Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

Where is my NewThisWeek Email subscription?......Click Here

Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Will you go to hell if you do not give food and drink?

October 17 2011 at 6:52 PM
Ken Sublett 
from IP address 166.248.65.70

Mark 12 parallel to Isaiah 5

http://www.piney.com/Mark.12.html

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them,
....Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it
....unto one of the least of these my brethren,
....ye have done it unto me.
Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,
....Depart from me, ye cursed,
....into everlasting fire,
....prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 25:42 For I was an hungred,
....and ye gave me no meat:
....I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

http://piney.com/Matthew.25-40.Ye.Have.Done.it.Unto.Me.html

Because in Amos, the people had David's musical performance IN the temple Christ prophesied that their songs in the temple would be turned into howlings.

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD,
....that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread,
....nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
Amos 8:12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east,
....they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

Christ in Isaiah had the same warning about those who used musical instruments in their religious festivals:

Isaiah 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine,
....are in their feasts: [religious festivals]
....but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands.
Isaiah 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity,
....because they have no knowledge:
....and their honourable men are famished,
....and their multitude dried up with thirst.
Isaiah 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself,
....and opened her mouth without measure:
....and their glory, and their multitude,
....and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Sublimis: B. In partic., of language, lofty, elevated, sublime (freq. in Quint.): sublimia carmina, Juv. 7, 28: verbum, Quint. 8, 3, 18: clara et sublimia verba, id. ib.: oratio,
Action versus Submission.

Carmen I. In gen., a tune, song, air, lay, strain, note, sound, both vocal and instrumental. Oratory.
II. Esp., a composition in verse, a poem; poetry, verse, song, whether in a broader sense, of every kind of poetic production, epic, dramatic
With allusion to playing on the cithara: [guitar]

Don't be surprised that people WANT you to be deceived.

This message has been edited by Ken.Sublett from IP address 166.248.66.31 on Oct 19, 2011 10:11 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken Sublett

Isaiah 5-Mark 12

October 18 2011, 7:49 PM 

Isaiah 5 defines musical instruments as that which STARVED the people for lack of the word. People went everywhere (Amos8)looking for the Word and could not find it. Since people compose their own scripture in songs and sermons and boast about deceiving the children with musical instruments, there would be no justice if most of those seeing godliness as a means of financial gain (occupation) did not have to suffer the penalty they denied by calling God a liar.

We are pretending that people have never read the whole chapter before: A preacher preached a "social justice" kinda thingy on Isaiah 5 and never grasped that Christ was pouring out the fuel to burn those who steadfastly compose their own songs and sermons and REFUSE to give meat and drink to the children. Thatis why justice DEMANDS a hell.

Now, you might want to know that Jesus whom God made to be both Lord and Christ makes these prophecies more certain. In case no one can PREACH Mark 12 by READING Mark 12 I will move to step two before looking at the rest.

I TOLD you that when God sings to the people it is always a BURDEN or DOOM. That's how you can MARK false teachers whom you feed but have their own hidden agenda.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Those who corrupt the Word meaning "selling learning at retail" even adding wine to the pure water of the Word (Isaiah 55) which outlaws speaking your own words (Isaiah 58) use the Levites as their PATTERNISM when the Levites performed Soothsaying with Instrumental accompaniment.

They claim that God wasn't as bright as they and was SILENT on just those thing we neet to keep our Ziggurats producing. The missed the fact that Christ defined the Church of Christ in the wilderness to EXCLUDE "vocal or instrumental rejoicing" because the PURPOSE DRIVEN CHURCH was to Rest, Read and Rehears the Word of God. They missed the point that Christ further defined his future REST both inclusively and exclusively in the prophets.

Respond to this message   
Ken Sublett

Isaiah 5 is repeated in most of the prophets by Christ

October 19 2011, 9:15 AM 

Now that we have seen that Christ in Isaiah 5 MARKS musical instruments as the cause of the people hungering and thirsting for the Word of God; and have looked at Jesus affirming that prophecy in Isaiah 12, we will go back to Isaiah 5.

[Hear this word, you cows of Bashan, who are on the mountain of Samaria, Who oppress the poor, Who crush the needy, Who say to your husbands, "Bring wine, let us drink!" Amos 4:1NKJV

Forasmuch therefore as your treading is upon the poor, and ye take from him burdens of wheat: ye have built houses of hewn stone, but ye shall not dwell in them; ye have planted pleasant vineyards, but ye shall not drink wine of them. Am.5:11

For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel,

and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment,

but behold oppression;

for righteousness,

but behold a cry. [proclaim assemblies] Isaiah 5:7

And they lay themselves down upon clothes laid to pledge by every ALTAR, and they drink the wine of the condemned in the house of their god. Am.2:8

That drink wine in bowls, and anoint themselves with the chief ointments: but they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph. Am.6:6

Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning,

that they may follow strong drink;

that continue until night,

till wine inflame them Isaiah 5: 11

Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols. Am.5:23

That chant [hum, scatter words "tongues"] to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of musick, like David; Am.6:5

THEY And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts:

but they regard not the work of the Lord,

neither consider the operation of his hands. Isaiah 5: 12

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord: Amos 8:11

And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it. Amos 8:12

Therefore my people are gone into captivity,

BECAUSE they have no knowledge:

and their honourable men are famished,

and their multitude dried up with thirst. Isaiah 5:13

And I will turn your feasts [religious festivals] into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day. Am.8:10

And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the Lord unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I WILL NOT again pass by them any more. Am 8:2

Therefore HELL hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure:

and their glory, and their multitude, and their POMP, and he that rejoiceth,

shall descend into it. Isaiah 5: 14

And the songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, saith the Lord God: there shall be many dead bodies in every place;

they shall CAST them forth with silence. Am 8:3

Thy POMP is brought down to the graves,

and the noise of thy VIOLS: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms [maggots] cover thee. Is.14:11

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Place your text ad here.           See all text ads

This web site is not part of or approved by any Church!

...........................THE BOOK

What Happened At the Madison Church of Christ?

There are thousands of churches being taken over across America.

This book is only about one of those churches. It's about the Madison Church Of Christ. By studying the methods used here along with the resource references you might be able to inoculate your church. At the very least you will recognize the signs early on.

Many of the current members of the Madison Church of Christ still don't know what happened.
Some never will know! This book is for them as well.

Madison Church of Christ was a 60 year old church. At one time it was one of the largest churches in the US, and the largest Church of Christ.

It thrived for many years on the vision of it's elders and those of it's ministers. Those visions undoubtably came from the the inspired word of Jesus Christ.

At sometime in the last 10 years there was a deliberate plan by a majority of the elders to take the Madison Church of Christ into a more worldly realm.

They used secrecy, covert planning, and outside sources to scheme and to change the format and direction of the Madison Church of Christ.

The Elders knew that the membership would never approve such a plan. Using the tools of the "Community Church Movement"(consultants, books, seminars, meetings,planters,seeders) they slowly started initiating change so it was never noticed by the members until it was too late.....

At the heart of the plan was the fact that old members were going to be driven off so new techniques could be used to go out and reach the unchurched through new "Contemporary Holy Entertainment" methods developed by the "Community Church Movement"

Old members had to be kept on board long enough to get their plans ready, or the funds would not be there to pay for the new building. So by the plans very nature, it had to be secret.

The church had no plan in effect to renew or approve elders. There was never any need. The elders had always been "as approved by God". 10 of the last 15 elders would begin to shed some doubt on that.

The Elders did not even need a majority at first, because some of the elders went along unwittingly.

This edition starts shortly after some of the members begin to smell something strange in January 2001. Later editions may go back and fill in some of the timeline.

To even start to understand whats happening here, you must read the background materials in the first of the book.

This is only the first edition, and not the end. New editions will be printed as needed. To keep abreast of current changes, please visit our web site; http://www.concernedmembers.com/madison

Here is the list of players;

5 Godly Elders
10 Not so Godly Elders
120 "Deacons" (allegiance unknown)
2,800 - 4,000 church "members"
2 "teners" (people who have publicly confessed to have broken all ten commandments)
Unknown number of "sinners" (This is what the 10 elders call us.)
Unknown number of "demons" (Flying everywhere, to many to count)

Click Here......The Book is Available Now FREE

Place your banner ad here.           See all banner ads

...ConcernedMembers.com ...About ...Links Library ...Sunday School in Exile ...Help Warn Others

FastCounter by bCentral

CM Visit Counter as of 6/25/2015

Site Visits Since 6/30/2015
page counter