Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Is Re-Imaging the Church Witchcraft (Taise worship Centering, Ignatian Meditations)

May 8 2009 at 12:15 PM
Ken Sublett 
from IP address 207.65.228.41

It is asserted that Adolph Hitler used Ignatius and the Jesuits Military wing as his pattern and Catholic authority for getting rid of the Jews (I haven't chased this dow). Naturally the Jesuits used as the FOUNDATION of Lectio Divina and Centering prayers claim that the Jesuits are godly because the rid the world of heretics. We know that people have used some pretty violent practices in order to infiltrate and divert churches into the Instrumental Sect justifying their actions by "using music to teach them to leave our movement.

The Lipscom Reclaiming the Imagination:
The Exodus as Paradigmatic Narrative for Preaching

http://www.lipscomb.edu/preaching

This conference proposes that WE allow the worlds IMAGINED
..... in the ESSENTIAL biblical narratives
.....to dramatically shape our preaching and lives.

We believe that preaching REconstitutes biblical paradigms when it engages Scriptures VISIONS
.....by REpresenting what is ABSENT
.....and making present what is INACCESSIBLE
.....to the end that followers of God will live into a God-shaped reality.

Students are CONVINCED that the REVISIONING or REIMAGING of the Word of God is THE TRUTH

Notes from God about ungodly imagination.

http://www.piney.com/Lipscomb.Preaching.2008.html#IMAGINATION

We identify biblical paradigms [Patterns] through the emphases Israel and the church gave them or by the claims made by the texts themselves.

What Paul calls of first importance and Jesus describes as weightier suggest a hierarchy of values--that some parts of Scripture have greater claim than others. These pivotal texts which echo through Scripture should craft the Christian experience as well.

With a VISION deeply rooted in biblical studies and a homiletic that seeks to live in the world Scripture envisions, this year we ask: What claims on our lives does the Exodus narrative imagine?

http://www.piney.com/Exodus.32.Rose.Up.To.Play.html

It would SUGGEST that using Imagination in a drama of musical idolatry was a "sin beyond redemption."

Scripture says that the Spirit OF Christ inspired the prophets (1 Peter 1:11; 2 Cor 3; Revelation 19:1).
The Prophets and Apostles are the ONLY teaching foundation upon which a Church of Christ is EDUCATED.

LIPSCOMB SAYS: The title of Walter Brueggemanns book Hopeful Imagination is revealing. He sees the prophetic books of Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Isaiah as imaginative, poetic works which come out of a community that desperately needs hope because of the devastating political situation-- the Babylonian exile in 587 B.C. Authors used enormous prophetic imagination... The poets...wrought the new actions of God by the power of their imagination, their tongues, their words.

Jay Guin of oneinjesus forum claims to be a member of the Church of Christ but he seems to have joined the Gang of 12 or so actively denouncing the Church of Christ for all of its values. He has the same circle of defenders as those who split Madison and other churches defending INSTRUMENTS while many were on the payrole of those pledged to NEVER use "machined for doing hard work" and being marked as a SISSIFIED group.

He says Psallo demands instruments: all of his friends say RIGHT ON. Ken says WRONG.
He said that the CENI was invented by the Churche of Christ: Ken says wrong.
He inverts Romans 14 to ALLOW instruments and says that we are always whining that "if you would quit playing instruments WE could have fellership." Ken says no.
Jay puts Ken on short leash: don't blame him so he directed anyone interested (two or three) to my pages so I have set up a Jay Guin index at:

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Reviews.html

Jay seems like a nice guy but those he RUNS WITH have a bad habit of lying about the Bible and inventing all of the RACA words to use against the Church of Christ who they think INVENTED "speak wehere the Bible speaks" and not making pagan music in the face of a holy God. I think he is trainable because he has not gone ballistic like some of his posters.

It will be easier to format the BIBLE and historical quotes which they say they cannot read.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 174.252.155.228 on Sep 19, 2012 1:21 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett

update

May 11 2009, 11:43 AM 

I have updated the REVIEW index based on the "not fact" that Tom Olbricht claims that the Church got its "hermeneutics" fro Zwingli.
I have posted some of his false claims from the Declaration and Address. Like all "scholars" he quotes others but not Zwingil etal. Zwingli objected to SINGING as AN ACT OF WORSHIP because before the Reformation NO ONE SANG as a legalistic act of worship. The Bible is NOT metrical and you could not sing it musically if your life depended on it. I have posted Olbricht's review here:

http://www.piney.com/RmOlbricht-.html

You can see that ALL of the oneinjesus believe "lying wonders" of anyone who claims to be a "scholar."

Furthermore, I have posted a review of Jay Guins article of Romans. He INVERTS Paul's outlawing of the hypocritic arts and INSISTS that we need to quit catering to the "scruples" of the weak who have NEVER used instruments. As almost always you can find a Classical story defining how WEAK people make the NEW LAWS and impose them on the STRONG by using music and other forms of witchcraft.

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Romans.14.html

The problem with CHANGELINGS is that God sends them a STRONG DELUSION and they believe the LYING WONDERSS just on time.

Taumatourg-eô ,
A. = thaumatopoieô, X.Smp.7.2; work wonders or miracles, Ph.2.18,185; but ta perigeia th. 'play tricks with', of Xerxes, Id.1.674; ta tethaumatourgêmena wonderful phenomena, Pl.Ti. 80c.

Same as Teratourgeo, Teratourga, Thaumasios

Xenophon, Symposium VII. Then some among the rest of the banqueters kept urging Philip to go on with his comparisons, while others opposed. As the clamour rose to some height, Socrates once more interposed, saying: Since we all want to talk, would this not be a fine time to join in singing? And with the words he began a song. [2] When they had finished, a potter's wheel was brought in for the dancing girl on which she intended performing some feats of jugglery.

This prompted Socrates to observe to the Syracusan: Sir, it is quite probable that, to use your words, I am indeed a thinker; at any rate, I am now considering how it might be possible for this lad of yours and this maid to exert as little effort as may be, and at the same time give us the greatest possible amount of pleasure in watching them,--this being your purpose, also, I am sure. [3] Now, turning somersaults in among knives seems to me to be a dangerous exhibition, which is utterly out of place at a banquet. Also, to write or read aloud on a whirling potter's wheel may perhaps be something of a feat; yet I cannot conceive what pleasure even this can afford. Nor is it any more diverting to watch the young and beautiful going through bodily contortions and imitating hoops than to contemplate them in repose. [4] For it is of course no rare event to meet with marvels, if that is what one's mind is set on. He may marvel at what he finds immediately at hand

Teratourg-eô , A.work wonders, pseudôsti Sch.Pi.I.7(6).13

Isthmian 7 For Strepsiades of Thebes Pancratium ?454 B. C.

[1] In which of the local glories of the past, divinely blessed Thebe, did you most delight your spirit? Was it when you raised to eminence the one seated beside Demeter of the clashing bronze cymbals, flowing-haired [5] Dionysus? Or when you received, as a snow-shower of gold in the middle of the night, the greatest of the gods, [6] when he stood in the doorway of Amphitryon, and then went in to the wife to beget Heracles? Or did you delight most in the shrewd counsels of Teiresias? Or in the wise horseman Iolaus? [10] Or in the Sown Men, untiring with the spear? Or when you sent Adrastus back from the mighty war-shout, bereft [11] of countless companions, to Argos, home of horses?

THE MARK OF APOLLO OR ABADDON, APOLLYON AND HIS MUSES OR LOCUSTS:

Prophêtês [prophêmi]

I. one who speaks for a God and interprets his will to man, a prophet; so Teiresias is pr. Dios, Jove's interpreter, Pind.; and of Apollo, Dios prophêtês esti Loxias patros Aesch.; while the Pythia, in turn, became the prophêtis of Apollo, Hdt.; so Poets are called hoi tôn Mousôn prophêtai interpreters of the Muses, Plat.

2. generally, an interpreter, declarer, egô pr. soi logôn genêsomai Eur.; so, the bowl is called kômou prophatês, Pind.

Prophêtis 1 [fem. of prophêtês] of the Pythia, Eur.

(Puthia). The priestess of Apollo at Delphi who pronounced the oracles. See Delphi; Oraculum.

Puthios [u_; i_ metri gr. in h.Ap.373], a, on, ( [Pu_thô] ) Pythian, i.e. Delphian, epith. of Apollo, l.c., Pi.O.14.11, etc. (P. alone is f.l. in E. Ion 285); en Puthiou in

Respond to this message   
James

Here we go.

May 11 2009, 3:27 PM 

This is what happens when Ken is faced with someone who knows the Bible better and can put scripture in the correct context that it was meant for. Ken scared, Ken attacks.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Thanks for your consideration.

May 15 2009, 11:37 AM 

Jay doesn't seem as disturbed as you? Are we getting too close to the feed bin?

Here is some of the STANDARD STEW about the neo-trinity invented by LU in 42.

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.HolySpirit.Revolutionary.Grace.html

Royce Ogle also shows that he has never looked where Paul pointed in Romans 4

http://www.piney.com/Romans.4.html

This is the only place to get the true truth FREE OF CHARGE

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Thanks for your consideration.

May 25 2009, 12:57 PM 

I have just updated my quick review of Jay Guin's twisted Romans 14

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Romans.14.html

Paul speaks of DIET and the DAYS people showed up at the markets where Jesus consigned the pipers, singers and dancers.
Behind the MARK OF DIET is another class of WEAK people for those who think that the weak resist instruments but the Strong are gonna run all over them even if they whine.

The fact is that the WEAK who usually impose their will on the STRONG are those with the hypocritic arts and crafts able to drive people into what Paul called madness.

What the music imposers will never know but why church history universally REPUDIATES them is that WEAK points directly to those Paul called DOGS and WOLVES who used plucking the harp strings to seduce a young "youth minister" who was plucked and ready to serve him.

Music MARKS the effeminate
Arnobius defining heresies:

http://www.piney.com/FathArnobHeresII.html

41. Was it for this He sent souls, that they which shortly before had been gentle

and ignorant of what it is to be moved by fierce passions,
should build for themselves markets and amphi-theatres, places of blood and open wickedness, in the one of which they should see men devoured and torn in pieces by wild beasts, and themselves slay others for no demerit but to please and gratify the spectators, [voluptatemque] and should spend those very days on which such wicked deeds were done in general enjoyment,

and keep holiday with festive gaiety; while in the other, again, they should tear asunder the flesh of wretched animals, some snatch one part, others another, as dogs and vultures do, should grind them with their teeth, and give to their utterly insatiable maw, and that, surrounded by faces so fierce and savage, those should bewail their lot whom the straits of poverty withheld from such repasts; that their life should be happy and prosperous while such barbarous doings defiled their mouths and face?

Was it for this He sent souls, that, forgetting their importance and dignity as divine, they should acquire gems, precious stones, pearls, at the expense of their purity; should entwine their necks with these, pierce the tips of their ears, bind their foreheads with fillets, seek for cosmetics to deck their bodies, darken their eyes with henna ; nor, though in the forms of men, blush to curl their hair with crisping-pins, to make the skin of the body smooth, to walk with bare knees, and with every other kind of wantonness,

both to lay aside the strength of their manhood,
and to grow in effeminacy to a woman's habits and luxury?

"Now, many a man from the false religions, which are not ashamed of criticising what is noble, will ask: how can there be a feast without carousing and overeating, without the pleasant company of hosts and guests, without quantities of unmixed wine, without richly set tables and highly stacked provisions of everything that pertains to a banquet, without pageantry and jokes,

bantering and merry-making to the accompaniment of flutes and citharas, the sound of drums and cymbals and other effeminate and frivolous music of every king,

enkindling unbridled lusts with the help of the sense of hearing. For in and through the same [pleasures] those persons openly seek their joy, for what true joy is their they do not know.

Sorry bout that: but you have maybe discovered something about yourself you had not totally grasped. The homosexual crowdboated that they had taken over movies, music and all media and were going to take over the CHURCHES. That is prophesied that those DELUSIONED would perform LYING WONDERS which points directly to all of the performing arts. Sorry, but Revelation says that the plague will get them all marked by weeping sores.

I don't know why straights fall so easily.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Music is DEFACTO Killing Jesus.

June 1 2009, 12:43 PM 

I think that we should remind people that Amos defined by Stephen should be a reminder that sometimes "reverence and Godly fear" can be a good thing if we missed out on Christ speaking through the prophets in opposition to the kings and priests.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.83.214 on Aug 7, 2012 6:15 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublet

Jay Guin: does the Psallo word blaspheme?

August 7 2012, 6:38 PM 

The Psallo word upon which the Progressive churches build has absolutely no musical content: even when it is USED to pluck a harp string it still does not contain rhythm, melody and of course no harmony was possible.

Therefore, you have to confess that the Spirit OF Christ and all recorded literature was simply not literate enough to be out teachers: that is called blasphemy.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Since it is impossible to obey the command to SPEAK and make musical melody at the same time you might want to question your teacers.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.83.214 on Aug 7, 2012 7:38 PM

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Is the PSALLO foundation Blasphemy of the Spirit OF Christ?

August 8 2012, 7:21 AM 

Blasphemy of the Spirit of Christ in Jeremiah is saying that God said something which He did not say. God gave everyone plenty of room NOT to be guilty by commanding that His Word be PREACHED by being READ in the Qahal, synagogue or Church of Christ in the wilderness. Especially Peter and Paul show that the only assembly of believers is as DISCIPLES: disciples are students and not ceremonial worship legalists. Jesus died to remove the laded burden (arousal songs) and the burden laders.

http://www.piney.com/Blasphemy.Against.The.Holy.Spirit.html

Since Jay Guin has been trying to sect out A Progressive Church of Christ I have posted some of the warnings against blasphemy on our review of Him.

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Reviews.html

A large part of out GNP has been built upon the foundation that Paul commanded the use of instruments in what students know to be A School of Christ where Jesus is still teaching His Words through His Spirit Word guaranteed by Jesus Christ the Righteous whom John says is the Holy spirit Comforter.

The Psallo word upon which the Progressive churches build has absolutely no musical content: even when it is USED to pluck a harp string it still does not contain rhythm, melody and of course no harmony was possible.

Therefore, you have to confess that the Spirit OF Christ and all recorded literature was simply not literate enough to be out teachers: that is called blasphemy.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Since melos or melody is the opposite of rhema or speaking about the covenant and law, it is impossible to both sing AND make melody at the same time with or without an instrument. The "logos" forms of speech are also the opposite of poetry or music.

I can't tell you what you can or cannot do: I can tell you what Scripture says and you can take it from there.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.81.55 on Aug 9, 2012 11:48 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter