Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Brian Cade

Ken Sublett is wrong... but is too dishonest to admit it

February 17 2012, 11:13 PM 

You should never go past any word in the Bible or any text without being able to define words: that's what happens when preachers think that GOD'S ABANDONMENT to musical idolatry is THEIR COMMAND to impose it and cast people out of their own synagogu.

You're wrong.
You would do well to follow your own advice. You still sound like a petulant child who is throwing a temper tantrum because he can't get his own way.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

No, silly man!

February 18 2012, 11:37 AM 

Christ raptured me away from "worship services" claiming to be an ekklesia / Synagogue or SHOOL OF THE WORD about 15 years ago when the last church collected my money for the "lord" with the hidden, purpose driven cult agenda of DIVERTING the Lord's Money to drive away almost half of the grey haired widows and other honest working people owners. That was after I learned that you cannot fool an earthworm three times in a row. Shame on me!

I don't have the slightest worry about what people do as worship as a Five Act Play. I just try to warn people NOT TO GO out because the kingdom of God is WITHIN you and the kingdom does NOT come with "religious observations." So, people say that Jesus was a petulant child.

I don't have the slightest expectation that anyone who had sold the musical arousal means spiritual worship: a blasphemy so vile that Christ says that the sounds of Wind, String and Percussion are MARKS that God is driving His enemies into "hell" just outside of Jerusalem called Sodom.

http://www.piney.com/Isa30LXX.html

The self-speakers, singers and instrument players whom John called "lusted after fruits" and SORCERERS are also to be (are being) cast ALIVE into the Lake of Fire. There are lots of other examples and I take great joy in watching something of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS really being fulfilled.

[linked image]

God gives us the right to HISS such people on their way.

Respond to this message   
Brian Cade

Re: No, silly man!

February 18 2012, 3:54 PM 

Christ raptured me away from "worship services" claiming to be an ekklesia / Synagogue or SHOOL OF THE WORD about 15 years ago when the last church collected my money for the "lord" with the hidden, purpose driven cult agenda of DIVERTING the Lord's Money to drive away almost half of the grey haired widows and other honest working people owners. That was after I learned that you cannot fool an earthworm three times in a row. Shame on me!

I don't have the slightest worry about what people do as worship as a Five Act Play. I just try to warn people NOT TO GO out because the kingdom of God is WITHIN you and the kingdom does NOT come with "religious observations." So, people say that Jesus was a petulant child.

I don't have the slightest expectation that anyone who had sold the musical arousal means spiritual worship: a blasphemy so vile that Christ says that the sounds of Wind, String and Percussion are MARKS that God is driving His enemies into "hell" just outside of Jerusalem called Sodom.

So you had a bad experience with people following the "Purpose-Driven" agenda and for fifteen years you've carried around that anger. Past time to let it go, I would say; it's turned you bitter and twisted.

The self-speakers, singers and instrument players whom John called "lusted after fruits" and SORCERERS are also to be (are being) cast ALIVE into the Lake of Fire. There are lots of other examples and I take great joy in watching something of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS really being fulfilled.

Sounds like it has burned out any compassion you may have once had as well. "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men countslackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish , but that all should come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

God gives us the right to HISS such people on their way

How's that working out for you? Just because you have the right doesn't mean you should, especially when you don't know how to present a proper rebuttal. All of your posting sounds like the black utterances of a depraved imagination. Besides, it's not for you to fight against it anyway.

34 Then stood there upone in the council, a Pharisee, named Gamaliel, a doctor of the law, had in reputation among all the people, and commanded to put the apostles forth a little space;
35 And said unto them, Ye men of Israel, take heed to yourselves what ye intend to do as touching these men.
36 For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves : who was slain ; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scattered , and broughtto nought.
37 After this man rose up Judas of Galilee in the days of the taxing, and drew away much people after him: he also perished ; and all, even as many as obeyed him, were dispersed .
38 And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone : for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought :
39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God
(Acts 5:34-39) KJV

Leave the fight to God and worry about yourself.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter