Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

RHCC Alive and Praising

March 8 2007 at 1:34 PM
Chris 
from IP address 65.183.61.38

RHCC is alive and praising the Lord! The new Saturday night service is such a deep worshipful experience. Anyone who hasn't attended a Saturday evening service and lives in the DFW Metroplex, is encouraged to come and praise the Lord with us. The Lord is being praised and lifted up in a powerful way. Praise the Lord, we are moving forward and out of bondage that many denominations keep God's people in. We are free to worship him in this exciting way.

I praise God for giving us such strong leaders as the ministers and elders who realize that we are going into new territory, but not afraid to step out and say it's okay, there isn't any conflict here. They are making bold moves and it will help bring many of the lost into His church. Attendance is on the increase as we reach out into the community to bring the Good News to them.

Praise the name of the Lord with me! It's okay to have church service on Saturday and it's okay to praise Him with instruments. We just need to praise Him!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
KEN Sublett

Christ: THE sign of the END TIME Sorcerers UNDER the Mother of Harlots!

March 8 2007, 9:38 PM 

Praise you Chris: you are as powerful as God who said that HE could lift Himself UP. How does it feel to know that you REST on as your foundation lying about God and lying TO God? I assure you that as Locusts you are fulfilling Revelation and SORTING out and collecting those MARKED by that of Cain: A MUSICAL NOTE. As I read Revelation the SORTING works by chasing off the tiny remnant so that YOU are all collected for easy LEFT BEHIND. The larger the crowd the LOUDER you will sceeech and scream. However, I THINK that the GROWTH isn't happening except on Saturday when wrestling is not on anyway. Why don't you CHART the growth and prove that you are an EXCEPTION. I will watch.

Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself. Isa 33:10

Now, back up: you are TAKEN CAPTIVE and never hear the CONTEXT and quite readily BELIEVE and EXULT in the lies which lets you TRIUMPH OVER Jesus Christ in the same FULFILMENT as that of JUDAS. He had to go hang himself when Jesus hand ground him the SOP as a MARK for Satan to ENTER HIM: Sop has the same root meaning as PSALLO. So, you have been fed the SOP of Jesus sent as a STRONG DELUSION by a STRONG DELUDER. That is the MARK that the spirit is the spirit OF Satan. The sons of the devil SPEAK ON THEIR OWN and sing on their own as that CROOKEKD GENERATION. The SPIRIT is your own BREATH which God has turned on you to BURN YOU UP eternally.

At the noise [spark, thunder, bleating] of the tumult [crowd, rumbling] the people fled;
at the lifting up of thyself the nations were scattered. Isa 33:3

And your SPOIL shall be gathered like the gathering of the caterpiller: as the running to and fro of locusts [Muses Re 18:22] shall he run upon them. Isa 33:4

If any fool couldn't figure it out, YOU are lifting YOURSELF up (outlawed by Paul) and because you do not do your LIFTING with justice and righteousness THAT means that you CANNOT be a part of the exalting of THE LORD but are engaged in the Lucifer (Zoe) principle of bleeding OFF worship for yourself. Hey! We all know that people who do that girly thing in the Holy Place are just LYING about lifting up God Who is MUCH TOO HEAVY to BLOW UP with wind instruments.

HOW IS THE LORD LIFTED UP? This speaks of the seven spirits of KNOWLEDGE to rest on Jesus and NOT some little fairie who whispers sweet nothings into preacher's ears.

The LORD is exalted, for he dwells on high; he will fill Zion with justice and righteousness. Isaiah 33:5

He will be the sure foundation for your times,
a rich store of salvation
and wisdom and knowledge;
the fear of the LORD is the KEY to this treasure Isaiah 33:6

Behold, their valiant ones shall cry without: the ambassadors of peace shall weep bitterly. Isa 33:7

So, you see that it is GOD who scatters those who AFFLICT people with lies, collection plates and music which AFFLICTS. You guys REALLY had nothing to do with it!

The highways lie waste, the wayfaring man ceaseth: he hath BROKEN the covenant, he hath despised the cities, he regardeth no man. Isa 33:8

The earth mourneth and languisheth: Lebanon is ashamed and hewn down: Sharon is like a wilderness; and Bashan and Carmel shake off their fruits. Isa 33:9

Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: YOUR breath [spirit], as fire, shall DEVOUR you. Isa 33:11

When you PERFORM on the Sabbath you are engaged in the worship of the STARS (you) just like the Jews you lie about. YOU are now fulfilling Isaiah 30 and HE is BEATING you into hell with Wind, String and Percussion instruments. God uses YOUR OWN breath to burn up UP and burn you OUT. When the ACU guy wants to call down holy fire I really thought that the prayer would be answered. Zoe also called it down.

That is the meaning of the Locusts or musical performers or SORCERERS who TAKE CAPTIVE those with the Musical Mark of Cain and begin to beat the HELL INTO THEM.

That means that you GET PREGNANT on chaff and GIVE BIRTH to stubble. That means that you are UNDER (inferior position) of the Mother of harlots and your speakers, singers and musicians are SORCERERS. In the story of Circe (church in Texas) once she had returned them to the BEAST stage she FED them on hand-kneeded DUNG pattycake SERMONS.I LOVE TO SEE THINGS OF BIBLICAL PROPORTION IN MY OWN LIFE.

And the PEOPLE shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire. Isa 33:12
Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might. Isa 33:13

Contrary to the SUPERIOR POSITION all of history knows that when you fall into MUSICAL IDOLATRY it is the SIGN or MARK identified in The Book of Enoch and Jude,the WHINING and WAILING and BLOWING THE EAST END WIND FROM YOUR BELLY,is a sign of UNMITIGATED FEAR AND HORROR for what you KNOW is coming. Satan used the YOUTH and perverted in the book of Enoch and when the faitlful fell THEY COULD NEVER GET BACK UP. So, the SONGS in the temple have become HOWINGS and God "has been here and said I WILL NOT PASS THIS WAY AGAIN."

SURE, go ahead and laugh but it will be the pitiful wail of TOO LATE, TOO LOST. Boasting is always a sign of the INFERIOR POSITION. The Mother has you down for the COUNT. So, eat, drink and make Harry.

The sinners in Zion are AFRAID; fearfulness hath surprised the HYPOCRITES Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? Isa 33:14

Chaneph soiled with sin, corrupt, defiled, polluted, profane. Jesus also identified the POLLUTED rhetoricians, singers and musicians as HYPOCRITES: all actors are hypocrites.
If we can SEE you or HEAR you or SMELL you then the worship is NOT in the Most Holy Place where musicians would be executed BUT it is in the TRAMPLING OF THE COURTS OF THE GENTILES. The singers and musicians outside of the sacrificial court were prostitutes and Sodomites. God does NOT count you:
    Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the Lord Je.23:11
And such as
do wickedly against the covenant
shall he corrupt by FLATTERIES
:
but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. Da.11:32

When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion,
and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof

by the spirit of judgment, and
by the spirit of burning.
Is.4:4

I also REJOICE with you Christ. I could never quite grasp it but when we SEE THE SIGNS God gives us permission to rejoice and HISS and clapp you on your way. I am EXTREMLY grateful that God has permitted me to SEE HIS JUDGMENT being poured out to the BEAT of wind, string and percussion instruments. My prophet's skills were wrong: by this time I expected that we would be set up so that I could see Jesus who asks: "Shall He find faith when He returns?" No, almost none. Your GLOATING is exactly what The book of Enoch prophecies when God probably HAS COME with his hosts to EXECUTE judgment right before our watching eyes.

I think you will not WHOLLY SEDUCE many from among churches of Christ who have grown up with literate and ethical preaching and teaching. That seems like an ENDORSEMENT of faithful obedience which peole lie and call TRADITIONS.

Isaiah goes on to prophesy that there will be NOT be troubled by terrorists, scribers, receivers of the shekel, counters of towers or PODIUMS (high places)

PRAISE SINGING always meant the legalism of HELPING LIFT UP GOD so that he does not fail--again. The Aztecs collected the masses and the VICTIM got magical musical instruments and at least four girls. Then at the JUBILEE he had his heart cut out and and a FIRE LIT to restart all of the fires. Up to 20,000 attended their musical sacrifice: they all got their HEART cut out. History knows that they were always emotionally and sexually abnormal. No exception. Hee Haw.
Musical instruments are MACHINES for doing HARD WORK or producing SHOCK AND AWE: that is why music is THE world's oldest profession: emotionally and sexually abnormal and therefore able to CALL DOWN the "gods."

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Ken Sublett

March 10 2007, 3:35 PM 

Ken,

You are mean-spirited and denigrating toward anyone who expresses an opinion different from your own.

Please stop.

Thanks,

Steve

Respond to this message   
Haley

It's okay

March 11 2007, 3:27 PM 

It's okay Ken, I'm sorry you are still in bondage. I sometimes find to hard to follow all you rantings. The Lord Jesus Christ came to free us from bondage and brought us the good news. Unfortunetly, there are many out there like you; I once was, too. I don't look down on those still in bondage, but I do pray for them that they come to see the freedom in Christ. Freedom to worship him everyday of the week, freedom to worship with or without instruments.

It's hard for me to understand how the church of Christ ever picked this one thing, 'instruments' to be the topic of such contention. Why not argue about whether it's okay to have carpet in the church, or a baptistry, or where the communion table should reside, or whether it's okay to have Sunday School or Wednesday night services? They are all equally as questionable as instruments. I don't say those things to make a joke of it; it's just hard for me to understand where the arguments come from and how we get fixated on certain things and not the other.

I can appreciate that you have a conviction, but if we let our convictions or church doctorines get in the way of knowing God and His peace, and being able to take the gospel into the world, than we are to be pittied. Where does the scripture address that we should not have instruments in worship?

I think the main point I am making is if God says we shouldn't do some thing, than we shouldn't. If he doesn't address it, I think within a certain range, he is giving us freedom to choose. My worship is enhanced with instruments. I think that God is pleased when I worship him - period!

I also think you are seeing the begining of something big! There are other churches of Christ in the D/FW area who are adding instruments in worship and some like that and some don't. But there is no sin being commited here. I think you need to be open to the scriptures and allow the Lord to soften your heart in certain areas. My heart was once hardened, too. Now, I rejoice that I am free to worship Him as never before. The chains of bondage have been broken and I praise the Lord for that! I pray he continues to work in my life and all of our lives to bring us to be the people he has called us to be. We need to get together and see the importance of bringing the lost to Him.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

You've Got It All Wrong

August 24 2007, 7:40 PM 

First off I just want to say that I do not know anything about your particular church, but I have been in church all my life. I do not understand what is so wrong with worshiping God with instruments and songs. If the people of God do not praise Him with the instruments then they will be used by the people of the world to praise the devil. In fact, praise with instruments was implemented by King David as the job of the Levites working in the Temple of Jerusalem in 1 Chronicles 23:5 "Moreover four thousand were porters; and four thousand praised the LORD with the instruments which I made, said David, to praise therewith,"KJV. Furthermore Psalms 150 says,

"1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.3 Praise him with the sound of the TRUMPET: praise him with the PSALTERY and HARP.4 Praise him with the TIMBREL and DANCE: praise him with STRINGED INSTRUMENTS and ORGANS.5 Praise him upon the LOUD CYMBALS: praise him upon the HIGH SOUNDING CYMBALS.6 Let EVERY THING that hath breath PRAISE the LORD. Praise ye the LORD."KJV

The New International Version translates it like this, "1 Praise the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens. 2 Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness. 3 Praise him with the sounding of the TRUMPET, praise him with the HARP and LYRE, 4 praise him with TAMBOURINE and DANCING, praise him with the STRINGS and FLUTE, 5 praise him with the CLASH of CYMBALS, praise him with RESOUNDING CYMBALS. 6 Let EVERYTHING that has breath PRAISE the LORD. Praise the LORD."NIV

Well now that we have made it clear that God wants us to worship him with instruments it seems that there would be no complaints from anyone. However, I realize that we all have our own ways of worshipping God and as long as we wroship Him in Spirit and in truth I do not see how any ones way of worshipping is wrong or idolatrous. We should be joyful and full of excitement about what the Lord has done for us. We do not worship God as if he needs our songs and dances or as if we think we gain any authority or power over God. But we choose to sacrifice our pride and self importance to humble ouselves so that Jesus the forgiver of our sins can see that we are humble.

I do not know of anything more humbling than singing to a person you cannot see with physical eyes or hear with physical ears. And what about dancing and playing instruments for someone the world says doesn't exist! It shows God that we're serious about our love, praise, thanks, and worship. The Bible says that we are the Temple of the Lord now. If Jesus lives in our hearts isn't it fitting that a praise continually be on our lips?

Finally, I haven't seen anything in this forum that would suggest that there is any controversy with dancing before the Lord, but just in case, there are also scriptures handling that issue too! The scripture qouted above Psalms 150:4 includes dancing as a form of praise. Also 2 Samuel chapter six tells us of when the Ark of the Covenant was brought to Jerusalem after being kept at the house of Obed-Edom. 2 Samuel 6:14-16 reads,

"14 And David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod. 15 So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the LORD with shouting, and with the sound of the trumpet. 16 And as the ark of the LORD came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the LORD; and she despised him in her heart."

It further reads in 2 Samuel 6:20-23,

"20 Then David returned to bless his household. And Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, How glorious was the king of Israel to day, who uncovered himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly uncovereth himself! 21 And David said unto Michal, It was before the LORD, which chose me before thy father, and before all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel: therefore will I play before the LORD. 22 And I will yet be more vile than thus, and will be base in mine own sight: and of the maidservants which thou hast spoken of, of them shall I be had in honour. 23 Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death."

Wow!! Being made unable to have children is pretty strong retribution for just making a rude remark about someone elses praise to God. And while I do not believe in scaring people into believing my religious views, though it seems like some people in this forum do, I do believe that what a person gives to God is sacred to God. When the woman with the alabaster box came to Jesus, kneeling at his feet, and the men around Him tried to stop her Jesus sat an example that all Christians should follow. He said leave her alone because even though the men around Jesus didn't think what the woman was doing was right Jesus saw that this was her sacrifice of praise and worship. He knew that it was not what the religious people said to her that mattered. All that mattered was that she was doing what she needed to do for Him and no one else.

I hope this has helped someone understand things better. If you want more info or you don't agree with me and would like to prevent your views I would be happy to discuss it more with you. My email is <ltwin_2@yahoo.com>

Respond to this message   
PT

Response to Ken

June 8 2007, 9:39 AM 

Ken,

Your lengthy posts make no sense at all. God is not the author of confusion. The gospel is very simple. Even a little child can understand and come to Jesus. Musical instruments and what day we worship is not a salvation issue. In fact, we are to keep an attitude of worship to the Lord every day, not just Sunday or Saturday or whatever day it is. I am on the worship team at my church and we do not emphasize performance, but help (by the Holy Spirit) lead the people to God's presence so that He can touch them and meet them at their point of need. It is an honor for us to serve the Lord in that way. We do it in humbleness and in awe of Him. It is NOT about us at all. It is ALL about Him. God loves it when his people worship Him with a whole heart, with or without instruments. He is the one we are to lift up, not ourselves and not our instruments. Your posts reflect self-centeredness, pride and hate. God knows your heart, but I seriously doubt you are even a Christian. People like you are the reason some do not come to Christ. If they do not see the love of Christ, they will not be interested. They can get enough of what you are spewing in the world.

I do not go to the church mentioned here or even a C of C church, but I applaud their stance in wanting to please the Lord and move in the direction He has for them. Praise God.

PT

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Christ: THE sign of the END TIME Sorcerers UNDER the Mother of Harlots!

July 15 2007, 10:53 PM 

Ken... you need to calm down. God gave us voices to sing and instruments to play. Every one has their own opinon and you should take yours else where.
Thank you.
have a WONDERFUL day.
p.s. spend some time AWAY from the computer.
go be with family instead of typing out pages and pages of comebacks. it will do you some good!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

She is DEAD while SHE liveth: Even dead bodies put out sounds!

March 10 2007, 9:08 PM 

Pan is the GOAT (Capella) Man is identified as the BEAST in the book of Revelation. His HORNS are identified as MUSICAL instruments or PANPIPES: these help little PIMPLES on the plains mount up to be HIGH HILLS which is the meaning of ARMAGEDDON. It is a POLEMIC war of WORDS against God and not a war of the worlds. You do remember that ZOE taught you to LOOK TO THE HILLS GODS for your salvation rather than the CREATOR of the hills. ZOE is called the BEAST and the "female instructing principle" in your neo-gnosticism which is ANTI-Christian in all respects.

God warns that those who mount the pulpits [towers], collect shekels and performs as SOPHISTS will CEASE to be in the 'house of the Lord.' That also includes NO CANAANITE in the house of the Lord. These were TRAFFICERS of the Kenite or Cainite tribe as a generation of VIPERS or the CROOKED GENERATION meaning the new wineskin SKOLION singers: both perverted and perverting.

This is MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE: If you have just performers then you CANNOT be an ekklesia or church of Christ.
If you were ONCE a church of Christ the musical SORCERERS have taken you CAPTIVE in a PRISON KEEP until Jesus returns.
This happens AFTER the false teacher has been deluded and Jesus has removed the CANDLES.

God defines what Jesus CONDEMNED and you have RESTORED in great detail: for now I will just look at the WISE or SOPHISTS who will be excluded. The word sOPHISts defines the serpent OPHIS who like the Nahash in the garden seduced people with sight and sound to PREVENT them hearing the Words of the Living Word.
Clement on Sophists

http://www.piney.com/FathClStromataI.html

Inflated with this art of theirs, the wretched Sophists, babbling away in their own jargon; toiling their whole life about the division of names and the nature of the composition and conjunction of sentences, show themselves greater chatterers than turtle-doves; scratching and tickling, NOT in a manly way, in my opinion, the ears of those who wish to be tickled.

"A river of silly words-not a dropping; "

just as in old shoes, when all the rest is worn and is falling to pieces, and the TONGUE alone remains. The Athenian Solon most excellently enlarges, and writes:-

"Look to the tongue, and to the words of the gazing man,
But you look on no work that has been done;
But each one of you walks in the steps of a fox, [Dog, Wolf]
And in all of you is an EMPTY mind." [Spirit has fled]

This, I think, is signified by the utterance of the Saviour, "The foxes have holes, but the Son of man hath not where to lay His head. " [Matt. viii. 20; Luke ix. 58.]
For on the believer ALONE, who is separated entirely from the rest,
    who by the Scripture are called wild beasts,
rests the head of the universe, the kind and gentle Word, "who taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

The CRAFTY in Revelation along with the singers and musicians are called SORCERERS under the Mother of Harlots.

For the Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain; " [Job v. 13; 1 Cor. iii. 19, 20; Ps. xciv. 11.]

the Scripture calling those the wise (sofou/j) who are skilled in words and arts, sophists (sofista/j) Whence the Greeks also applied the denominative appellation of wise and sophists to those who were versed in anything Cratinus accordingly, having in the Archilochii enumerated the poets, said:-

"Such a hive of sophists have ye examined."
And similarly Iophon, the comic poet, in Flute-playing Satyrs, says:-
    "For there entered
    A band of sophists, all equipped."
Of these and the like,
who devote their attention to empty words, the divine Scripture most excellently says,
"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." [ Isa. xxix. 14; 1 Cor. i. 19.]

Chapter IV.-Human Arts as Well as Divine Knowledge Proceed from God.
Homer calls an artificer wise; and of Margites, if that is his work, he thus writes:-
    "Him, then, the Gods made neither a delver nor a ploughman,
    Nor in any other respect wise; but he missed every art."

Hesiod further said the musician Linus was "skilled in all manner of wisdom;
    "and does not hesitate to call a mariner wise, seeing he writes:-
    Having no wisdom in navigation."
And Daniel the prophet says, "The mystery which the king asks,it is not in the power of the wise,
the Magi, the diviners, the Gazarenes, to tell the king; but it is God in heaven who revealeth it." [Dan. ii. 27, 28.]

Sophos skilled in any handicraft or art, clever, harmatêlata, Mania; but in this sense Margites mostly of poets and musicians, Pindar 1, kitharai s.techne glôssêi, of lawyers or professors. [fired by Jesus]

STRABO'S GEOGRAPHY. Book One

(61) Aristobulus says, that he saw at Taxila two SOPhists (wise men),
both Brachmanes, the elder had his head shaved, but the younger wore his hair; both were attended by disciples.
When not otherwise engaged, they spent their time in the market-place. They are honoured as public counsellors,
and have the liberty of taking away, without payment, whatever article they like which is exposed for sale;
when any one accosts them, he pours over them oil of jessamine, in such profusion that it runs down from their eyes.
Of honey and sesamum, which is exposed for sale in large quantity, they take enough to make cakes, and are fed without expense

That is why rhetoricians, singers and musicians were known to be PARASITES: don't feed them and they will find another place to solicit.

Here are the sophists who have been ELEMINATED. Sophis-teia mantikê, of Balaam,

Mantikê, Mania [mainomai] ) madness, sphodra hêdonê katechousa Mad Women musical prophesiers in Corinth.
II. enthusiasm, inspired frenzy, m. Dionusou para E.Ba.305 ; apo Mousôn katokôchê

Like ALL of the rhetorical and musical Hypocritical arts, This MUSICAL frenzy is OPPOSITE the MIND or SPIRIT. That is why Jesus has removed the seven spirits OF knowledge from you AND WILL NOT PASS THAT WAY AGAIN.

OPPOSITE sôphrosunê anthrôpinê meaning having control over the sensual desires, temperate, self-controlled, moderate, chaste, sober,

Logos. The ACT of speaking is logik-os , ê, on, ( [logos] ) the ORGANS of speech

A. of or for speaking or speech, logikê, hê, speech,
OPPOSITE to mousikê,

Yes, Jesus laid down the law for the church in the wilderness.
Jesus EXAMPLED not doing a praise service in the synagogue.
Paul laid down a LAW against musical and theatrical performers as HEDONISTS.
If you claim there is NO direct command the you LIE and have no hope.
If you decide to FLAUNT God's will then you are LAWLESS and 99.9% of the CHURCH has MARKED you.

Paul said make melody IN the heart. Making melody with an ORGAN is a MACHINE for doing hard work or for producing SHOCK AND AWE to BOND the tribal "human material" to the CULT LEADER. History knows no exception.

Dionysus was New Wineskin god and God of commerce and the MARKETPLACE: that is where Jesus CONFINED the pipers, singers and dancers along with the musical minstrels He CAST OUT like dung and the MONECHANGERS using the PSALLO rope.

So, even when the world saw the musical idolaters as a LAUGHINGSTOCK they were quite certain that they looked WISE (sophistis) and SPIRITUAL (wrong Spirit: was Saturn numbered 666 who is Lucifer who is ZOE). Not to worry: God has sent the LOCUSTS (musical performers) to hold you captive and BEGIN beating you into hell (Isa 3) with Lucifer's Wind, String and Percussion instruments. Sure, every literate person knows that music HURTS like a jab of a needle to get the MOMENTARY drug high induced by MUSIC: Satan and Nimrod knew that, dumbo.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

For those who denigrate God: The MARK of the BEAST.

March 12 2007, 12:30 PM 

If you are a MUSICATOR, don't try to read this: God's has REMOVED your Spirit or Mind.

Jesus died to FREE you from bondage and there you are: right back into the polluted AGORA or Marketplace where Jesus placed the "musical minstrels," pipers, singers, dancers and "doctors of the Law who TAKE AWAY the key to knowledge."

The BONDAGE of the laded burden--using YOU like pack animals--is SPECIFICIALLY defined as what you are doing to POLLUTE the Sabbath given for REST and never worship: Stop the speaking, stop the singing, stop the instruments: in summary stop the PANIC which is what the BEAST Pan--the Capella goat--inflicts on YOU for his own bisexual enjoyment.

YOU pay the person who frees you FROM Jesus Christ by TWISTING all of the Scriptures: you cannot claim to be free from that which is written without confessing that SCRIPTURE is not for us and that makes you LAWLESS. Paul said of the 'staff infection: if they will not work NEITHER shall they EAT. I am SOooo happy that you have been LIBERATED to feed those the Church Fathers (always lied about) would--in DECENT communities--be myrred and cottoned or in TEXAS: 'Tarred and Feathered." Music IS the mark of the BEAST who is PAN or ZOE who led you into apostasy: That is why Paul knew MORE about EVE and the "snake" than any preacherling-hireling taught in TEXAS.

As prophesied in Isaiah 30 God IS repaying His enemies by driving them into Hell to the BEAT of wind, string and percussion instruments. That is why your GOING OUT is a GOD-CAUSED event so we can see the meaning of HERESY or musical SECTARIANISM whis is the oldest, most polluted PROFESSION (inherent in the TWO SONS: Cain and Abel)

2 Peter 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing,
vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)

2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations,
and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

John in Revelation says that the Locusts or Muses or Musical Worship team of Apollyon have STINGERS in their TAILS and their job is to DRIVE OUT the Righteous people and TAKE CAPTIVE those doomed to burn. The AFFLICTION or already being punished SEEMS spiritual but everyone knows that the MUSES inflect soul damage and make it SEEM spiritual: that is the MARK of spiritual DELUSION.

How can WE know when YOU have LANDED?

2 Peter 2:10 But chiefly them that
walk after the FLESH in the lust of uncleanness,
and despise government. Presumptuous are they,
selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. [i.e. Lie TO God and ABOUT God]

2 Peter 2:11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might,
bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

2 Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute BEASTS, [Zoon, ZOE MARK]
MADE to be taken and destroyed,
speak evil of the things that they understand not;
and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

As DOGS or Catamites Paul and John connected to SORCERY they TURN to their OWN VOMIT and die forever.

2 Peter 2:13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness,
    as they that count it pleasure [Hedonism: sensual pleasure, LUST. Outlawed Rom 15]
    to riot in the day time.
    Spots they are and blemishes,
    sporting themselves Rising up to PLAY
    with their own deceivings
    while they feast with you
Hee Haw, freelings!

RIOT is the Abomination of Desolation in the Temple where all of the MALES (hee haw) were anxious to WEAR THE HAT of hermes: He is the Rubel Shelly and BAND'S "LOGOS" which as the GREEK PHILOSOPHER'S Messiah where, they say, John was NOT identifing Jesus as THE WORD. You will have to see WHAT others see when they come to LAUGH AT you and not WITH you.

http://www.piney.com/2Macc.html

That is what the perverted Dionysus CLERGY tried to induce in Jeus while they PIPED.

HERE YOU GO SPORTS! IF you PLAY on an INSTRUMENT you are MARKED for easy "left behind to burn."

Entrupo (g1792) en-troo-fah'-o; from 1722 and 5171; to revel in: - sporting selves.

Truphaô , ( [truphê] ) A. live SOFTLY, luxuriously, fare sumptuously, paison, truphêson, zêson:

Paison paizô [pais] I. properly, to play like a child, to sport, play 2. to dance,
4. to play (on an instrument). II. to sport, play, jest, joke, to make sport of one, MOCK HIM

Part of the PLAY on Jesus and the CHRISTIANS is to MOCK any quotation of the Bible as a HATE CRIME. Sure, that was part of the PATTERNISM of the Changelings when they appealed to Machiavelli etal to plan to make you HATE the bible and NOT using instruments. What else would prompt someone to say that GOD COMMANDS INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and WE MUST NOT BE DISOBEDIENT?

The MOCKING--meaning singing and music--was OUTLAWED by God which the preacherlings TWIST was what Judas the Sicarri tried to do to Jesus: having failed, the Levitical Warrior Musicians (doing HARD BONDAGE) Tried to PLAY (hee haw) with Jesus but HE would not BOW TO BAAL (if you no whut i mean). They MOCKED him right up to the CROSS and that is why ALL of the MUSICIANS and instruments went into HELL (Topheth=tambourine) right outside Jerusalem.

Sure, Carol Wimber is the MOTHER of the New Style singing as the VINEYARD aka New Wineskins PROMOTES as did all pagans using music to INDUCE a sexual-like CLIMAX with the Spirit. Homosexuality was the only thing in history promoted to KNOW GOD PERSONALLY.

Eve is Inanna, Lucifer or Zoe: sure, Jesus said these were PARABLES to keep the fool clergy FROM hearing the GOSPEL of rest FROM the STOCKYARDS and being saved. Paul was literate but the FEMINIST THEOLOGIANS (whatever the sex) have to MOCK and put down the God of the PATRIARCHS to restore the Mother of Harlots in Revelation

Now, here is the PLAY and ZOE PRINCIPLE which helped lead you TO THE HILLS to worship the GODS of the hills: BACK into the marketplace and dung heap where Jesus CAST the Musical Minstrels which you MISSED in the three sermons.

For those understanding Jesus defining PARABLES "from the foundation of the world" to FOOL the VIPER or CROOKED generation, we understand Paul as NOT a hate monger but understanding that EVE was the "Mother of Gods" out of the Cainites and as ZOE she is the BEAST and FEMALE INSTRUCTING PRINCIPLE. She teaches the VIPERS how to SUCK your blood.

Zêson zaô

I. to live, Hom., etc.; elenchiste zôontôn VILEST of living men, rheia [ZOE] zôontes living at ease, of the gods, id=Il.; zôn katak authênai to be burnt alive, Hdt.:--also, zên apo tinos to live off or on a thing, zôsa phlox living fire,

Zôê A. living, i.e. one's substance, property, to get one's LIVING by Hdt.8.105
II.zôê,= graus11 , the scum on milk "old Wives Tales."

Just WHOM is bearing the BURDEN of WHOM. Hee Haw: God saw you as a Laughingstock at Mount Sinai when he TURNED YOUR OVER to WORSHIP THE STARS.

Truphaô 2. part. truphôn as Adj., effeminate, luxurious, dainty, DELICATE |II. to be licentious, run riot, wax wanton, Ar.Lys.405, etc.; to be extravagant, 2. revel in, en tois agathois tinos LXXSi.14.4 ; delight in, e

Including: Suzetetes (g4804) sood-zay-tay-tace'; from 4802; a disputant, i.e. sophist: - disputer.

Isaiah PROMISED and Paul in 1 Corinthians 1 OUTLAWED the SOPHISTS (Opis=serpents) because there is NO ROLE in the church for those who FUTHER define SCRIPTURE: Especially if they lie about what they need to MOCK in order to LIVE OFF YOUR HARD LABOR. Who IS that burdened man: not people who DON'T use "musical instruments" as machines for doing a HARD WORK or producing SHOCK AND AWE so that YOU feed those who WILL NOT WORK.

DECEIVINGS means DELUSIONS: When you lie about God's Word He sends you STRONG DELUSIONS so that you are FORCED to believe a lie and are damned: the Music is the MARK that God has begun DRIVING you into hell FOR WHICH it was prepared (Isa 30)

2 Pet 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Epilusis (g1955)ep-il'-oo-sis; from 1956; explanation, i.e. application: - interpretation.

Epiluo (g1956) ep-ee-loo'-o; from 1909 and 3089; to solve further, i.e. (fig.) to explain, decide: - determine, expound.

Why are YOU so LIBERATED that you pay a ZOE to MUSICALLY MOCK Jesus and DEFINE AWAY all of the music passages. If you LUST to be EFFEMINATE because you want to SELF-PLEASE yourself to REPROACH (make naked) Jesus WHY don't you just do it: do you HAVE to make yourself into a LAUGHINGSTOCK before the watching world and any DISCIPLE or CHRISTIAN who is Biblical and ETHICALLY literate?

2Pet 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery,
and that CANNOT cease from sin;
beguiling UNSTABLE souls:
an heart they have exercised with [trained NAKED in the gym
covetous practices; [money grubbing]
CURSEDchildren:2Pet 2:15 Which have FORSAKEN the right way, and are gone astray,
following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, [Moabite, BABYLONIAN]
who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

Paul IDENTIFIED those BLOWING the Winds of Change in Ephesians 4:
    Panourgia (g3834) pan-oorg-ee'-ah; from 3835; adroitness, i.e. (in a bad sense) trickery or sophistry: - (cunning) craftiness, subtilty.
    Panourg-êma , atos, to, A. knavish TRICK, villainy, S.El.1387 (lyr.), LXX Si.1.6 (v.l.); SOPHISTRY, Gal.5.251; cf. panourgeuma.

Sophos: properly, skilled in any handicraft or art, cunning in his CRAFT,
    of POETS and MUSICIANS, SOOTHSAYERS, SOPHISTS, etc.
    Sophis-teia, sophistry, mantikê, of Balaam, mantikê means divination, soothsayer

Claims that his own MADNESS is the voice of the Holy Spirit telling him to deliberately SOW DISCORD and TWIST all of the truth by the Spirit OF Christ. CANNOT help it when you DENY the Word.
    Mantikos {ie women in Corinth] 2. technê [Craftsmen Re 18]m. faculty of DIVINITION, prophecy. Having a daimonios heaven-sent, miraculous, marvellous
The Lord, Lord prophesying is singing with instruments to INDUCE madness: God DOES NOT KNOW YOUR NAME because your spirit is STILL ON THE EARTH and you lust to live on DUST like the serpent or Musical Enchanter.

We told you that a musical instrument is a MACHINE for doing a hard WORK mostly connected with POLEMIC WARFARE. Therefore, those who IMPOSE instruments are EAGER FOR FIGHT with brother-against brother and wife-against husband but we MUST have that sorting out before Jesus REVEALS Himself.

Erist-ikos A. eager for strife or battle 2. involving a contest (or perh. debate), pros ton dialektikon, technê sophistry, sullogismos, logos, sophism, fallacy,II. esp.fond of wrangling or arguing.

Playto, Cratylus says

"the part of appropriative, coercive, hunting art which hunts animals, land animals, tame animals, man, privately, FOR PAY, is paid in CASH, claims to GIVE education, and is a hunt after rich and promising youths, must--so our present argument concludes--be called SOPHISTRY.

2Pet 2:16 But was rebuked for his iniquity:
the dumb ass speaking with man's voice
forbad the madness of the prophet.

I am proud to be BALAAM'S ASS

2Pet 2:17 These are
wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

The cloud identifies the false prophet who has nothing to say: he is driven by a FALSE SPIRIT and cannot use the WORD to SEPARATE them:

http://www.piney.com/ApocEnoch1.html

8 Now the giants, who have been born of spirit and of flesh,
shall be called upon earth evil spirits,
and on earth shall be their habitation.

Evil spirits shall proceed from THEIR flesh,
because they were created from above;
from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation.

Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called.
The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; {ours has been TRANSLATED}
but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth. {TOO bad about YOURS}(24)

(24) Note the many implications of vss. 3-8 regarding the progeny of evil spirits.

9 The spirits of the giants shall be like CLOUDS,
(25) which shall oppress, corrupt, fall, content, and bruise upon earth.

(25) The Greek word for "clouds" here, nephelas,
may disguise a more ancient reading, Napheleim (Nephilim).

You know it began by you guys BLOWING THE WINDS OF CHANGE: and the legalistic Patternism has led to fit prophecy ABSOLUTELY. Those whose spirits HAVE BEEN translated into a HEAVENLY KINGDOM cannot be seduced. Revelation proves that YOU guys have already been LEFT BEHIND to be consumed forever and ever AMEN.

You, TOO, may be a fallen angel, seed of the Viper, Crooked generation or CHILD PLAY generation. As LOCUSTS or Musical Performers YOU fit the PATTERNISM of ALL of the Bible and ALL hisorical commentary. That is why YOU have to LIE (by default) about ALL of the Bible in order to MARK yourselves to give US "a way of escape." PROPHECY COULD NOT BE CLEARER

Most Biblical words are POINTERS to some wider meaning: This points to THE BOOK OF ENOCH which CONFIRMS Isaiah 30 that Hell is prepared for Lucifer and ALL SHE CAN SEDUCE. The Mother of Harlots USING the singers and musicians as SORCERERS (Rev 17-18) proves that at the heart of MODERN APOSTASY is a REAL-TIME FALLEN WOMAN. That proves that you have rejoiced and feel LIBERATED (as female) after being FORCED to take the INFERIOR POSITION.

2 Pet 2:18 For when they
speak great swelling [insolent] words of vanity,
they allure [entrap] through the lusts of the flesh,
through much wantonness,
those that were clean ESCAPED from them who live in error.

When you fall you BELIEVE that you are FREE but that is the meaning of musicians as SORCERERS. Now, you HAVE no freedom and NO choice. Salvation is FROM the Crooked generation of VIPERS as the Skolian singers: perverting and perverted.

2Pet 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

Peter says that the LIBERTY puts you WORSE than when you were baptized because Heb 6 makes it certain that when you fall away from the WORD you are lost and beyond redemption. You are defined as a DOG (Catamite) who wallows (claps) in his OWN VOMIT.
You know that the JUDAS BAG was for carrying the mouthpieces of wind instruments. Here is a picture of the always perverted ACTORS or MUSICIANS doing the KOMOS and TURNING to their own VOMIT as PROOF (like David) that the whirling deverish dance MADE HIM VILE and HE would be loved by the Camp Following Girls. Got any of those?

The Judas Bag was attached to the SPOTTED FLUTE case symbolic of Dionysus. It is the little box on the left side. No! Judas did not carry a PURSE but a FLUTE CASE.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Muses intend to PUNISH those TAKEN CAPTIVE.

March 14 2007, 2:08 PM 

One of the facts about the Muses (Locusts=musical performers) working under Apollo or Apollyon is that their goal was to rejoice in the suffering of mankind and to INDUCE suffering of pain. All of history and modern science knows that music INFLICTS pain or the "spiritual anxiety through religious rituals" induced by the use of music and motion and the PROMSIE to call down the gods. That is through a DRUG HIGH which produces something like the runner's high.

That means that while they are promising you liberty they hate you with a purple passion:

Grand Inquisitor: Fyodor Dostoyevsky nohing that Jesus refused to do the "Texas Chain Saw Worship" said:

"I tell Thee that man is tormented
    by NO GREATER ANXIETY than to find some one quickly
    to whom he can hand over that GIFT OF FREEDOM
    with which the ill-fated creature is born.
But only one who can appease their conscience can take over their freedom."

But what happened? Instead of taking men's freedom from them,
Thou [Jesus] didst make it greater than ever! Didst Thou forget that
    man prefers peace, and even death,
    to freedom of choice in the knowledge of good and evil?
Nothing is more seductive for man than his freedom of conscience,
but nothing is a greater cause of suffering.

The Greek word
AKATASTASIA, instability, anarchy, confusion, Stoic.3.99, Plb.1.70.1, Nic.Dam.Vit.Caes.28, etc.: pl., LXX Pr.26.28, D.H.6.31, 2 Ep.Cor.6.5.

Prov 26:18 As a MAD MAN who casteth firebrands, ARROWS (hymns), and death,

Prov 26: 19 So is the man that DECEIVETH his neighbour, and saith, Am not I in SPORT?

JUST MUSICAL, SEXUAL JESTING, LORD! Gotta save more souls, you know?

Rising up to PLAY was musical idolatry at Mount Sinai: it was a MARK that they had rejected God and His Word. Therefore, He abandoned them to worship the starry host (Acts 7 etal). When you see this MARK you must grasp that God has sent you STRONG DELUSIONS to make you believe your own lie and be damned.

But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: Proverbs 1:25
I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; Proverbs 1:26
    Laugh: Sachaq (h7832) saw-khak'; a prim. root; to laugh (in pleasure or detraction); by impl. to play: - deride, have in derision, laugh, make merry, mock (-er), play, rejoice, (laugh to) scorn, be in (make) sport.
Of the rising up to play at Mount Sinai as Mocking God:

"The triumphal hymn of Moses had unquestionably a religious character about it; but the employment of music in religious services, though idolatrous, is more distinctly marked in the festivities which attended the erection of the golden calf." (Smith's Bible Dictionary, Music, p. 589).

Mock is: Leag (h3932) law-ag'; a prim. root; to deride; by impl. (as if imitating a foreigner) to speak unintelligibly: - have in derision, laugh (to scorn), mock (on), stammering.

When you are using MACHINES (for doing hard labor) you are IMITATING or MOCKING the Words of God. Bruner in The Holy Spirit notes that "All religious music is low-level glossolalia." That was before anyone even hallucinated bringing in Rock and roll as the "F" word. All known literature--spoken with minimal ethics--proves that you are doing MUSICAL IDOLATRY and are therefore an ABOMINATION before the Lord.

Paul compared speaking in tongues in Corinth to playing musical instruments: he used words pointing to warfare, witchcraft and the theater where the sounding brass constituted musical instruments. Therefore, when you turn to legalism using musical instruments it is the same as SPEAKING IN TONGUES. This Mocking word is used of Jesus and meant the Musical Levites mocking him after identifyiing Him as Beliar or Beelzebub: Hebrew meaning DUNG GOD.

Prov 26:23 Burning lips and a wicked heart are like a potsherd covered with silver dross.

Prov 26:24 He that HATETH dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit [fraud] within him;
Prov 26:25 When he speaketh fair [humbly], believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.

The Abomination of Desloation in the Jerusalem Temple (and gymnasium) was the musical rituals and sexual and homosexual activities masked by people claiming priestly roles. However, Jesus REFUSED to speak the gospel to them. It is promised again as the Mother Of Harlots (some underground Eve or ZOE figure you don't yet recognize) who as singers, musicians and probably prostitutes under the GRINDING word who are REALLY sorcerers:

H8441 tô?êbah tô?êbah to-ay-baw', to-ay-baw' Feminine active participle of H8581 ; properly something disgusting (morally), that is, (as noun) an abhorrence; especially idolatry or (concretely) an idol: abominable (custom, thing), abomination.

Mal 2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

Profaned is h 2490 meaning to profane, defile, play the flute, steal an inheritance, pollute or prostitute.

Prov 26:26 Whose HATRED is covered by deceit,
his wickedness shall be showed before the whole CONGREGATION [Church, Synagogue].

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;
    behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Rev 3.9
    <>Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation,
    which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Rev 3:10

Prov 26:27 Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

Prov 26:28 A lying tongue HATETH those that are AFFLICTED by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.

AKATASTASIA continued: this is BODY WORSHIP and WORKS and MADNESS: what the charismatics at Corinth looked like.
II. unsteadiness, tou sômatos kai mania Plb.7.4.8 : pl., Man. 5.57.
    sôma , body of man or beast, but in Hom., as Aristarch. remarks (v. Apollon [Apollyon].), always dead body, corpse (whereas the living body is demas)

3. body, opposite spirit
    erga bodily labours,[ Organon means a musical instrument for doing ERGA HARD WORK.]
    hai tou s. hêdonai, [delight, enjoyment, pleasure: outlawed Rom 15]
    timêmata bodily punishments,

This is the LADED BURDEN which is "creation of spiritual anxiety through religious ritials]
People who HATE you which identifies Apollyon and the Muses or "locusts" lull you to sleep and then give you the sting of death from their SCORPION tails. MADNESS was the desired state to HEAR THE gods or DEMONS.
    Mania (A), Ion. -iê, hê, ( [mainomai] ) madness,

sphodra hêdonê katechousa [Violent, impetuous pleasure]

Pl.Phlb.45e ; maniê nousos [Mind]

Paul defines this madness by the MAD WOMEN in Corinth: it is well documented that only FEMALES and EFFEMINATE males can fall into this musical madness.
    In the law it is written, With MEN of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord. 1 Cor. 14:21
    Wherefore tongues are for a SIGN, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not:but PROPHESYING [teacing the Word] serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe. 1 Cor. 14:22If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad? 1Co.14:23

This MADNESS was a SIGN that you were UNBELIEVERS and people could FLEE FROM BABYLON.
    Mainomai (g3105) mah'ee-nom-ahee; mid. from a prim. mao , (to long for; through the idea of insensate craving); to rave as a "maniac": - be beside self (mad)

II. enthusiasm, inspired frenzy, m. Dionusou para E.Ba.305 ; apo Mousôn katokôchê
    OPPOSITE to sôphrosunêMusic is OPPOSITE the Spirit or Mind
    philo sophou m. te kai bakcheias

III. passion, erôtikê Pindar O 939

Pindar DEFINES what has happened:
    [21] I am lighting up that dear city with fiery songs, and more swiftly than a spirited horse

or a winged ship [25] I will send that message everywhere, so surely as I, by some destined skill,

am cultivating the exquisite garden of the
    Graces; for they are the givers of delight,

but men become brave and skillful by divine will.

[29] [Charitôn: meaning GRACE-CENTERED, charismatic or perverted] The goddesses of the hymn of victory. See O. 9.29.

For [30] how could Heracles [homosexual in the Temple] have wielded his club against the trident, when Poseidon took his stand to guard Pylos, and pressed him hard, and Phoebus [Apollo, Apollyon] pressed him hard, attacking with his silver bow; nor did Hades keep his staff unmoved, with which he leads mortal bodies down to the hollow path [35] of the dead. My mouth, fling this story away from me! Since to speak evil of the gods is a hateful skill, and untimely boasting [39] is in harmony with madness. [40] Do not babble of such things now. Keep war and all battles apart from the immortals.

But lend your tongue to the city of Protogeneia [Aboriginals], where, by the ordinance of Zeus with the flashing thunderbolt, Pyrrha and Deucalion [Noah?] came down from Parnassus and made their first home, and without the marriage-bed [45] they founded a unified race of stone offspring, and the stones gave the people their name.

Arouse for them a clear-sounding path of song;
    praise wine that is old,

but praise the flowers of songs [49] that are NEW

Sorry about that, but I cannot find a SINGLE HINT that the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION has struck. More PROFOUND like a TRUMPET sound around the world because it BETRAYS the people as the LARGEST AMONG US (always a Phallic symbol.)

I will keep looking. Maybe I will tell you about the MUSES or LOCUSTS as Satan's Musical Worship team. They were adulterers and always INFILICTED PAIN on the "worshipers" by DECEIT.

Respond to this message   
Johnny Johnson

Yuck

March 15 2007, 7:07 PM 

Your pictures are gross. Your postings make no sense!

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Let me explain: They are stealing your LIBERTY.

March 16 2007, 1:39 PM 

Sometimes people do NOT understand: sometimes "I don't understand" means "you SPEAK NONSENSE" and that is part of the Change Agenda. I hope that there is a TINY REMNANT who do not understand because they have had "the key of knowledge taken away" by the doctors of the Law Jesus warned about. Why pay for what is NOT BREAD says God of the Free Word (Isa 55).

Most of what I post consists of:

First: Passages from the Bible which repudiate false teaching which defines ALL of the twisted passages about God 'COMMANDING INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE' and 'WE MUST NOT BE DISOBEDIIENT.' There simply is NO evidence associating music with the worship of a SPIRIT God. Any honest check of the evidence will prove that to be true and only in our lifetime have people dared to twist all known evidence. No one in the historical church ever had any problems understanding.

Second: I add CONTEXT and background to prove that the false twisters have NEVER read the context nor do they understand the STORY LINE of the message.

Third: I try to show how specific words are USED. Most preachers have never read the literature and depend almost totally on books which their best pals have written.

Fourth: I try to post PARALLEL literature often used by Jesus and writers such as Paul, Peter, Jude, John etal as CODED MESSAGES which, says Peter, "people TWIST to their own destruction."

With that warning, I hope to wean people away from RHETORICAL messages which SPITS at the Bible in order to advance their own--often hidden--agenda. If you don't understand DON'T you want to understand that the CROOKED GENERATION from which Jesus protects you as the synagogue did in the wilderness are SPECIFICIALLY the skolion singers and musicians of the perverted symposium? Doesn't it bother that the GENERATION OF VIPERS speak of Satan in the garden as a Musical Enchanter or as "the singing and harp-playing prostitute." And as the Mother of Harlots in Revelation 17 who uses speakers, singers and musicians as SORCERERS in Revelation 18. Does it NOT register that ALL of the musical and instruments speak of ENCHANTING?

THE JEWS presumed to be TEACHERS of the Word of God but KNEW NOTHING and had LOST their ability to read simple text [2 Cor 3]. I suggest that preaching and music has NO OTHER rationale than to keep YOU from hearing and understanding the Word. Jesus said of the Doctors of the Law "They take away the key to knowledge." Now, why do people INSIST on procuring their OWN doctor of the Law? If you decide to ASSemble your selves and DISassemble yoursleves as "school of the Bible" then the "dens of thieves and houses of merchandise" will loose their PLACE and their LAW.

It is well-known that most have LOST the ability to read simple prose, digest it and reach a conclusion about it. If you COULD. then sermonizing and advertizing WOULD NOT remove the liberty Christ died to give. Surely there are GOSPEL preachers left? I have posted a Shelly-York sermon review which confesses this and PROPOSE that YOU can now only be reached through IMAGES: these views were ditto headed from Lynn Anderson. This agrees with the feminist hermeneutics which shows that women ARE destroying the patriarchal society and Christianity by "small acts of treachery" mostly through music and picking 'pulpit prophets' which the Navigator's survey proved are 85% effeminate directed. Karen Armstrong defines the Amos passages as proving that men were so effeminant that they "could not enter into dialog with God." That needs NO proving since I know of NO ekklesia where preaching is now DIALOG.

The prophets prophesied and Jesus points to Isaiah and Ezekiel to identify the Scribes and Pharisees as HYPOCRITES. Ezekiel marks the SECT of HYPOCRITES as "slick speakers, singers and musicians." Those who FLOCK to listen are also marked as not having ANY INTENTION of listening to and honoring God. Now, I want to post some Bible in BLUE and I hope that you don't tell the world that you cannot understand it--although everyone knows that MOST cannot. Speaking of Paul:
    And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening. Acts 28:23
Now if you are a NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIAN you have been deliberately DEPRIVED of the meaning of JESUS and the KINGDOM OF GOD in prophecy. Furthermore, it is almost ABSOLUTE that when you hear sermonizing or versifying from the OLDEN Bible, someone is going to LIE by taking verses out of context. Most people don't' CARE because the MUSIC which was always AFFLICTING has deprived you of the ability to DISCERN truth from lie or EVEN CARE.

The GOSPEL REST specificially FREES you from all rhetorical, musical or any kind of RITUAL intended to create ANXIETY and destroy your spirit.
    And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not. Acts 28:24

And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word,
    Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers, Acts 28:25

Saying, Go unto this people, and say,
    Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand;
    and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
    Acts 28:26

For the heart of this people is waxed gross,
    and their ears are dull of hearing,
    and their eyes have they closed;

lest they should see with their eyes,
    and hear with their ears,
    and understand with their heart,
    and should be converted,
    and I should heal them. Acts 28:27

Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles,
    and that they will hear it. Acts 28:28

Don't you grasp that Christianity is a HARD DISCIPLINE and almost NO ONE wants to be a Christ Christian. That is why they couldn't pay the heating bill IF they were a faithful church of Christ. Entertainment is ALWAYS noted in the documents as ADDED when the old system can no longer support itself. When you see the charismatic music it is a MARK that they are "cracking away" and reverting to the ARCHAIC or pre-civilizaton tribalism: AND you are NOT the Alpha Male. Hitler called you 'human material' and the Willow Creekers call you a "complimentarian" and the Purpose Driven Cult does NOT let you into the 'bull's-eye" center of command.

Jesus spoke in parables to the Jewish clergy SO THAT they could NOT understand because they had PREDESTINATED their soul by already deciding to IGNORE Him."
Paul is quoting Isaiah 6 but--try to stay with me--but in Isaiah 5 God SINGS A SONG to the nation and THAT is always a MARK of beyond-redemption judgment. Watch the BLUE STUFF and remember Amos 5-8:
    Isa 5:11 Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink;
    that continue until night, till wine inflame them

And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: [Religious festivals]
    BUT they regard not the work of the Lord, neither consider the operation of his hands. Isa 5:12

THEREFORE,
    my people are gone into captivity,
    because they have no knowledge:
    and their honourable men are famished,
    and their multitude dried up with thirst. Isa 5:13 [For the WORD]
    Therefore HELL hath enlarged herself, and opened HER mouth without measure:
    and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it. Isa 5:14

Doesn't THAT fit with my claim that Isaiah 30--if you don't twist it--PROVES that HELL is prepared for God to BEAT you there to the sound of Wind, String and Percussion instruments? Of the king of Tyre and of Babylon as Lucifer PATTERNISTS:
    Isa 14:11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms [MAGGOTS]cover thee.
    Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
    Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven,
    I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
    Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
    Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Haven't the users of music and musicians to MOUNT UP to their kingdom (Armageddon) CLAIMED and BOASTED that "We are the Greatest" such that there is an ADDICTION to church growth which is idolatry? Was Oak Hills getting too close to being KING OF THE HILL?

Lucifer is ZOE or EVE whom Paul warned you about using speech EASILY PERVERTED to your destruction. ZOE has been the leading lady in driving churches into a New Style Worship from Old Style Babylon. Rejoicing is the same as the Greek word:
    The verb rendered tinkling, alalazo, originally meant to repeat the cry alala, as in battle. It is used by Mark (6:38) of the wailings of hired mourners. Hence, generally, to ring or clang. Rev., clanging cymbal, is derived from (the Greek) a hollow or cup. The cymbal consisted of two half-gloves of metal which was struck together." (Vincent, p. 263)
This also defines the Musical Minstrels which Jesus CAST OUT like dung and like the "musical word" which define 'play the flute, steal your inheritance, pollute, prostitute and as 'Lucifer was CAST OUT of Heaven.'" Therefore, SOMEONE is making war on you and you had better hope that JESUS has not TURNED YOU OVER to worship the STARS as at Mount Sinai: there God also came with ten thousand of his angels to POUR OUT A FIREY LAW.

T. Maccius Plautus Wrote so you know about the Ephesians NOT singing command.
"This city is Ephesus; then, the Captain, my master,
who has gone off hence to the Forum [marketplace where Jesus consigned the pipers, singers and dancers],

a bragging, impudent, stinking fellow, brimful of lying and lasciviousness,
    says that all the women are following him of their own accord.
    Wherever he goes, he is the laughing stock of all;
    and so, the Courtesans here--since they make wry mouths at him,
    you may see the greater part of them with lips all awry Alazon is the name:

This mirthful place: He alludes to the theatres, where scenic representations took place on public festivals.

The theaters, singers, dancers, musicians, pagan temples, prostitutes were QUARANTINED. The "psallo" word is NOT musical but identifies the ROPE to drive people OUT of the NEW STYLE WORSHIP and into the ekklesia (church). In Latin THIS is what Paul outlawed in Romans 15 so that the EKKLESIA can take place.

Alazôn, "the boaster," he says, was the Greek name of the play. It is not known who was the Greek author from whom Plautus took this play, which is one of his best.

Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Ro.1:30
    3 , in Greek, of this Comedy; the same we call in Latin. "the Braggart" (Gloriosus).

NOW LET'S GRASP WHAT PAUL WARNED ABOUT

When Isaiah saw the house FILLED WITH SMOKE he saw WOES: when your preacher sees the Temple filled with total DARKNESS at Temple dedication HE sees it as an APPROVED EXAMPLE or command for instrumental music. If God is HARDENING you then please TRY to understand: leave off the giving and sermonizing and versifying and musicating so you can read. I used to go to the library during that time.

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. Isa 6:8
And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Isa 6:9

Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes;
lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart,
and convert, and be healed. Isa 6:10

Ask: Has God sent ME a strong DELUDER to FORCE me to rejoice and be glad in my HARDNESS? Music was the most POWERFUL deluder.

Jesus used this same message to explain WHY the Jewish clergy was blinded. You see, GOD does send STRONG DELUSIONS in the form of STRONG DELUDERS when you listen to the twisting of God's Word as a TERMINAL OFFENSE (Heb 6)

Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant,
and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate, Isa 6:11

And the Lord have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land. Isa 6:12

But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof. Isa 6:13

Because adults REBEL against their parents, perhaps YOUR children will grasp the horrors you have afflicted them with and as a HOLY SEED sprout and grow again.

Sure, that was SPOKEN about Israel who fell first because of MUSICAL IDOLATRY and later by turning their liberty over to a KING SET OVER US, but it is FULFILLED when you SELL your liberty and put it into the hands of a DOMINANT PASTOR who has every right to ASSUME that you are just HUMAN FODDER. Why not?

Try this: cease to be a Watchtower Slave and assume your own manly duty. Skip the Rock and Roll to curse your soul as they turn their trickes on route 666. Gather a few people who still love the Lord by loving HIS words. Take some of these passages which cannot be studied in full. And become DISCIPLES of Jesus. You will NOT find Him in the masses but OUTSIDE the camps while HE is being reproached by those who, know it or not, are His mortal enemies. It will save your money which YOU do NOT owe them and you can buy health insurance for your children. You don't have to be silently abraded and DISCORDED when Paul defined the ekklesia as a place to COMFORT one another with Scripture.

The MASSES will of NECESSITY be the enemies of Jesus Christ. You CANNOT be a Christian and be applauded as you serve as Pied Pan to lead people away by FIRST hurting their mothers and fathers. You NEED to wake up. I would never take your money.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Who are the WOLVES in Paul's Warning?

March 19 2007, 4:54 PM 

The problem the elders have set up for themselves is that their VOICE FROM THE SPIRIT has to TRUMP the Bible and all known evidence. Wouldn't try that hand in Las Vegas. I understand that the Old Testament is "twisted" because it has lost its power according to the changelings. Also many of them have chosen to dismiss the epistles "as the divisive letters of divided apostles." In the words of Shelly that gives LIBERTY to write yourself into the text using the 'old fragments.' That means that no one has ever deliberately sowed discord by adding music without first repudiating the Word of God which repudiates God. According to the Biblical examples and the end-time Mother of Harlots (Rev 17) the singers and musicians and other technicians serve her as SORCERERS who HAD deceived the whole world. The following verse follows the pattern that the LIGHTS or "seven spirits of Christ" all forms of Divine knowledge had already been REMOVED by the last visit of God who said through Amos: "I will not pass this way again." Therefore, it is only for those who have not gone beyond redemption, that we need to continue to say that the Bible is the only informing document for the Christian system as a school of the Bible. If you plan to do a HOSTILE TAKEOVER then minimal, bottom of the bilge ethics would be to tell the people about your secret agenda.

As the Spirit OF Christ, Jesus (Jehovah- Saves) spoke in parables from the foundation of the world. That was to hide the truth from the mercinaries (Isaiah 48) who claimed that THEY were prophets or heard the voice of God when Jesus says that NO MAN knows other than what the SON has revealed. And the Spirit OF Christ will never reveal anything which Christ has not taught.

Jesus spoke in parables to the CROOKED GENERATION of clergy who were not Israelites but the SEED OF THE VIPER, the Sons of the Devil says Jesus because "they speak on their own." Peter said that evil people TWIST Paul's writings to their own destruction. That is because the Bible uses pointer words which identify a large body of literature. When Paul spoke of the DOGS he was speaking of the perverted Cynics identified by their form of singing like dogs or wolves.

kunikos , ê, on, ( [kuôn] II.Kunikos, ho, Cynic, as the followers of the philosopher Antisthenes were called, from the gymnasium ( [Kunosarges] )

When he spoke of WOLVES we understand that the elders were not LIKELY to pretend to be wolves but they ARE wolves disguised as Shepherds. The so-called eldership or preacherhood is the most likely place for Satan to plant his agents. Therefore, Paul warned that the full counsel of God had been delivered and Peter said that diverting from that would MARK a false teacher:
No one ever took glory on themselves and claimed to HEAR voices or SEE visions who did not self-destruct or get eaten up with world. Agrippa had such a SEEKER CENTER.

Acts 20:26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.
Acts 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves,
    and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers,
    to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Acts 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
Acts 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
Acts 20:31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

FEEDING is the only authorized duty of elders: he makes sure that you speak "that which is written" and he "teaches that which has been taught." Jesus and Thomas Campbell warned that elders have no authority to load you down with spiritual anxiety such as debt. Therefore, elders USURP the role of Jesus Christ and Lord it over the flock. They have the preacher warn that they MUST NOT question the elder's decision. That is one of the marks of a cult.

According to Paul an elder is not elected but identified as "already laboring to the point of exhaustion in preaching and teaching." That does not keep the NOBILITY to seek church leaders and build buildings and flocks as CIVIC PRIDE which is known to be his Phallic Symbol. The elder with his own holy spirit DOES NOT lade burdens as being "grievous." He and ministers BEAR the burden of others. That is a MARK you can look for.

Lukos or wolf: of treacherous or unnatural love, lukou bion zên, i. e. live by rapine, peri phrear choreuei, of those engaged in vain pursuits,
You can test that one by whether you sing, play and dance in the Agora or marketplace where Jesus consigned the clergy and also the Musical Minstrels he "cast out as dung." If the bodies are rocking and rolling you are in the Dionysus shuffle. This defines the Abomination of Desolation in the Temple:

Chor-euô of the Dionysiac chorus or dance, E.Cyc.156, Ba.21, 184,207, etc.: hence, take part in the chorus, regarded as a matter of religion,
    Euripides, Bacchae [20] and I have come to this Hellene city first, having already set those other lands to dance and established my mysteries there, so that I might be a deity manifest among men. In this land of Hellas, I have first excited Thebes to my cry, fitting a fawn-skin to my body and [25] taking a thyrsos in my hand, a weapon of ivy. For my mother's sisters, the ones who least should, claimed that I, Dionysus, was not the child of Zeus, but that Semele had conceived a child from a mortal father and then ascribed the sin of her bed to Zeus, [30] a trick of Kadmos', for which they boasted that Zeus killed her, because she had told a false tale about her marriage. Therefore I have goaded them from the house in frenzy, and they dwell in the mountains, out of their wits; and I have compelled them to wear the outfit of my mysteries. [35] And all the female offspring of Thebes, as many as are women, I have driven maddened from the house, and they, mingled with the daughters of Kadmos, sit on roofless rocks beneath green pines. For this city must learn, even if it is unwilling, [40] that it is not initiated into my Bacchic rites, and that I plead the case of my mother, Semele, in appearing manifest to mortals as a divinity whom she bore to Zeus.
They tried to force Jesus to "bow to Baal"
    Lu.7:32 They are like unto children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept.
Lukos or wolf is also: VI. nickname of paiderastai, paiderast-ês , ou, ho, A. lover of boys, mostly in bad sense,

Ezek 22:27 Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.

Epictetus, Works XLIII. XLII. Instead of herds of oxen, endeavor to assemble flocks of friends about your house. As a wolf resembles a dog, so much does a flatterer, an adulterer, a parasite, resemble a friend. Take heed, therefore, that instead of guardian dogs, you do not inadvertently admit ravening wolves.

All religious performers were called PARASITES.

Another name for the Wolf points to Apollo or Apollyon and the Market Place worship where Jesus drove the money changers, pipers, singers and dancers.

Lukeios A. of or belonging to a wolf, dora E.l.c., etc.

Epithet of Apollo, either as lukoktonos (q. v.), or as the Lycian god (v. Lukêgenês, Lukios), or (fr. Lukê) as the god of light: Lukei'

Apollon A.Ag.1257 Lycean lord, be a very wolf to the enemy; so tou lukoktonou theou agora Lukeios (this agora being an open place in Argos near the temple of Apollo Lukeios) S.l.c.; cf. Lukeion.
    Lucifer or Phosphorus "the bringer of light"). The name of the planet Venus [Zoe], when seen in the morning before sunrise. The same planet was called Hesperus, Vesperugo, Vesper, Noctifer, or Nocturnus, when it appeared in the heavens after sunset. Lucifer as a personification is called a son of Astraeus and Aurora or Eos, of Cephalus and Eos, or of Atlas By Philonis he is said to have been the father of Ceyx. He is also called the father of Daedalion and of the Hesperides. Lucifer is also a surname of several goddesses of light, as Artemis, Aurora, and Hecaté.
Damon told Plato that to change the LAWS you first had to change the MUSIC and graduallly in the form of entertainment:
    DAMON

"Rise, Lucifer, and, heralding the light,
    bring in the genial day, while I make moan
    fooled by vain passion for a faithless bride,
    for Nysa, and with this my dying breath
    call on the gods, though little it bestead--
    the gods who heard her vows and heeded not.
    'Begin, my flute, with me Maenalian lays.'

Paul may have planted the word PSALLO to fool the fools although the word is never translated as MELODY in the Greek literature.

The first meaning is defined by its use in WARFARE pointing to Apollo father of musical harmony and homosexuality.

The second meaning is the MARK left by slaves who drove IDLERS out of the AGORA and forced them to the EKKLESIA. The Apollyon and Muses worship was in the Agora. As were the Sodomites "if they were professional." As were the singers, clappers, players of instruments, dancers and sellers of radishes.
The Catholic Quasten notes:

Consequently Apollo was god of prophets and musicians and Pan was god of medicine, music and divination.

"Here singing served as a means of inducing ecstatic prophecy (speaking in tongues).
    Thus the essential relationship between music and prophecy can be clearly seen.
    This relationship also explains why the expression for "making music" and "prophesying" was often identical in the ancient tongues. origen contra celsum 8.67.
    The Hebrew word Naba signifies not only "to prophesy" but also "to make music." (Quasten, Johannes, Music and Worship in Pagan and Christian Antiquity, p. 39)
"In cultic action music was used in preparation for prophecy.
Julius Firmicus Maternus refers to this fact in his remarks on an African cult.
    With the air full of flute music,
    the priests would put on women's clothing and
    then call on the goddess so that,
    filled with a wicked spirit,
    they might predict the future to foolish men
Musicologists and historians know that our "religious" music is derived from voodoo through Jazz and Rock and Roll those "f" words which mark all musical worship, literally or virtually.

IF it ever happened that the Wolves wore the clothes of the SHEPHERD then the message throughout the literature is that they would begin to prophesy meaning the claim of inspiration to let the singers, musicians and actors into the "school of the Bible" to turn it into, as they claim, a "theater for holy entertainment."

I know of no history which did not identify religious performers as Hypocrites: that includes Jesus marking the Scribes and Pharisees as Hypocrites by identifying them with mouth religion including slick speakers, singers and instrument players (Ezek 33). I know of no history, including the Ezekiel passage, whiich does not associate them with unnatural love.

You have to be the judge but why would elders deliberately choose to pick the persona of wolves to claim to "save more souls."

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

One of the MISSED ones: something to do Saturday Night in Fear and Reverence.

March 21 2007, 10:01 AM 

You might consider setting up a SABBATH school where sabbath means REST from those who impose the spiritual anxiety Jesus died to remove. I think you could attract lots of people who do the sermon-singing-soliciting thingy out of legalistic fear. Get some computers and and become DISCIPLES and just make the false preaching a laughingstock like the musicians at Mount Sinai.

I cannot grasp the claim that GOD COMMANDS INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and WE SHOULD NOT BE DISOBEDIENT when all musical terms speak of Satan as the source, warriors, sacrificial exorcists, prostitutes and Sodomites. The universal PERSONA of musicians has always been so compromised that you will have to ask WHY ARE MUSICIANS permitted to "Stand in the Holy Places" and CLAIM to be Christs by claiming to "lead you into the presence of God?" Further, you have to wonder when the MASSES can be so fooled that EVEN THE ELECT (baptized believers) ARE IN DANGER of being led astray. We can say that the ELECT will barely escape with their choir robe burned.

Here is what the band of sowers of discord PRETEND they cannot find: this is FREE OF CHARGE for the two or three disciples.

Isa 56:1 THUS saith the Lord,
    Keep ye judgment,
    and do justice:

for my salvation [Yeshua] is near to come,
    and my righteousness to be revealed.
The CHRIST OF GOD is the the wisdom and Righteousness and sanctification and redemption OF God.

Isa 56:2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it;
that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it,
and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

The sabbath or Lord's Day means REST. The Holy Convocation was to read and rehearse the Word. The assembly was the qahal, synagogue or church in the wilderness. It specificially outlawed loading any burdens on people of which loud rejoicing or singing was the most afflicting. Numbers defines how the assembly is called to quarantine people FROM rituals:
    Num 10:7 But when the congregation is to be gathered together, ye shall blow, but ye shall not sound an alarm.
The church in the wilderness served the same purpose as the ekklesia Jesus empowered: a "praise" service was outlawed and "a school of the Word" was defined. The assembly was:
    H6951 qahal kaw-hawl From H6950 ; assemblage (usually concretely):assembly, company, congregation, multitude.
The REST from SELF-pleasing was directly commanded in the wilderness and in the ekklesia:
    H7321 rua roo-ah' A primitive root; to mar (especially by breaking); figuratively to split the ears (with sound), that is, shout (for alarm or joy): blow an alarm, cry (alarm, aloud, out), destroy, make a joyful noise, smart, shout (for joy), sound an alarm, triumph.
Prophecy DEFINES by setting up flags or MARKERS so that we can identify Satan imposing his SEED or the 'generation of vipers' or the 'crooked generation' marked by perverting musical noise which leads to irreverence and death. For instance, the prophecy of Judas as the Familiar Friend was that he would try to TRIUMPH OVER Jesus.
When the enemy is on the MUSICAL ATTACK at the cross using the Levitical Warrior Musicians the TRIUMPH OVER did not work. When Jesus survived the musical attack the DSS version of this Psalm shows Messiah using the "harps of God" meaning the fruit of the lips and hearts.

Polluting the Sabath meant to engage in music. The PRAISE word was similar and was a way to panic the enemy. The word, Lucifer, is from this PRAISE word.

Isa 56:3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.

Isa 56:4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

Isa 56:5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

Isa 56:6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

The Lord's Day as a REST DAY and not a day for doing things which would have POLLUTED the Rest under the Law. Pollute defines:
    Chalal (h2490) khaw-lal'; fig. to profane (a person, place or thing), to break (one's word), denom. (from 2485) to play (the flute)... pipe, player on instruments, pollute, (cast as) profane (self), prostitute
This defines how lucifer was CAST AS PROFANE out of heaven and how Jesus CAST OUT the musical minstrels as one might eject dung.

Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful [cheer up] in my house of prayer:
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar;
for mine house shall be called a house of prayer for all people. Isa 56:7

OH! you mean that God is NOT the holy bartender or (re Shelly Lucado) God's song writer and dance master? Nope. Nor is the church the pagan temple or the roving prostitutes seducing as flute-girls (a synonym for prostitute). The assembly is the SYNAGOGUE "which never had a praise service by direct common and minimal common reverence.

The Jewish or Non-Isralite clergy had turned the Temple area into an AGORA or marketplace: Jesus took a papyrus rope and drove them OUT from "the house of prayer." The word PSALLO speaks of the same papyrus rope POLLUTED with filth to MARK those who were reluctant to leave the MARKETPLACE (church) so that the decent people in the EKKLESIA would know that they would not take a part.

Paul said that we should "burn up" or bodies as a living sacrifice. Both the "harps of God" and the "incense" are defined as the "fruit of the lips."

The remnant, reserved or predestinated are those who did not fall into pagan religionism of which music was the MARK of polluting or prostituting.

Isa 56:8The Lord God,
    which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, [never the rich and famous]
    Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.
In Isaiah 5 which is parallel to Amos when their religious festivals were devoted to wine, women and song, GOD broke down the walls to let the BEAST people in to eat up their inheritance. Here are some MARKS of the BEAST.

Isa 56: 9 All ye beasts (merry congregation, or multitude, running, springing) of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest.
Isa 56:10 His watchmen are BLIND they are all IGNORANT, they are all DUMB dogs (keleb = male prostitutes), they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

Here is the meaning of DOGS or WOLVE. H3611 keleb keh'-leb From an unused root meaning to yelp, or else to attack; a dog; hence (by euphemism) a male prostitute:--dog. kuôn or kuôn

II. as a word of reproach, to denote shamelessness or audacity in women, rashness, recklessness in men, Hom.
    2. at Athens a nickname of the Cynics,
    III. the Trag. apply the term to the ministers of the gods; the eagle is Dios ptênos kuôn Aesch.; the griffins Zênos akrageis kunes id=Aesch.; the Bacchantes Lussês
    Pan is the kuôn of Cybele, Pythag., Persephonês kunes, of the planets,

Used often with:
    lukos A.wolf, jackals: various kinds, jackals: various kinds, VI. nickname of paiderastai,

History is clear of the singing and musical public performances "Only women and effeminate males COULD fall into it." We have noted that ALL of the proof texts used by the Christian Church to infiltrate and divert peaceable churches of Christ to make PSALLO into a direct command for INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE point to older males using music to seduce young boys. And all priesthoods have been highly infected.

Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough,
and they are shepherds that CANNOT understand:
they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter. Isaiah 56: 11

We know for a fact that the Abomination of Desolation in the later Temle was the musical--always perverted--worship of Zeus and Dionysus (the new wineskin god). BARKLESS means:
    Akragês
    A. not barking, akrageis kunes, of gryphons, A. Pr.803. Hsch. expl. akrages by duscheres, sklêron, oxucholon, cf. akranges (leg. akrages): akrocholon AB369 .

Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound Such is the peril that I bid you to guard against. But now listen to another and a fearsome spectacle. Beware of the sharp-beaked hounds of Zeus that do not bark, the gryphons,

They tried to get Jesus to sing and dance the perverted Dionysus 'bowing to Baal"

REMEMBER THE NEW WINESKIN PARADIGM?

Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant. Isaiah 56: 12

But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore. Isaiah 57:3

We told you that John thought that singers and musicians were SORCERERS: as ministers of the Mother of Harlots they would be literally or emotionally EMASCULATED--Paul said 'I wish they would let the knife slip."
    And the sorcerer is:

"Applied to Persian priests or astrologers of Babylon. Pharmakos (g5333) an adjective signifying "devoted to magical arts," is used as a noun, "a sorcerer," especially one who uses drugs, potions, spells, enchantments, Rev 21:8, in the best texts (some have pharmakeus) and 22:15" Vine

John identified the Mother of Harlots in Rev 17 and called the slick speakers, singers and musicians SORCERERS in Revelation 18. Why do YOU plan to burn with the sorcerers.

Blessed are they that do his commandments,
    that they may have right to the tree of life,
    and may enter in through the gates into the city. Rev 22:14

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters,
    and whosoever LOVETH and maketh a lie. Rev 22:15

Without pausing in the original, Isaiah continues to prove that the MUSICAL MARK is God's plan to use the LOCUSTS (Muses: musical prostitutes) to DRIVE AWAY the righteous and hold the EVIL captive:

Isa 57:1 THE righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart:
and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
Isa 57:2 He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.
Isa 57:3 But draw near hither, ye sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer and the whore.

Anan (h6049) aw-nan'; a prim. root; to cover; used only as denom. from 6051, to cloud over; fig. to act covertly, i. e. practise magic: - * bring, enchanter, Meonemin, observe (-r of) times, soothsayer, sorcerer. [This included responsive singing]

2K.21:6 And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.

Is.2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.
    Therefore hearken not ye to your prophets, nor to your diviners, nor to your dreamers, nor to your enchanters, nor to your sorcerers, which speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon: Je.27:9

Against whom do ye sport (effeminate play as at Mount Sinai and by David moving the ark) yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not CHILDREN of transgression, a seed of falsehood, Isaiah 57:4

These infiltrating Canaanites weren't part of Yahweh's own vine, for they never were any part of true Israel. They had secured positions of wealth and power in Israel and Judah. They were corrupting the nation so that it was no longer bearing the sort of fruit, which Yahweh expected from His vine.

These Canaanite infiltrators are also the same people against whom Yahweh spoke in Isaiah 57:3-4. In the Hebrew He calls these Canaanites, "children of inborn transgression, and a false seed."
    Sport is: Anag (g6028) aw-nag'; a prim. root; to be soft or pliable, i. e. (fig.) effeminate or luxurious: - delicate (-ness), (have) delight (self), sport self.

Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness. Is.55:2

I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman. Je.6:2

Sachaq (h7832) saw-khak'; a prim. root; to laugh (in pleasure or detraction); by impl. to play: - deride, have in derision, laugh, make merry, mock (-er), play, rejoice, (laugh to) scorn, be in (make) sport.

"And the people celebrated this feast with burnt-offerings and thank-offerings, with eating and drinking, i.e. with sacrificial meals and sports, or with loud rejoicing, shouting, antiphonal songs, and dances, in the same manner in which the Egyptians celebrated their feast of Apis (Herod. 2, 60, and 3, 27)." (Keil and Delitzsch, Vol. II, p. 222).

"The triumphal hymn of Moses had unquestionably a religious character about it; but the employment of music in religious services, though idolatrous, is more distinctly marked in the festivities which attended the erection of the golden calf." (Smith's Bible Dictionary, Music, p. 589).

The Jewish clergy wer identified as children of the Devil who "spoke of himself" and as "seed of the vipers."

Isa 57:10 Thou art wearied in the greatness of thy way; yet saidst thou not, There is no hope: thou hast found the life of thine hand; therefore thou wast not grieved.
Isa 57:16 For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.
Isa 57:17 For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.

Isa 57:18 I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.

Isa 57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him.

Isa 57:20 But the wicked [disturb, make trouble] are like the troubled sea,
when it CANNOT rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.

Isa 57:21 There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.

PSALLO is a WARFARE or POLLUTED word to SILENCE the music and other pagan rituals in the EKKLESIA and confine them to the AGORA where they sold speeches, poems, songs, musical performance and bodies of male performers.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Ken

March 21 2007, 6:32 PM 

Everyone is titled to their opinion, so here is mine....

I am really concerned about Ken. It seems he has a lot of good info and yet a lot of time on his hands. Ken Sublett has become a celebrity on this forum. Everyone knows his name. Everytime I see a comment -I scroll through it because I think he must spend 24/7 on this site. There are plenty of self promotional websites out there like My Space.com. I urge christians everywhere, whether you agree or disagree with him, to lift him up in prayer.

A lot of interested non-christians read these forums and it's sad and unfortunate that it seems more important to make a point based on opinion rather than reaching out to spread the love of Jesus. I'm sure there will be a long winded response about this. I'm not judging.

We are called to love one another - God did not give us a list of do's and dont's when it comes to worshipping and praising him.
What truly is the goal of this forum?

If I didn't know the truth and love of Jesus and I had never been to church ---- I can't say that after reading all this bickering that I would ever go. I grew up in Church of Christ and one thing I remember vividly is "How will it look to others?"

How does this forum look to others? People are watching. It's shameful and we will all answer for it. Just because you aren't seen doesn't mean you are not heard. We will answer on the day of judgement for being a stumbling block to others.

Respond to this message   
Kenneth Sublett

Re: Ken

March 22 2007, 9:56 PM 

Read response elsewhere.

I believe that it was Rubel Shelly who quoted (joke folks)

"If you LOVE Jesus then burn down the church house."

I don't' recommend it but that is wat JESUS DID as the Spirit OF Christ. Is there a message there?

Why does our masked man believe that it is LOVE to twist all of the Biblical text about MUSIC?

Why is it a HATE CRIME to post long biblical and historical passages which REFUTES the false teaching in ALL of the churches that MUSIC was ever used by God's people for spiritual Worship?

Why is it LOVE to use the CURSE of ANATHEMA of God turning Israel over to worship the STARRY HOST (Acts 7 which got Stephen murdered by the house clergy) in order to say that GOD COMMANDS INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and WE SHOLD NOT BE DISOBEDIENT?

Why is it a SIN NOT to use instrments in these END TIMES when the same clan sees visions, hears audible voices and has the "spirit" person tell them to SOW DISCORD when ALL who went before them HEARD the Spirit in the Word where Jesus put it (John 6:63) and concluded that MUSIC was pagan idolatry. This was based on direct outlawing and minimal common sense and decency by the TINY REMNANT who can read BLACK TEXT on WHITE paper and understand that Qahal, synagogue, Ekklesia is a school for speaking THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN.

I see the LOVE thingy as psychological violence to marginalize those OF TRUTH and OF FAITH to make people believe--as they taught in Seattle--that those who would oppose instruments would enslave you (the blacks) if they could. Now, you twist ALL of God's Word for fun and Profit and define those who teach the TRUTH as NOT HAVING LOUVEEE-UH IN YORE HART-UH. Forget it: just too juvenile.

"I bombed your Tower and because you OPPOSE use we gonna bomb your TOWER." Haven't we heard that over and over? Exposing already-brain damaged youth to "music" and making the MUSIC IS WORSHIP hard wire connection is INFINITELY worse than watching a young girl being raped in the middle of the street: Where is YOUR love for truth and the physical and emotional health of your children you are USING as an excuse to do your own thingy? Why isn't YOUR swerving from the TRUTH much more damaging to the BROTHER HOOD than posting TEXT which you cannot and will not refute. Why should ANYONE trust their children't education money to ELDERS when there are several examples (my hometown, Seattle, etc) of them DIVERTING the monies to THEIR OWN special purposes. This is the WORST kind of betrayal of trust and if God ran the courts they would be breaking up rocks and they WILL fare worse by and by. The MUSIC is the trumpet message of "sad, sad that bitter wail, almost BUT LOST."

Tell the watching world (as if you had posted your name) why YOU believe that the command of David and the COMMANDERS OF THE ARMY is the DIRECT COMMAND for "instrumental praise" (whatever that means). That will restore faith that one person knows a DITCH when they hit it.

Respond to this message   
Merideth

Instrumental Worship

March 23 2007, 11:04 AM 

I'm sorry, Mr. Sublett, but I do not agree with most of your postings.

First, they are too long and hard to understand. Second, I feel you try to make many of your 'opinions', scriptural that are a far stretch. I think you are sometimes looking for a needle in a haystack, but the needle isn't even there.

Try listening with an open mind to what some are saying on this forum. I have listened with an open mind to the Rev. Rick Atchley's (www.rhchurch.org) both/and church messages and I find no problem with them. I've listened to all three weeks where he talks about many wonderful eye opening and thought provocing things that are bringing freedom to the church. I see no issue with instruments or Saturday night worship. God is so much bigger than all the doctorinal bondage many churches keep their people in. Can you honestly belive God would be offended by instrumental worship or that you worship on a Saturday? You make God sound so small.

Jesus came to free us from that bondage and make us alive in Him.

Respond to this message   
A Follower of Jesus

Let's Be Like Christ

April 14 2007, 1:15 PM 

I'm very concerned about the division that occurs because of this website. This whole concerned members things should be deleted, and here's why.

As far as I know, each "Church of Christ" is independent - not part of a greater denomination. So what is happening at one specific church or congregation is none of anyone elses business. If you are not a member of the Richland Hills Church then you have no right to talk about what's going on there. If you are, and are concerned about it, then discuss it with your shepherds. Sit down and have a Bible study with them. Pray about it. Look at it through the eyes of Jesus. Don't waste your time with gossip and slander on this website, that's not what Jesus called you to do.

Jesus calls us to LIVE HIM to a world that is so desperately in need of him. Let's get our focus off of the hour on Sunday morning and look at the rest of time.

Personally, I prefer to worship without instruments on Sunday morning. I attend a Church that meets on Sunday. BUT, it is not my place to judge another church that chooses to hold Saturday Night instrumental worship. I'm sure they have studied it, and have devoted it to much prayer.

Our job as Christians is NOT to put down other Christians because of the way they do things. Let's stop being so legalistic and start living the way Jesus lived. Let's get involved in our own churches rather than putting down others. Let's build up our fellow Christians, and IF we have a problem with something they are doing, let's speak with them personally about it, and handle the issue in a mature way, using God's word.

Let's be more Spirit-led and loving toward each other so that we can bring Jesus to the rest of the world.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Silence me by REFUTING me. I am not cowardly.

April 15 2007, 3:54 PM 

If we start practicing like Jesus practiced we will CAST OUT the musical ministrels LIKE DUNG. We will use the PSALLO rope to DRIVE those using "the LAW OF GIVING" out of what was never more than a HOUSE OF PRAYER because God repudiated animal consumption as Spirit. We will have him CAST OUT the "pipers, singers and dancers" to the Agora or Marketplace. That was where all POLLUTANTS such as pagan temples, singers, instrumentalists, sodomites, rhetorical speakers and sellers of radishes and young boys were quarantined. The PSALLO rope was used to DRIVE everyone out of the NEW STYLE WORSHIP and into the ekklesia--for education only--leaving the MARK of the polluted psallo rope. We might STAND UP and read the Word (as commanded for the synagogue in the wilderness) and then have the UNcommon decency to SIT DOWN. I could go on and on and I MIGHT do that. For heaven's sake we might even GO and preach for "that is why Jesus went out" to generally TEACH in the synagogue or "church" and PREACH out where the sermons had NOT been heard or perverted.

Readers of this website including MANY DENOMINATIONS understand that it exists BECAUSE of false preachers working collectively to restructure churches of Christ and force the introduction of "worship teams" and then "instrumental music." Those who refuse to look at the TWISTED or CROOKED scripture as rebutted by Scripture quoted in context and defined by the "story line" have led the charge to label as SOWERS OF DISCORD those who teach the facts which can be understood with Remedial Reading Grade 6. Based on the papers and books published out of the Preacher Plants I can understand that any new facts which do not fit the PATTERN will be seen as heresy. But Jesus spoke to the crooked generation in "parables" to prevent them from getting the message. Thus, they would storm ahead as Scribes and Pharisees and Hypocrites All which Jesus defined as slick willie speakers, singers and instrument players. As a result, the decent literate people would see them as a LAUGHING STOCK as people saw the musical idolatry at Mount Sinai. My thesis is that not one Preacher Mill Product understands the difference between The Book of the Covenant and The Book of the Law imposed BECAUSE of musical idolatry of the trinity. That is why people can see Hezekiah's Reform as a COMMAND FOR INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and threaten that WE MUST NOT DISOBEY. That is why DISCIPLES of Christ laugh.

Therefore, as reminded in one of the three "thesis sermons" people were warned NOT to oppose the elders who, as we know are NOT the leaders as defined by the old Pyramidal structure. It is a fact that the GROUP of which Richland has been a founding member uses the postmodern thesis that to CHANGE people you must dissociate them or drive them into schizophrenia. While they pour out a torrent or RACCA words against ANTI-instrumental churches of Christ the DESIRED RESULT is that no one will question them whatever they are asked to drink. This, of course, is psychological violence well docmented. It is well defined by Lynn Anderson who uses terms out of Wicca or Neo-Paganism.

Paul's outlawing of "creating mental excitement" points to DEMAGOGUES who appease crowds with the performing arts, heretics and Kleptomai. Kleptomania always existed as many Disciples were converted to Warriors to "take the south for the society and organ within 5 years." Other "Christians" sending Rifles South: "One rifled gun will do more to help the South than a hundred Bibles."

That always existed but got fired up again by the founding of the Stone Campbell Movement. The thesis is that non-instrumental churches of Christ became an ANTI-instrumental or Vocal Teaching-only SECTARIANISM. This, they claim was based on ignorant, southern, red-necked hypocrites (sure, I can point out these and more RACA words). They are neither Biblically, historically or Restoration Movement literate. As a PRODUCT of such false teachings, it is THEIR obligation to force peaceable churches of Christ to CONFORM or CONFIRM.
    Conformmeans that you restore UNITY by restoring INSTRUMENTS which broke any unity which existed. Their unity is CAPITULATION to what all literate Bible readers know to be condemned and as SOURCED by Satan or Lucifer.

Confirm means that you will "shut your mouth" and quit teaching what YOU, the Bible and most of recorded History has taught.

A half decade ago, Rick Atchley spreading the PATTERNISM "OUTSIDE OF HIS CONGREGATIONAL AUTONOMY" stated thusly:
    "The Unity Imperative," and he opened with the declaration,
      "I want to see in my lifetime, our fellowship reunited,
      and I INTEND to do all that I can to see that that HAPPENS" (p. 1).
Of course what little fellowship existed in meeting in the same building was BROKEN by sowing discord with instruments. It is a fact that Rick may BELIEVE his misleaders about the "once upon the time in the west UNITY."

Next, Rick confessed that he was "holding in" his hidden agenda for a decade (as I remember). That is, for a decade he INTENDED to preach all of the TWISTED prooftexts fed to him by the NACC. That is why everyone knew that was his intentions. One poster noted that the DISCORD went back at least 12 years. An INTENTIONAL plan to sow discord is a PREMEDITATED plan with a HIGH HAND. That is why The Book of Enoch and numerous other commentaries prove that MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS have been RESERVED as a MARK of those who reject the Word and are beyond redemption.

Well, we know that UNITY means that YOU MUST begin to USE instruments so that the Christian Churches will not feel unwelcome. In Seattle, Milton Jones achieved UNITY by adding instrumental music with a 'ROCK' (that "F" word). I just don't see why all of the women don't wear burkas, shut their mouth and achieve UNITY witl Al Queda.

The so-called UNITY MEETINGS involved PRO-instrumental church of Christ preachers betraying their feeders in CONTEST with PRO-instrumental 'christian' churrches under the NACC. By financing BETRAYERS to write and wander the country trying to DIVERT peaceable churches of Christ, Richland Hills is FINANCING their mandate to work in SYNC with the INFILTRATORS from the NACC.

For this noisy TEACHER OF TRUTH this evil influence has been that preachers lie, cheat and steal the "church houses of widows" from Seattle to the high hills of Middle Tennessee. Therefore, you seek to RESERVE a world-wide false teaching for those who REJECT the Word and therefore do not think that twisting is lying. At the same time, you seek to muzzle the offended who remember the mandate to "GO into all the world and preach the gospel." Teaching does not undermind autonomy: infiltrating and diverting DOES undermine autonomy because they plan to use the Purpose Driven Cult to train and plant church diverters. As Rubel Shelly notes of the emerging church, we must have ONE GROUP MENTALITY and they intend to shut the mouths. Didn't they shut up the Deacons in Texas?

From the beginning, you should understand that the Disciples got their thrust as Carpet-baggers making an organized LUNG to suck up all "churches of Christ" who were never "organized" or "musical." The vagrant women enlisted the Standard to send an Evangelists South to convert the ignorant southerners. That meant that control and literature would be supplied by the denominational publishing house. The Christian church's J. H. Garrison said:

"We come now to the consideration of the very latest of these efforts to give visible and tangible expression to the growing
    unity of the Church, for the double purpose of
    utilizing this unity in the service of our common Master, and of
    promoting a still closer unification of the religious forces of Christendom.
Not VERY ambitious would you say. That is the NEW Purpose Driven Goal of the NACC with a few dupes.

I have an original copy of the Centennial Edition of the Declaration and Address which defines the DENOMINATION which no NON-INSTRUMENTAL church ever belonged to. This is what the later Christian Church organization STILL SUPPORTED when churches of Christ refused to be COUNTED as CAPTURED.

This began with state branches which would grow up to a "federation movement" of the world. Garrison established a set of rules to be

The first meeting was to occur in 1908 and "unity" was based on the high standard of 2/3 vote of the "in" members.
"In case this plan of federation is approved by two-thirds of the proposed constituent bodies the executive committee of the
    National Federation of Churches and Christian Workers, which has called this conference,
    is requested to call the Federal Council to meet at a fitting place in December, 1908.
While the 'Christian Churches SECTARIANIZED OUT of the Disciples in 1926, they have restored the Disciples LINGO to try either to COLLECT churches of Christ or drive them into discord and then MARGINALIZE them as they often do in this forum.

"What is the meaning of these facts if it be not that God is calling us to ultimate unity through the method of co-operation in all things wherein we are agreed?
    Can any religious body justify its holding aloof from this step toward unity on the ground
    that it has received special light on the subject of union and occupies more advanced ground than others?

"To refuse assent to, and co-operation with, this movement toward unity on the plea that it is not the ideal unity of the New Testament,
    would be to ignore the whole law of progressive development in the kingdom of God.
That is the HIGH CHURCH confession which the HIRELING-CHANGELINGS confess to using because ALL TRUTH got lost about Y2K--but "we gonna find the NEW truth in partnership with God."

http://www.piney.com/RMNoSo.html

Now CONGREGATIONAL AUTONOMY is radically violated when HIRELING-CHANGLINGS conspire to recruiit and train preachers to send them home believing the INSTRUMENTAL proof texts which we can prove are 100% PERVERSIONS of the context and story line and intent: they GIVE them divine permission to DO that. Rubel Shally says TAKE LIBERTIES to write yourself in as a Moses or more powerful Christ.

Now, the JESUS principle is to GO PREACH the gospel. Since none of the SOWERS OF DISCORDERS intend to GO and bleed off all of the FINANCES from the honest evangelists, MY commission which was NOT QUITE verbal but a heavy hand was to GO preach the TRUTH the way Paul commanded the elders (only): "Teach that which HAS BEEN TAUGHT and REFUTE ERROR."

So, why not take ONE of Ricks proof texts and report back. How about the Hezekiah Plague Stopping Animal sacrifice I assure you that all of the ANTI-instrumental preachers also THINK that God commanded instruments but CHANGED HIS MIND. False. Please feel obligated to respond.

This is SHORTER than a sermon twisting Scripture and cost about a thousand bucks less. If I could get you UP with a musical worship team you would fall down and WORSHIP ME.

Respond to this message   
Follower of Jesus

Re: Silence me by REFUTING me. I am not cowardly.

April 16 2007, 1:56 PM 

Ken,
Do you not agree that we should be living as Jesus lived? Before you respond, ask yourself honestly, how would Jesus respond. You seem to mock such an idea, but that is exactly what the Bible calls us to do.

I would like to ask by what authority you condemn these churches by, or even, those who use intrumental music. I don't want a big long, complicated, intellectual answer, because I won't understand that. I want a short, simple answer to my question.

I think that perhaps we need to change the way we look at things. I struggle with this myself. We NEED to study JESUS more intently - that is who we claim to be disciples of, is it not?

Jesus meets people where THEY are at, specific to the individual. This has nothing to do with practices in Sunday worship or of any church. In has to do with the love of Christ.

So, let's all try and get along and follow Jesus to the best of our ability. You aren't perfect, Ken - neither am I, in fact, if God was judging me based on the things that I've done, I would have been condemned a long time ago - and no one else is perfect. The best we can do is try to imitate Jesus.

In Christian Love,
A Follower of Jesus

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral