRTY BOYS who hung out in the marketplace but were excluded from the CHURCH by the major meaning of the PSALLO rope.

Plato in Republic Book III did not envision (nor did the Bible so translate) that such piping and strumming have any "abiding value" but as the Septuagint translates Amos, music was just "fleeting pleasure." In no sense did Plato permit the parasites of Lucian to take the place of the god:

"If a man, then, it seems, [398a] who was capable by his CUNNING of assuming (pantomimic art) every kind of shape
    and IMITATING all things should arrive in our city, bringing with himself
    the POEMS which he wished to EXHIBIT,
Since you are UNCRANKED you "worship" the singy-clappy-thingies: NO OPTION. Paul's ONLY worship word means to GIVE HEED TO: He said "SPEAK that which is written with ONE MOUTH" but, you feel superior because YOU worship the self-composed poems VIOLATING the direct command to "NOT speak your own Word" for the REST day (Isa 58). Because GOD'S words are FREE OF CHARGE (Isa 55). The word SPEAK is the OPPOSITE of poetry or music: Dictionary 101a

but (we) should say to him that there is NO MAN of that kind among us in our city,
    NOR is it LAWFUL for such a man to arise among us,
    and we should SEND him AWAY to another city,
    after POURING myrrh down over his head and CROWNING him with fillets of WOOL (taring and feathering him)
but we ourselves, for our souls' good, should continue to employ
    the more austere and less DELIGHTFUL poet and TALE-teller,
    who would IMITATE the DICTION of the GOOD man and would tell his tale
    in the patterns which we prescribed in the beginning, when we set out to EDUCATE our SOLDIER."
CRANKY OLD GREEKS who called singing SORCERY as did John (Rev 18 in the olden Bible)

What is it about SPEAK that people cannot spell? Some grumpy old Greek looked at ALL known literature where he saw SPEAK and defined SPEAK as the opposite to POETRY or MUSIC. Because CHURCH is for adults as ekklesia, synagogue or school of the Bible, we follow the DIRECT COMMAND for the Qahal, synagogue or church in the wilderness. We follow the approved example of Jesus and Paul and Paul's direct command to Timothy and the practice of LITERATE, Pre-postmoderns, who did not hallucinate SANGING for almost 400 years. That MIGHT be because the Bible is NOT metrical but the "notes" were accent marks to help HEARING that which was READ (the direct command in the wilderness, the practice of the synagogue, the approved example of Jesus, the direct command and practice of paul and all early church history). Even after ALL music was RESTORED AWAY in the Reformation, the Psalms had to be PARAPHRASED in order to be sung. Cranky ole universal direct command and practice of those living in the PRE-post literate world.

"Hallel, in Jewish ritual, selection from the Psalms, chanted as part of the liturgy during certain festivals.
The more frequently used selection includes Psalms 113-118 and is known as the Egyptian Hallel, presumably because Psalm 114 begins.......
It is sung in synagogues on the first two days of Passover, on Shabuoth, on Sukkot, on each morning of the eight days of Hanukkah, and at the close of the Seder.
    "The Hallel through the generations, on specific occasions: Pesachim 117a
    "Hallel requires a full stomach and a satisfied spirit: Taanis 25b-26a
    The reading is beloved to the people, and so they listen closely: Megillah 21b
    "The Hallel as an Institution of the Prophets, to use to pray for salvation from danger: Pesachim 117a [2x]
    Saying the Hallel daily is blasphemous: Shabbos 118b
CRANKY OLD JEWS

Aristotle: Melody Deceives: "Poets also make use of this in inventing words,
    as a melody "without strings" or "without the lyre";
    for they employ epithets from negations, a course which is approved in proportional metaphors..
The form of diction should be neither metrical nor without rhythm.
    If it is metrical, it lacks persuasiveness, for it appears artificial,
    and at the same time it DISTRACTS the hearer's attention,
    since it sets him on the watch for the recurrence of such and such a cadence..
According to Philo, the gods of the PAGANS exploit this weakness of men.
For the sake of a better effect, and with the intention of more easily cheating their devotes,
that they have set their lies to melodies, rhythms and meters.."

Satan or Lucifer is called the 'Singing and harp playing prostitute" even in the garden of Eden. Any kind of singing INTENDS to shut down your rational (spiritual) brain and the MOTIVE is to deceive you. They more they cry LORD, LORD the more you know that they are PROPHESYING and God does not know THEIR NAME. Why are people so happy to be their enablers? Because they LOVE to be sorcerized--more legal than Crack but just as addictive.

One of the SIGNS and MARKS of SORCERY is when the "performers" (always gender compromised in all known history) can do verbal BOOMS AND CLANGS and tell YOU to keep YOUR eyes (and ears) on JESUS. And like Mary's little lamb you actually BELIEVE that KoolAid will get you to heave.

That is what means: "SORCERY" which is using any thing other than the Word to alter the consiousness of people as LYING TO DECEIVE.

Paraphrasing Paul in 2 Corinthians: "Fools love to be fooled."

Respond to this message   
Richard Logan

Grumpy old man

June 21 2007, 10:03 PM 

Brother Ken,
You have not been excommunicated, sorry about the last post. You obvioulsy have strong opinions about things, but you must remember so do other people,
I stongly disagree with your stance on instumental music based on the fact that the new testament barely even mentions a worship service. When it did so in ICor it certainly didn't look anything like what we do today. I know that the mainstream Church of Christ has taken Acts 20 out of context and has violated Rev 22 about adding to and taking away. How can anyone "glean" a whole worship service out of the new testemant and make it a heaven or hell debate? If the worship service had been that important, the bible would have been very specific about the subject.
Don't respond too me with your "mythology" because you really don't make a whole lot of sense. You tell me sir, how important is that mythical worship service thats not really mentioned, when it's stacked up to a little thing called love? Love is mentioned all through the new testemant. Also we are told how too live our lives and how we are to conduct ourselves all through the new testament. These things were stressed, worship service didn't even get an afterthought! It is not there! You and the other people of your persuasion need to read the bible without your church of Christ "googles" and see whats really in the scripture.
Ken, take away your rantings on musical instruments and there wouldn't be a whole lot of diffrence between you and I concerning new testament Christianity. I am a member of the church of Christ since birth and will be until death. If the congregation I go to ever gets instruments for worshiop I will leave. Not because of any scriptual disagreement, but because I don't personally like them, there is nothing more soul moving and more beautiful than the human voice.
I know you are going to have a fine old time disecting me and your going to do your usual thing and really let me have it if you decide to respond to this post. Thats okay, I can take it. Ken, I have just as much passion for music as you do for wanting to justify not to have music in worship. I know one thing, God gave me my big bass voice for a reason and I don't think he would have wanted me not to use it. God gave me that not Satan.

Richard Logan
Paris, TX

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Grumpy!

June 22 2007, 6:33 PM 

That is because you look up WORSHIP SERVICE and look up CHURCH.

You are correct that the worship service is not even considered: Jesus exampled the synagogue as a school of the bible and promised the EKKLESIA which is a SYNAGOGUE.

When Paul uses the assembly or gathering word he uses a form of synagogue. There was no praise service in the synagogue because it was outlawed for the "church in the wilderness."

Paul defined the synagogue in the NOT singing passages including Romans 15. He EXCLUDES self pleasing which connected directly to singing and instruments and more. The Latin word goes into detail to outlaw any of the scenic arts of the pagan theater.

Paul's ONLY worship word means to GIVE HEED: another one of those words we don't find when we look up worship in the lexicon. By definition worship means to fall on your face like a dog licking his masters shoes. Now, try that in the singy-clappy singing of today. Worship means to "hold the thought and thoughts of GOD in your mind." You cannot do that and hold the vision of the leaders in your eyes and the thoughts of Twila Paris in your mind.

No one had any trouble with that definition for almost 400 years before the Syriac speaking evangelists begin to compose their OWN Psalms and use a more "tuneful" method of singing.

"Melody as tunefulness belongs to the 19th century" so I know that they didn't musicate. When you READ a poetic piece using the normal inflections of the Hebrew or Greek language you are said to SING.

It is important to know what the Bible writers knew or you cannot understand Paul or John in Revelation. John called the speakers, singers and musicians SORCERERS. Is that bad or what.

You cannot understand the Old Testament unless you know TO WHAT God abandoned them too in the monarchy.

Thomas Campbell tried to restore: "Church is a school of Christ" and "Worship is reading and musing the Word." That is exactly what Paul commanded Timothy and everyone understood for centuries.

There is no PREACHER defined in Ephesians 4 so you first need to trim the fat.
There is no LAW OF GIVING so you cannot finance converting the church into a "theater for holy entertainment" without robing the widows and the honest evangelist.
There is no LAW OF SINGING because Paul commanded that we SPEAK and speak is the opposite of poetry or music in all Greek definitions.

All you have left is BIBLE CLASS and the LORD'S SUPPER. Anything beyond that has always created discord. Why am I grumpy for trying to EXORCISE the TITHING and the LAW OF GIVING from you? All recorded history knows that setting words to music was the best way to "fleece the fat heads and simpletons." Why are you so happy to lose your FLEECE with your blood still on it?

Respond to this message   
Richard Logan

RE: Grumpy

June 23 2007, 4:31 PM 

Dear Brother Sublett,
Now you post something that makes sense to me. I plan to go back to the bible and really search this for myself, and I mean that sincerely. I've never understood church of Christ worship as compared with what I've learned through reading the bible and because of this I didn't attend services for many years. One gentleman I know that is an older elder says that we were brainwashed into the doctrine as children.
I must admit I find it hard to stomach hiring a preacher, in a good sized church, when there are many men so inclined and talented in that area that would do it for free. What really sets me off is when a congregation will hire a song leader for big bucks, when there are many men that would do a good job at this. Hiring a song leader, to me, is sinfully wasting money that could be used for different purposes such as benevolence. I'm not ready to throw out the preacher just yet! However I feel we hire preachers to do the things we Christians ought to be doing ourselves. I will include me in that statement.

Thank you,
Richard Logan
Paris, TX

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Grumpy still!

June 25 2007, 7:32 PM 

When you toss the Bible around people have agreed on to call you a LEGALIST. Of course all of those people get waged pretending some spiritual superiority (meaning of pharisee) to teach you the BIBLE but they know that they have do do sermon outlines to attract the masses or get fired.

Bible and church history knows that the only people supported are evangelists or elders and deacons when they go out collecting sheep. The local elders who preach and teach are due double honor but I think this means an honorarium.

There is no preaching in the assembly because the textbook is the bible and the method is a one another reeading and discussing the text. If one cuts and pastes to achieve some GOAL then they deny that scripture is adequate.

The singing for almost 400 years consisted of the Psalms or other text but the Bible is not metrical so the stle would not be tuneful in our sense. That is because the function is to teach, admonish and comfort one another WITH Scripture.

Anyone who hires a song leader recognizes their own poor leadership and goals for the "school of the Bible." It DENIES the members of the body their function. The Precentor in the Catholic church had to be "clergy" and is defined as the "first heresy largely pervading the church." I doubt that there are any elders out there ready to RISK being a NewTestament church or a Restored chutch because the DEBT is the driver.

I will post a couple of links here to the Quail Springs church under Mark Henderson: he is one of the hireling-changelings intending to restructure the whole church of Christ. Of course they had once-Christian universities giving them aid and comfort. With all of the money and discord and broken families, they can probably count their CONVERTS on their own fingers and the churches DIVERTED are as far as I know those of the original DISCORDERS. Of course, one of the PENALTIES for hiring a professional SHEPHERD is that he is always looking for theenxt job and bonds with anyone who seems friendly. That is why it has been easy for the NACC to seduce a small group of men who ASPIRED to be the biggest and best and highest paid.

That is why hiring a hireling is very dangerous because the PhDuhs have boasted about serving PROPHETIC roles to be CHANNELERS of advanced degrees to go out and FACILITATE the demise of the "conservative" churches. I have exerienced a couple of ACUers who were well prepared to wreck or ruin.

http://www.piney.com/Mark.Henderson.1.html

I am working on part two where all of the deceivers like Atchley deny that the New Testament did anything to disturb the Old Testament Musical Worship. This part will just look at the word PLAY which is the musical idolatry which deliberately threw away Grace and got them turned over to worship the starry hose. This is the worship they HOPE is not abrogated in the N.T. Too bad, the Bible is filled with the PLAY word which is the CHILDREN piping hoping to get Jesus to sing and dance.

http://www.piney.com/Mark.Henderson.2.html

This review is not yet posted but should be shortly. When Paul spoke of sending STRONG DELUSIONS to those who do not love truth, this first passage has Jesus WARNING those withotu ears. That is why the discorders DO NOT have ears and are delusional and people love to laugh AT them while they think people are laughing WITH them.

You need to look up my stuff on tithing and the LAW OF GIVING. This proves that even if these JOB DESCRIPTIONS existed, they are UNFUNDED PROGRAMS.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Quail falls with the other Birds.

June 27 2007, 2:13 PM 

QUAIL SPRINGS FALLS AS PART OF THOSE WHO HAVE DECEIVED ONLY THEIR OWN FLOCKS.

Mark Henderson Review # One

This review will show that neither Mark or his though leaders and handlers from the NACC know or care about the context of their proof texts OR the story line. Like the few other churches, Mark and the church has had a long agenda using Musical Performers as a legalistic end run around the NO INSTRUMENTS view of Quail Springs' owners. Now, pretending to do a STUDY he just imitates the older papers fed to them by the NACC.

The SHORT FALL or falling attendance has always been the DRIVEN PURPOSE to add instruments. The falling membership has always attended the addition of CLERGY SINGERS which is called "the oldest heresy largely pervading the church." The INTENTIONAL DRIVEN PURPOSE to add instruments to the youth groups and Saturday WORSHIP SERVICE has also peeled off members. The MISleaders do not care because they have ACCEPTED the loss of half of the OWNERS in the transistion to a neo Babylon Harlot system (Rev 17) using rhetoricians, singers and instrument players as SORCERERS (Rev 18). You have to accept the fact that you have fallen into the affliction prophesied.

Mark Henderson Review # Two

Because Mark has not fully quoted Everett Ferguson about Matthew 11 to prove that Jesus had nothing to say about instruments, I have decided to do a separate article on the RISING UP TO PLAY fall from grace at Mount Sinai. Jesus warns that those WITHOUT EARS will not even be able to hear his message. All of the PLAY words identify musical and always perverted prostitutes or Sodomites SERVING the Mother Goddess.

Mark Henderson Review # 3 will review all of the musical idolatry in ALL known literatre as MARKING the effeminate or perverted "priestlings." Tom Burges is the source of the "scholarly quotes" proving that PSALLO authorizes instruments. However, Tom is careful to NOT post the rest of the story that PSALLO or pluking always identified older males seducing the 'youth ministers' whose hairs had been plucked. None of the small band of follow the misleader such as Milton Jones or Max Lucado has failed to lie TO God and ABOUT God. The message of The Book of Enoch quoted by Jude is that when people FALL into musical idolatry they have been led by Satan or Lucifer (Zoe) and they will never be able to recover. They have done the unforgiveable sin of Hebrews 6.

You should NOT follow the BLIND misleaders. You are free to tell us your good, bad and ugly and no one will hurt you here where MOST denominations post when they elders deliberately turn into WOLVES.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Why lie about Alexander Campbell: He's dead!

August 7 2007, 11:41 AM 

I can say without contradiction that those attempting to "infiltrate and divert" peaceable churches of Christ to IMPOSE choirs (teams) and instruments, twist the Bible and all known history to defend the congenital sectarianizing impulse.

They use good people like Alexander Campbell to claim that the EXPLOSION did not happen untill 1906 when the Church of Christ simply refused to be INCLUDED as part of the Disciples Denomination defined fully in the 1909 Centenial edition of the Declaration and Address. The Christian Church SECTED out of the Disciples in 1926 and fully EXPLODED out in 1968. Yet, they have no problem getting past their lips the claim that the Church of Christ SECTED OUT of a denomination which would not fully exist for about 60 years. Now, that is stretching truth.

FACTS to refute FALSE teaching: Remembering that people became higly addicted to card playing and the results were as bad as alcohol. I knew a lady in Seattle who fell into all kinds of spiritual problems as a result of being HOOKED on ROOK.

John Lewis 1932

THE FOLLOWING PAGES contaln an answer to the challenge made by the
secretary of the Tennessee Christian Missionary Society, sent forth to "our
conservative brethren." The issue is clearly stated and the matter plainly put.

It is significant that the first "popular preacher" among the Reformers who came out "in favor of instrumental music in churches" also favored "social dancing in our ramifies." Instrumental music, social dancing, card playing, and kindred practices all appeal to the animal emotions of man, but never to the spiritual nature of man. These practices, in many places, today, as leeches, are sucking all spiritual life out of the churches. Where churches are spiritually dead, it takes organs, fiddles, and horns to keep up an interest; because, if their animal nature flagged, they would be religiously dead. Instrumental music has no place in spiritual assemblies. It belongs to entertainments, but not in the worship.

On instrumental music 1 stand with John Rogers and Alexander Campbell, The society secretary stands with "a popular preacher" who came out, in 1851, "in favor of instrumental music in churches" and "social dancing in our families."

Mr. G gave the Christian Churches AUTHORITY for the use of instrumental music. He suggested that if the worshipers of MARS could be aroused by instruments WHY NOT the church of Christ.

Not as lied about Alexander Campbell on Instrumental music but Mr. G states that gives the ONLY AUTHORITY every claimed which was claimed by the Mother of the Anglican--Christian church movement as "common to all pagan cults." If Mr. G. is really Alexander Campbell then it doubly denies what Lee and the change agents falsely assigns to him.

"INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC is entirely in harmony with the most grateful, solemn and happy feelings of which the human heart is susceptible. Indeed, sacred music upon an instrument, tends, in a very considerable degree, to excite solemn and holy emotions; and we cannot forbear to say, that could the music of our churches be improved--could it be accompanied with an instrument,

Mr. G gave the Christian Churches AUTHORITY for the use of instrumental music. He suggested that if the worshipers of MARS could be aroused by instruments WHY NOT the church of Christ.

Not as lied about Alexander Campbell on Instrumental music but Mr. G states that gives the ONLY AUTHORITY every claimed which was claimed by the Mother of the Anglican--Christian church movement as "common to all pagan cults." If Mr. G. is really Alexander Campbell then it doubly denies what Lee and the change agents falsely assigns to him.

"INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC is entirely in harmony with the most grateful, solemn and happy feelings of which the human heart is susceptible. Indeed, sacred music upon an instrument, tends, in a very considerable degree, to excite solemn and holy emotions; and we cannot forbear to say, that could the music of our churches be improved--could it be accompanied with an instrument,

True: that is what Jesus died to REMOVE and what Paul OUTLAWED for the synagogue or school of the Bible.

it would soothe [as in soothsay] and calm the feelings of the auditors; it would improve the order of the house; it would call into lively action the latent religious emotions of the heart, and add very much to the enjoyment on such occasions.

"Music exerts a mysterious charm upon man--it takes captive the citadel of life--carries him out of himself, and leads him where it will. The shrill fife and the rattling drum, inspire the soldier just about to enter into battle, with a zeal and daring which no hardship can overcome, and no danger intimidate, and causes him to rush headlong into the thickest of the combat, regardless of consequences.

In fact ALL singing and instruments define this enchantment or sorcery: then and now it had no higher motive than to silence the human spirit so it could give heed (Paul's only worship word) to the Word of God.

That's what John meant when he defined the rhetoricians, singers and instrumentalists as SORCERERS working for the Mother of Hatlots. Confession is good for the lost souls.

If martial music thus inspires the worshipers of Mars, will sacred music do less for the humble followers of the meek and lowly Jesus--the worshipers of the true and living God? No!

The Georgics IV Virgil
    Of air-born honey, gift of heaven, I now
    Take up the tale. Upon this theme no less
    Look thou, Maecenas, with indulgent eye.
    A marvellous display of puny powers,
    High-hearted chiefs, a nation's history,
    Its traits, its bent, its battles and its clans,
    All, each, shall pass before you, while I sing.
    Slight though the poet's theme, not slight the praise,
    So frown not heaven, and Phoebus (female Apollo, Abaddon, Apollyon)
    hear his call.

First find your bees a settled sure abode,
    Where neither winds can enter (winds blow back
    The foragers with food returning home)
    Nor sheep and butting kids tread down the flowers,
    Nor heifer wandering wide upon the plain
    Dash off the dew, and bruise the springing blades.

Let the gay lizard too keep far aloof [male musicians for Dionysus]
    His scale-clad body from their honied stalls,
    And the bee-eater, and what birds beside,
    And Procne smirched with blood upon the breast
    From her own murderous hands. For these roam wide
    Wasting all substance, or the bees themselves
    Strike flying, and in their beaks bear home, to glut
    Those savage nestlings with the dainty prey.

Deiopea, and, bow at length laid by,
    Fleet-footed Arethusa. But in their midst
    Fair Clymene was telling o'er the tale
    Of Vulcan's idle vigilance and the stealth
    Of Mars' sweet rapine, and from Chaos old
    Counted the jostling love-joys of the Gods.
    Charmed by whose lay, the while their woolly tasks
    With spindles down they drew, yet once again
    Smote on his mother's ears the mournful plaint
    Of Aristaeus; on their glassy thrones
    For then 'tis ever the fresh springs they seek
    And bowery shelter: hither must you bring
    The savoury sweets I bid, and sprinkle them,
    Bruised balsam and the wax-flower's lowly weed,
    And wake and shake the tinkling cymbals heard
    By the Great Mother: on the anointed spots
    Themselves will settle, and in wonted wise
    Seek of themselves the cradle's inmost depth.

But if to battle they have hied them forth-
    For oft 'twixt king and king with uproar dire
    Fierce feud arises, and at once from far
    You may discern what passion sways the mob,
    And how their hearts are throbbing for the strife;
    Hark! the hoarse brazen note that warriors know
    Chides on the loiterers, and the ear may catch
    A sound that mocks the war-trump's broken blasts;

Mr. G, subconsciously no doubt, defined the purpose for vocal and instrumental music in the worship of Mars or any of the tens of thousands of gods. The goal of musical worship was to take you out of yourself. This was enthuse O mania which means that you were insane. This was ecstasy, Paul called it insanity, to permit you to have a personal relationship with a god.

"The priests of the pagan temples had been paid from the purse of the Empire, but now Caesar was a Christian and the priests of Mars and Venus [ZOE, lucifer] hastened to their baptisms. For the first time in the history of the church, salaries were paid to Christians workers. Tradition has it that Constantine's mother was the first to give the money for the erection of a church building... All this (meetings in homes) was over now. The rags of persecution gave way to softer garments, and the church began to enjoy the feel of silk upon its flesh. Thus the Pergamos stage of church history came into being, the church was married to the world." (Barnhouse, D.G., Revelation, Zondervan, p. 52).

That is why ALL music in religion relates to the Mother of the Gods and why it WORKS because science knows that music creates a drug high--endorphins--which incites FIGHT, FLIGHT or SEXUAL impulses. That is why "religion, music and sexuality" have always been joined at the lips.

Next, I will give you Alexander's response which is radically radicalized by Lee and friends who know that the Bible associates music as the WEAPON of Satan from Genesis to Revelation.

Respond to this message   
ken Sublett

Response to ltwin_2

August 26 2007, 4:04 PM 

If this is too long don't worry about it: the Book of Enoch and all of the Biblical examples prove that once you associate the sexual impulses created by MUSIC with the Holy Spirit God, you have fallen and probably cannot either read or accept what follows. I don't expect many "converts" because that would be contrary to all of the FALLS FROM GRACE INTO LEGALISM both caused and marked by performance music--with or without instruments--in the School of the Bible and in the face of Jesus Christ who gathers so that we--the twos and threes--can "Learn of ME." The direct commands outlawing "music" which creates the spiritual anxiety Jesus died to remove, FILLS the Bible from "Lucifer (zoe) the singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden to the Mother of Harlots who USES the FRUITS people lust after as performance speakers, singers and instrument players whom John called SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world.

Professionals CANNOT grasp that because Jesus said that truth had been hidden in parables from the foundation of the world from those who must NOT understand the truth (Matthew 13). This included a RACE of "vipers" and a CROOKED generation from which we must ESCAPE (Acts 2): these were the perverted new-wineskin singers. The Jews--mostly imported non-Israelites--were a RACE of Children (the PLAY parable) who as pipers, singers and dancers were consigned by Jesus to the AGORA or marketplace where all pagan religions using prostitutes and sodomites, speakers and singers, musicians and dancers, sellers of radishes and young boys took place.

Take it as a fact which the False Preachers either do not know or deliberately lie about The Israelite Monarchy (united then divided then destroyed) because it was quite IDENTICAL to the Canaanite, Egyptian or Babylonian idolatry. God gave them kings in His ANGER and took them away in His anger.

None of the proof texts from that period relate to the acceptable assembly in the Synagogue--beginning in the wilderness--which INCLUDES "a school of the bible" and EXCLUDES loud instruments or "making a joyful noise before the Lord." Because these create PANIC impulses they were reserved for sending life and death messages. David was NOT a worship leader: the Levitical Warrior Musicians were under the King and commanders of the army. They did NOT lead the worship and could not enter the "chuch house" without getting executed.

If preachers had read Acts 7 we would all be wiser: Stephen judged both the CLERGY and the TEMPLE by calling them back to Mount Sinai. When they "rose up to play" they were engaged in the musical idolatry of the Egyptian Triad under Apis the golden calf. For that "sin beyond redemption" God "turned them over to worship the starry host." Stephen specificially points to Amos and Isaiah. God came with ten thousand angels and gave them a firey law of judgment. According to Jude quoting Enoch, God will come again specificially for those who engaged in "musical performance" when they were commanded to REST, READ and REHEARSE the Word of God. An outlawed WORK was "sending out ministers." The new REST word is PAUO which demands: "Stop the speaking your own words (Isa 58), singing, playing instruments or OTHER panic-creating disturbances.

God promised David a TABERNACLE (tent) with easy access on Zion.
BUT, Solomon built God a HOUSE (like the one at Tyre) on Mount Moriah
BUT, God does not LIVE in houses built by HUMAN HANDS nor is He worshipped by human hands [clapping, waving, picking a guitar which is a MACHINE for doing HARD WORK.

When the loud "noise" played and the ark was REMOVED from Zion to Moriah, God SHUT DOWN access to His presence, the Word of God and Grace under the mercy seat. Why would you lust to be EXILED from God?
    Isa 2:7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:
    Isa 2:8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:
      H4639 ma???eh mah-as-eh' From H6213 ; a product, an action (good or bad); generally a transaction; abstractly activity; by implication a product (specifically a poem) or (generally) property:

Isa 5:12 - And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of HIS hands.

Isa 2:9 And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not.
More fatal is that by identifying with the pagan sacrifices to the Starry Host including the MATRIARCH or mother of harlots, you may, without knowing it, be letting yourself be led into a perverted sexual encounter with the "demons."

We all worry about David's Gender because before his time it was women who PERFORMED public music. Since David boasted that "he made himself vile" with the slave girls, I am not sure I would want to "go and do likewise" especially since it broke up his faithful marriage and led David to slaughter the Saul blood line except one crippled boy: even let one be offered in human sacrifice to protect his Goyim or PAGAN "nation."

When david wore but then stripped off the ephod, and making himself VILE the "praise singing" means to make yourself so polluted that the enemy dare not trouble you: the halal word is the "mother" of the lucifer word.

"Wearing a linen ephod, David once performed an ecstatic dance before the ark of the Lord. From the fact that his wife Michal chided him for having uncovered himself before his servant's handmaidens (2 Sam. 6:20), it seems likely that the king's exhibition was vulgar and revealing. Apparently as a retaliation for her scolding, David fathered no children by Michal (2 Sam. 6:23)" (Garrison, p. 31-32)

Remember that God abandoned Israel to "worship like the nations" but warned that they would not survive it. The kings were, in fact, chosen by God to carry out the captivity and death penalty imposed BECAUSE of musical idolatry."

Remembering also that the priestly Ephod was a FEMALE garment, it comes as no surprise that the Levites wore linen garments and fulfilled the "female" role of all "like the nation's" temples. To their credit, no singer or musician--even in the vilest pagan temples--could enter the "holy place" which typified the body or church of Christ. The TYPE says that any singer or musician who dared enter the church building was worthy of death. Zechariah assigns the parents of the male who continued to "prophesy" after the SIGNS of Pentecost period were fuflilled. This would MARK anyone who fell into the effeminate singing as worthy of death.

False and unlearned preachers ALWAYS claim that God prophesied that instruments would be in the church. They quote psalms to find "musical instruments" but the fact is that they are LAYING CLAIM to an emasculated, feminine form of singing heard in most churches NOT connected to the School of Christ this day.

All of the church of Christ dupes repeat the universal false teaching promoted by the NACC where all of the "proof texts" ignore the context and story line. Furthermore, all of their PSALLO proof speak of perverted males plucking the harp to seduce a 'youth minister of the gods' where pederasty was THE way to bind spirit and flesh together. Psallo in all of the external senses speaks of WARFARE or perverted males or females PERFORMING as professionals.

http://www.piney.com/Faust.Music.Prophecy.html

http://www.piney.com/MuReview2.html
    Delitzsch on Psalms Moreover, we must take into consideration the facts that the compass of the tenor extends even into the soprano, that the singers were of different ages down to twenty years of age, and that Oriental, and more particularly even Jewish, song is fond of FALSETTO singing. We therefore adopt Perret- Gentil's rendering, chant avec voix de femmes, and still more readily Armand de Mestral's, en soprano; whereas Melissus' rendering, "upon musical instruments called Alamoth (the Germans would say, upon the virginal)," has nothing to commend it.
The Catholics 'used' falsetto singers but when they discovered the "a cappella" or the castrated singers of France, they fired the "falsettos" and used the a capella fellas. When castrating "musical worship teams" became illegal, they composed the modern style "praise singing" which allows a pseudo-castrato singing in the modern church which is NOT remotely similar to the "school of the Bible" Jesus founded to CAST OUT the musical performers "like dung."

Because the NATION was like other nations and they had been "turned over to worship the starry host it comes as no surprise that the musical rituals were quite identical to those of Egypt which caused their fall from grace at Mount Sinai. Even the musical "guilds" used pagan operatives such as the "awakeners of the God." Even David tried to "awaken his lyre so he could awaken the dawn." These were so overtly pagan that they were outlawed during the Intertestament Period when the Sacrificial System ceased officially.

"professional musicians emerged in Israel about the time of David and Solomon. From then on, we have abundant historical evidence of the role which the professional musicians played in the organization of the temple ritual." (International Dictionary of the Bible, p. 461, Abingdon).

That is because God ABANDONED the nation to worship the Starry Host: never trust anyone who wants to IMPOSE this on you:
    "Before the establishment of the kingdom under Saul [as 'firing" God], it was the women who, as in every young civilization, played a major part in the performance of music. Such figures as Miriam, Deborah, Jephtha's daughter, and the women hailing the young hero David have become almost archetypes of female musicians. Characteristic of all these cases is the familiar picture of a female chorus, dancing and singing, accompanied by frenzied drum-beating. This is the scene known to the entire Near East, and not even the severe rule of Islam could wholly suppress this age-old practice." (Int Dict of the Bible, Music, p. 457).
"the testimonies of neighboring civilizations... concern chiefly the music of courts or temples, which in Sumer, Babylon, and Canaan was then in the hands of professional priests-musicians. We have only a few remarks of Herodotus about Egyptian practices, which were similar to those of ancient Hebrew popular singing. He refers to the 'lament for Linos,' [soprano singing] also to women's chants in procession of the cult of Osiris and the Diana of Bubastis. "In Phoenicia and Syria almost all popular music reflected the worship of Ishtar, the goddess of fertility.

That the singing and playin instruments was feminine and effeminate and that
    Qadash means Holiness or the Holy One and she is generally portrayed in a somewhat Egyptian style, with a Hathor-like hair-do.
Miriam was a "prophetess of Hathor" and not of Jehovah: as such she and all of the "matriarchal" goddesses (looking male sounding falsetto) are promoters of the Mother of Harlots (Revelation 17) where all of the "fruits" they lusted after were speakers, singers and instrument players: John called them sorcerers." (Revelation 18). The Mother of Harlots intends to TRIUMPH OVER the "lion of the tribe of Judah." That is why she is always in the superior position:

As qadesh is an epithet, not a name, it is not clear which Canaanite goddess She is. She may be an aspect of either ´Asherah, `Anat, or `Ashtart or She may represent a combination of ´Asherah, `Anat, and `Ashtart. While scholars today sometimes confuse the various goddesses, it is clear that in the past, in fact, these goddesses were concatenated as well, a single goddess emerging were previously there had been two or three.
    Praise Qadashu, Lady of of the Stars of Heaven,
    Mistress of All the Gods, [Eve, Zoe]
    May She grant LIFE, welfare, prosperity, and health.
    Mayest thou grant that I behold thy beauty daily.
The women worshipped her in the temple while the men held a sun-rise service "turning their BACK on the temple"

http://www.piney.com/MuTammuz.html

Thus, popular song was usually a prelude to sexual orgies in honor of the goddess, led and organized by her thousands of hierodules." (Interpreter's Dict of the Bible, Music, p. 461)

"Women and girls from the different ranks of society were proud to enter the service of the gods as singers and musicians. The understanding of this service was universal: these singers constituted the 'harem of the gods'."

"Hebrew music... was used in the luxurious times of the later monarchy the effeminate gallants of israel, reeking with perfumes, and stretched upon their couches of ivory, were wont at their banquets to accompany the song with the tinkling of the psaltery or guitar (Am. v1. 4-6), and amused themselves with devising musical instruments while their nation was perishing" (Smith's Bible Dictionary, Music, p. 590).

Your preacher--most--will tell you that there was nothing wrong with the worship of the Samaritans condemned by Amos and other prophets: they just had a bad mental attitude. Sure, a father and son go in to the same temple prostitute but they just had a "bad mental attitude" otherwise God would have laughed and smiled.

Music of all kinds is equated to enchantment or sorcery and there is no historical exception in the religious sense. That is why there is NO music word used in connection with the faithful Israelite "civilians" who attended synagogue--even in the wilderness--where this ALARM singing and instruments was OUTLAWED. This was the universal practiced and an APPROVED EXAMPLE of Jesus where "preaching Moses" meant the "Reading of the Word." That is what Paul commanded as the ekklesia or school of the Bible.

The almost universal and sudden rise of charismatic (meaning effeminate and homosexual) forms of singing and music has the INTENTION of preventing you from learning about any of the CONTEXTS and STORY LINES they deliberately lie about to "make a place for their friends in the mainstream" when imposing music always caused about half of the "owners" to flee without understanding that they are under the eternal Satanic attack using music and the "perverted" persona for which no one will dare post an exception. They know what Paul confirmed: "Fools love to be fooled" and music is at the heart of all of the DECEIVING words.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter